Supernatural beings - FEMALE CHARACTERS NEEDED

Started by Sephiriel, March 24, 2012, 05:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiriel

I'm interested in starting a

Demons vs. Angels type of roleplay where Humans are caught in the middle.

It takes place in a world much similar to ours during the Middle Ages.
Characters I need:The Demon Lord (M)
                                  The Archangel (F)
                                  The Human King (M)
                                  The Hunter (any specie, M or F)
                                  The Sacrifice (angel or human, M or F, two characters needed)
Characters I welcome: Any original characters that are part of these three races.

Succubus and Incubus

Natural enchanters and also predators, the succubi and the incubi are known for their intense lust and desire for humans which they hunt constantly in order to bring chaos and disaster into the world. While other demons are destructive and openly wage war on humankind, the succubi and the incubi prefer to work from the shadows. They seduce and persuade the rulers of mankind, inducing ideas into their heads or simply making them unable to take their own decisions, enslaving their bodies and minds at the same time.
They are also shapeshifters, but only during night time. They hide troughout the day when their real form is revealed and rarely show themselves to others, especially to humans.
Their society is an hierarchical organization, yet they follow their leaders with the inner desire to always rebel. Most of them are ruled by fear, so their leaders use fear as the main form of ruling. The succubi and incubi rarely bond, friendship and love between them are as rare as patience and mercy are in their personality traits.
Most of them are vindictive and souless. They are also deceiving and quite charming and can pose as innocents when they want to.
If you choose a demon you can never betray your kind or show positive emotions. 

Human females and Human males

Unaware of the war that is going on around them in almost every aspect of their lives, humans have a way of adapting to any kind of situation that proves to be the key to their survival.  Although the future of mankind depends on the general outcome of the war between good and evil, humans lack initiative when they have to choose sides. In the demon's perspective, they are like puppets ruled by their instincts and that is what makes them easy to rule. In the Divine's perspective, humans are lost individuals who just need guidance in order to come home. 
As a human you will have to deal with morality more than any other race and every thought, word, action or decision will have consequences leading to your fall or ascension.

Feminine angels and Masculine angels

As part of the divines, angels carry out their missions with loyalty and eagerness. Faith and love is what defines them and they are happy to serve their Lord in any way. While love for humankind is one of the traits they must share in order to carry their mission, all romantic relationships are forbidden for them. If an angel should fall in love with a human, the respective loses its immortality, but has as many chances of redemption as humans have. Falling in love with a demon is strictly forbidden and the only punishment for it is believed to be death. Angels also believe that they would not turn into demons, for that would be too cruel for them so they just disappear and their names are ripped from the Book of Life. No angel has ever fallen in love with a demon so the outcome of this remains unknown to this day (for those of you playing as an angel this might be a new twist to the story).
They have ethereal form and could gain physical form if it's necessary for their mission, but they can stay in it only a short period of time (until sundown). Angels are not shapeshifters, they have one physical form for their entire existence.
When an angel falls in love with a human and marries the person before having intercourse with the said partner, the angel can keep its ethereal form and can make use of it, but the periods are changed this time. The angel can use it only until sundown, after which it turns into the physical, human form.  If the angel and his lover have intercourse before getting married, the angel can no longer keep its true form and thus turns fully human.   
Things you need to know when playing angel: you have a set of inner rules which you must constantly follow. If you fall in love, you struggle between morality and desire.

I assure you this will have a plot based on chapters and several subplots. I'm looking for literate players. If you're interested please submit a character.

Title: (specify the role you're applying for,if it's a custom made character specify profession)
Name:
Sex:

Physical traits (picture and description):
Moral traits:
Strenghts:
Weakness:
History:

Kate

curious about being an angel,

can we have sex without forfieting being an angel ?
do we have to fall in love before we have sex with a human ?

Xenolord

Oooh. Color me interested. I'd love to go for the part of the Demon Lord. Because I looooove being evil!

