I shouldn't bother answering any of the above contrived bull shit, but what the hell.
You really should not have.
2. I don't think non-whites (immigrant or not) are serious threats to national security simply for their ethnicity. I resent your assertion, given that I am non-white myself, asshole. My mother is an immigrant (married an American). /spit
3. What's stopping you from buying your own fucking birth control? $9 at Wal Mart! Condoms aren't that expensive! I won't comment on Mr Akin's retarded comment(s).
4. Affirmative action is indeed an example of 'political correctness gone haywire'. I didn't need it, as a 'woman of color'. What's everyone else's excuse? Lazy? Stupid? All of the above? I worked my fucking ass off to get through school, and I did well until I became disabled. Grow up.
5. Yes, Feminists do need to shut their damned mouths and get back in the kitchen. Notice I said 'Feminists', not 'women'. "Modern" Feminists are quite often female supremacists and/or eugenicists. Go have a look at RadFemHub (Google it). Those bitches be crazy.
6. As someone who grew up with the US Military, and served in a foreign nation's Defense force (Dual-citizen, US/Japan), I understand the military and why it's needed. You apparently do not understand. The world isn't a happy fun place with unicorns rainbows and puppies. Constant war is not the objective, while national defense is. Pro Tip: The Federal Government has ONE (1) enumerated power, which is to provide for national defense.
...pretend to be Japanese on the Internet when you are not... fine. Whatever. Might help to know Japanese, first, especially after going through a phase pretending to be really bad at English.
...pretend to be female on the Internet when you are not... fine. Whatever. Might help to learn something about female contraception, first. Protip: Female contraception is not 'condoms', is used for far more than just preventing pregnancies, and often involves something you might have heard of called a prescription. You might - shock horror - try asking what women go through to get birth control, and get a response that you might learn from.
I don't know whether or not you actually served in the JSDF, or actually hold dual citizenship, but considering your IP address faithfully traced to the West Coast of the United States when you claimed to be in Japan, and you were asking me about guns like you'd never touched one before in your entire life after Obama's first election, let me find a grain of salt for you.
Whatever fantasy version of yourself you want to pretend to be, fine
. I bit my lip for years, because, you know, whatever.
As long as you did not use your fake identity to try to manipulate, I saw no reason to create drama over the matter.
And you chose to cross that line.
I don't know what the hell made you think doing so was a good idea.
As for your own incivility, whatever. If you choose to continue to be a part of this community after this, I hope you have learned a lesson, and perhaps decide to act, in the future, with a bit more self-reflection, and when discussing reality, focus on reality, and leave fantasy to role-playing.