You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 05:36:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dasha's looking for spectacular roleplays.  (Read 673 times)

Online DashenkaTopic starter

Dasha's looking for spectacular roleplays.
« on: May 26, 2012, 01:29:29 PM »
Okay, so I am back after having seen my muse die. The funeral was quite touching and sad but I'm over it. I found a new one and I am back for playing. Since my muse is quite new and fragile I will be very selective on who I play with and what I play. I will try to post once a day but I cannot give a guarantee for it. It all depends on the game and my writing partner.

So what kind of games am I looking for? Well, anything really. I will add some pictures and keywords in this post to give you an idea what I want.

D/s | BDSM
I can play either role in this type of games if I'm playing with a female character. When I'm playing with a male character I cannot be anything else than on the recieving end of the whip. These games for me have to have a plot and the characters need to be interesting. I would like to work out a general direction of the game but not in details.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Survival | Apocalypse
Given the right circumstances I would love to play a survival game, whether or not it's post apocalypse or not doesn't matter. It all depends on what we can work out together. Again, I want a plot and I want it all to make sense. No sudden snowfall in the middle of the Australian outback or a working radio 20 years after a nuclear holocaust. Also the characters need to be interesting.

Spy | Action hero
A nice James Bond style action game would be jolly nice.

Simple romance
Just a game between two persons falling in love.

Game of Thrones
Haven't thought any of this through but the books and tv show is pretty epic.

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!

A roleplay based on my favorite ever game. Doesn't necessarily have to be Skyrim. Open for Oblivion or Morrowind as well. Or a mixture of both.

Some roles I like to play
Drug addict
Snobby Bitch
Plane Jane
Tom Boy

random pics

These are some pics I found I just like. For some I have a game idea, for others I don't. If you see a pic you like and think you want to play something around that picture, let me know and we'll work something out.

Some public pics (NSFW):

Some very extreme pics. Not the faint hearted:

And some random pics:

Now that we discussed the game ideas there are some rules I have for you.
- Correct use of capitals and interpunction.
- No godmodding unless we discussed it.
- Give me something to reply on. I don't need six paragraphs (if you can please do) but I need you to progress the game as well.
- If you get tired or bored of the game, just tell me. I won't mind if you tell me but I will mind if you just disappear.
- I'm always open for discussion so if the game is not going to your liking, just let me know.

What do I give in return?

- Basically I'm open for anything and I don't have any hard limits, all given the right game and setting.
- I will always try to progress the game
- An interesting character
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 04:32:45 PM by Dashenka »

Re: Dasha's looking for spectacular roleplays.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 02:24:24 PM »
Updated with some roles I like to play

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 04:33:11 PM »
Added Game of Thrones and The Elder Scrolls

Offline BlackestKnight

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 06:11:05 PM »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:44:53 AM by BlackestKnight »