Title: Archlord of the Underworld (Or Demon Lord. Whichever.)
Name: Xenolord
Race: Apparent Human
Sex: Male
Physical traits (picture and description): Xenolord looks a bit like Rio Pancheco from Jem and the Holograms, but with a much paler complexion and purple hair which goes down to about his lower back. He has bright red eyes which he can turn into a softer blue in the event of any interactions with mortals, and a pair of almost vampiric fangs in his mouth, which he can hide in the event of any mortal interactions.
Moral traits: Morally lacking and conniving, Xenolord leads the demonic forces with an iron hand and a strong, commanding will. Evil through the core he would love nothing more then to see the angels crushed wholly and completely under the might of his army. He loves seducing mortal women and pulling them to his side and, on the off chance he gets the luxury, takes extreme pleasure in corrupting any angels that he gets his hands on to the point of misery on their part.
Strengths: Intelligent and mentally extremely powerful. Can command his army with unwavering support.
Weakness: Has a weakness for mortal women, which often leaves him vulnerable as he leaves the safety of his castle.
History: No one really knows where the creature known as Xenolord came from, simply appearing on the scene after stealing the role of 'Demon King' from it's previous holder. There are rumors that he was the old Demon King's son, and simply followed the ancient tradition of 'Forcibly Inheriting' his father's throne through a bloody coup. In recent years, as the conflict with the angels had reached a boiling point, he has taken to leaving the safety of his demonic castle to seduce and corrupt mortal women, something most of his generals find 'incredibly foolish and unwise'.

So how'd I do?

Google

As an incubus what would define a positive emotion, would a dark twisted form of love work?
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Kimera

Sounds interesting. Can't decide between a demon or angel :/

Sephiriel

Woo, lovely replies everywhere ;D

Well, Kate, when an angel makes love with a human he/she doesn't lose the ethereal form on spot, it takes time (from days to months- depending on the situation), but it will happen eventually. An angel doesn't need to fall in love in order to have intercourse, but that is the main reason why they do it  ;).

Xenolod, I like your version of the Demon Lord. I can't give you the role just yet, it's not a first come first serve type of thing, but your character is a good candidate.

Google, positive emotions that you won't find in demons are mercy, happiness, true or selfless love, empathy etc. Twisted forms of love work just fine.

Kimera, when you do decide please submit your character here or on PM ;).

Xenolord

Drake Valentine

Questions.

I. There is only six slots? (Unless I miscount on those that are needed.) Or would you take on others/other roles besides those listed?
II. What is your desired posting activity for this group? Daily? Every so often Week?
III. What is your requested 'post length' for this RP?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

selfexiled

Quite interested. At odds with being either human or angel. But leaning towards the angel.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

selfexiled

Title: Archangel
Name: Antonius
Race: Celestial
Sex: Male
Physical traits:http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/164/6/4/640d97d90276f296b8ff5f4b3e7e7b49.jpg For mortal eyes Antoni's chrome colored hair appears blond, his eyes a glowing white gold appear aqua with gold flecks. His body finely tanned, chiselled and tall.
Moral traits: High moral standards, zealous contempt for evil beings. A strong empathy for the human race.
Strenghts: Divine strength, weaponsmaster. Strongwilled, highly intelligent. Flight, charisma.
Weakness: short tempered in the face demons, more willing than others to listen to both sides sometimes making him hesitant to act.
History: Around since the creation of time Antoni saw the fall of the demons he also fought in the war. To willingly throw away all the glory that was Heaven was just appalling and unforgivable to him. But a seed was planted and he questions their motives in the back of his mind. He readily offered to be a guardian of the humans so that they would not make the same mistake but... he had to let them choose in the end all he could do is try to keep the foul influences of the fallen away.

Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link

Absences:

Kimera

Hmmm....The hunter has catched my interest as well. I might go for that.

It can be any race (or one of the 3 posted above?)

Sephiriel

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 26, 2012, 07:36:33 PM
Questions.

