You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:20:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A simple question...  (Read 310 times)

Offline Sasquatch421Topic starter

A simple question...
« on: May 12, 2013, 08:09:20 AM »
Ok, tonight I leave for the jobsite and the official start to my internship. The company I'm interning for is putting me up in a hotel (they also give me money for meals on top of 13 dollars an hour cool...) Now I'm planning to take my computer with me to try and keep up with my role plays if the hotel has Wi-Fi. My question is will I still be able to log in to E away from my home? I always log in at home so I'm not sure if being at a different place will change anything.

Offline Caeli

Re: A simple question...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 08:13:36 AM »
It shouldn't change anything as long as you have the right username/email and password. :-)

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 08:17:42 AM »
Ok great! Now just to hope that the hotel they stick me in has Wi-Fi... I should probably check and see if Philip Nebraska has a motel or if I'm getting stuck in Grand Island. (I didn't even know there was a Philip NE until last Thursday and I'm a native...)

Offline Elina

• How am I supposed to breathe? I try to relax. I touch your still frame, so I can watch you closer and study the ways I believe I belong to you.
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • I'm drinking what used to be sin.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 05:33:22 PM »
I think it depends on the WiFi.  I've been able to log in using most, but I was at JCPenneys on my phone a couple of months ago and theirs blocked Elliquiy.

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 10:14:25 PM »
Mine is fine... I'm in a Super 8 with a Subway across the street. Life is good...