You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 11:51:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Wars: The Old Republic based plot/interest check  (Read 1065 times)

Offline apygoosTopic starter

Star Wars: The Old Republic based plot/interest check
« on: June 19, 2013, 08:42:50 PM »
This plot idea is based off the opening of the plot for the sith inquisitor class in Star Wars: The Old Republic. In this, you see that in the days of the old republic, the Sith collected force sensitive slaves and shipped them to Korriban. If they were lucky enough to survive the trials given to them, they would be able to become Sith Apprentices. This game wil lfocus in on a particular group that meets up on the shuttle ride onto Korriban. the first part of this RP would take a good length of time on the planet as they started to hone their abilities in the force. I envision after some time though, they plot an escape, where they become fugitives of the Sith empire. From there your characters story becomes yours. Will they become consumed by the dark side? will they use their abilities as a gun [or lightsaber] for hire? What other challenges will this group face?

I'm seeking a group interest of ~ 8-10[myself included], and keeping the sexes as even as possible. you can play just about any species you please [if you want to be a sith pureblood, i have to imagine youd become sympathetic to this groups cause and join them]. Thanks for your time in checking this out :)

character sheet:
Code: [Select]
Name:
Species:
Home World:
Orientation:
Ons:
Offs:
Occupation prior to enslavement:
Skill in the Force you foresee your character excelling in though development[I.E. Healing, reflexes, etc]:
Weapon of choice:
Initial Moral Affinity:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

ONs and Offs can go beyond sex.
please post your character sheet in the character sheet thread i am about to put up, i will review it and make sure all is well.

OOC
Character Sheets
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 07:53:42 PM by apygoos »

Offline Ember Star

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic based plot/interest check
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 08:45:28 PM »
interested and bookmarked.

Offline Strifesblaze7

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 12:20:05 AM »
Interested as well

Offline Countdown0

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 12:36:39 AM »
I'm definitely in if you get this off the ground.

Offline KaylaM

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 08:16:43 AM »
Provisionally interested, dependant on what rating/section you were going to put it in

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 09:09:22 AM »
considering theyre prisoners, i was thinking exotic bondage, or exotic light. I personally have no intention of doing NC scenes, as this is more about the group and their forming realtionships than about outright sex, etc. I wont hesitate to provide some action if requested though :)

Offline spooky

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 10:32:07 AM »
color me intrigued. I'm bookmarking.. lts do this.

Online Lockepick

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 04:01:11 PM »
I'm intrigued! Bookmarked!

Can I also ask that when/if we make character sheets for this game, can we include some questions for the characters on morality? Even just being so blunt to ask questions like: Worst act you'll do without batting an eye; Act you'd do for money; What you'd kill for; Act you won't let go unpunished; Act you would NEVER do.

Dark-side (or evil) games tend to be difficult to keep the entire party on the same boat. For example: Player A is running around smashing babies with other babies to maintain his erection, where Player B is just a gun for hire that only accepts military targets, Player C is a cannibal. When we've got a group of 8-10 people, these sort of disconnects becomes MUCH more likely.

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 04:13:48 PM »
i was considering doing some kind of quiz that rates your inital morality/light-dark-neutral rating. I see the groups experiences as possibilities for stance changes and things of the like.

Offline Strifesblaze7

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 04:16:07 PM »
That could be interesting.

Online Lockepick

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 04:30:38 PM »
Quiz sounds good to me!

Probably going to make a gay dude. Anybody else making any gay/bi dude characters? Also, not sure if I count as a 'male' for purposes of the gender split if I don't plan on touching any ladies.

Offline Strifesblaze7

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 04:32:24 PM »
Lol, this group should be fun.

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 04:36:44 PM »
I'm hoping to bend my existing character to fit here. She's bisexual, but leans towards woman, and she's dominant. However, I'm not sure she'll fit.

Offline AribethAmkiir

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 05:18:05 PM »
Interested.  I'll keep following this.

Offline mj2002

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2013, 05:34:13 PM »
Bookmarked.

Offline spooky

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 10:45:13 PM »
I'm intrigued! Bookmarked!

Can I also ask that when/if we make character sheets for this game, can we include some questions for the characters on morality? Even just being so blunt to ask questions like: Worst act you'll do without batting an eye; Act you'd do for money; What you'd kill for; Act you won't let go unpunished; Act you would NEVER do.

Dark-side (or evil) games tend to be difficult to keep the entire party on the same boat. For example: Player A is running around smashing babies with other babies to maintain his erection, where Player B is just a gun for hire that only accepts military targets, Player C is a cannibal. When we've got a group of 8-10 people, these sort of disconnects becomes MUCH more likely.

okay I simply must be player A, but instead of babies.. I'll smash cookies. I'll be the sith cookie monster!

Offline LordMing

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 03:08:50 AM »
If you get it going I want in.

Offline Cerevan

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 04:00:38 PM »
I myself am deeply, deeply interested in this. Count me in if this gets going.

Probably going to make a gay dude. Anybody else making any gay/bi dude characters? Also, not sure if I count as a 'male' for purposes of the gender split if I don't plan on touching any ladies.

I'm probably going to make a bi or pan dude, either way would possibly be into other guys. Though whether they'd actually be compatible is very open to interpretation. :P

Online Lockepick

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2013, 05:38:17 PM »
Meh, when I go into group games, I don't presume there will be another compatible gay guy in it. I'm perfectly content for it simply to be a character trait I don't get to act on. Or if the GM is of the persuasion, then work out a scene with him. No worries.

Offline spooky

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 05:46:59 PM »
Well I think having random assortments of sexualities mixed in.. relationships being there or not, will make things fun. Think of all the random moments..
Player A- "Just kill him"
Player B- "Nah, to pretty, it'd be a waste"
Player A- "He's a dude."
Player B- "So?"
Player A- "..."
Player C-"Hahaha, look at him squirm.. I think he'd rather die."
Player B- "Or he's excited."
Player A and C" ..., ..."

Hahahaha love it.

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2013, 05:50:04 PM »
Apy, you think we have enough players yet?

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2013, 06:19:33 PM »
I think we do, mayhaps, just want to make sure we have a  balance of the sexes.
Ive got a ton of catching up to do, but rest assured, this is on my to-do list.

Offline spooky

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2013, 06:26:05 PM »
I think we do, mayhaps, just want to make sure we have a  balance of the sexes.
Ive got a ton of catching up to do, but rest assured, this is on my to-do list.

well I'm here and I hope I make the cut, I'm liking the personalities represented here so far. Oh, and my muse is throbbing for some star wars lol

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2013, 07:03:26 PM »
IDK how many females are here. But my girl does prefer women over men, preferably submissive women. She could make do with a submissive male, though.

or I could make a new character.

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2013, 07:05:34 PM »
we have a gay guy and a bi guy
im pretty sure my guy is going to be straight, switch.