I. There is only six slots? (Unless I miscount on those that are needed.) Or would you take on others/other roles besides those listed?
II. What is your desired posting activity for this group? Daily? Every so often Week?
III. What is your requested 'post length' for this RP?

Drake, there are six predetermined roles and any number of other roles with any kind of character you like (part of the three races). Desired posting activity would be at least once or twice a week, minimum 300 words per post and a maximum of 700-800 (I don't want anybody to fall sleep while reading XD)

Selfexiled, I like your character, he's in (just work a little on the long sentences there, I like sentence tidiness  ;D)

Kimera, the Hunter has to be Human, Angel or Demon (any kind of Demon). Other races won't take part in this roleplay.

Kimera

Allright, just checked to be sure.

I'll just write up a character and then you can decide what role it fits in :3

selfexiled

Alright understood. I tend to do better when writing the story.

Uhm ONs/Offs link

Absences:

Vaulera

I'm interested, whatever role suits me just fine, if you want a particular one that might not be so popular filled, I could do that.

Frank Reshman

I'm totally interested.  Just let me know when it starts.

Drake Valentine

IV. How is magic reviewed in this game? Do humans have power or is it just angels/demons?
V. Can humans pact with angels/demons? Or even angels pact with demons? 
VI. Is the Demon Lord/Archangel presumably most powerful individuals in game?

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Kate

actually can angels and demons have SOME agreements even verbal "Gentlemanly agreements"

IE "Fk with this and its gloves off bitch" or "Cross this line and heavens descend on your but you sad fkr" stuff ?

Kokaine

Might be up for this. Will think on a character for ya.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sephiriel

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 27, 2012, 07:55:22 PM
IV. How is magic reviewed in this game? Do humans have power or is it just angels/demons?
V. Can humans pact with angels/demons? Or even angels pact with demons? 
VI. Is the Demon Lord/Archangel presumably most powerful individuals in game?

Magic will be used by all the races with restrictions. Humans can only use their known forms of magic (rituals, curses, simple spells, fortune telling, hypnosis etc) and their magic is the least powerful of all. Demon magic is the most powerful, but demons can't kill humans or angels using magic, they can shapeshift, induce ideas and if they are truly powerful even posses other beings. Angels aren't allowed to use magic, they have spiritual powers which they can use if they pray or use some of their energy to help others (or to kill demons.)

Pacts are in order and even required, I'd like to see some faustian events  ;D
The Archangel and The Demon Lord have more power than any other character, but also more restrictions. Once I have the two characters everyone will know the limit to their powers.

Kate, angel and demons can have any kind of relationship as long as their master (aka you, the player) understand the consequences. The general outcome depends on your character's morality and few other things.

Kokaine, Vaulera and Frank I await your characters.

Drake Valentine

VII. Hmmm, what about Demon / Angel Hierarchy? I assume there would also be other kinds of demons/angels in the RP accordance to their rank and powers.
VIII. So can Pacts serve as a loophole to allow demons to betray their kind? (Whether they may be willing or not.)

Sephiriel

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 28, 2012, 07:42:14 PM
VII. Hmmm, what about Demon / Angel Hierarchy? I assume there would also be other kinds of demons/angels in the RP accordance to their rank and powers.
VIII. So can Pacts serve as a loophole to allow demons to betray their kind? (Whether they may be willing or not.)

Yes, there would be also other types of demons and angels as NPCs and maybe even characters. Pacts can serve as loopholes and they would be part of the "fighting system" (I am counting on persuasion and mind tricks as a way to win the war rather than physical power)   

Roleplay Frog

*peeks in* I could see myself as a bit of a supportive/rogueish Angel. Not evil but not following any law codex or etc, that's my speciality.

If you have any need for that I'd be glad to work out/elaborate.

Fluffy luff.

bubby

Possibly interested in a original succubus character, if a slot is still available?

Sephiriel

Just submit a character as soon as you can, Deva. As the title shows, I do need characters ;)
Bubby, all slots are available at the moment lol