You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:51:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Would you like me if I.....  (Read 240024 times)

Offline Kuroneko

Re: Would you like me if I.....
« Reply #3750 on: July 02, 2012, 06:34:33 PM »
But of course, for how could I possibly not like the results of my efforts?

... if I set my ear against your chest to hear the heart stir of your heart for myself?

Offline Mordred

« Reply #3751 on: July 02, 2012, 09:56:34 PM »
I'm ticklish.. which at times leads to my lightest bite (aka nibble).. but yeahhhh.. how could I not like such a lovely thing?

.. if my hands, you quickly realized with that adorable little ear pressed so close, were found to be quite naughty, unruly things?

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #3752 on: July 02, 2012, 10:00:38 PM »
I might have to restrain them, and teach them more decorum, but I would still like it.

... if I teased you relentlessly, as slowly as possible?

Offline Mordred

« Reply #3753 on: July 02, 2012, 10:06:05 PM »
Ahhhh.. the exotic one likes to play with icy blue fire bundled with fangs, eh? Heh.. but yes.. I'm an insatiable beast for relentless teasing.

.. if I showed you a small trick I picked up along my long crazy path.. trailing a light finger's touch along your arm, leg, torso.. or wherever you chose.. so you could feel the responding drops within all racing to be there for the vampire to bite? Yes.. as greedy as the fanged creature is.. the blood of the human is secretly just as greedy for this pairing.

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #3754 on: July 02, 2012, 10:14:06 PM »
I would be forced to marvel at such a thing, and to wonder why my blood betrays me so.

...if I were to allow you just a taste ... and no more?  For now ...

Offline Mordred

« Reply #3755 on: July 03, 2012, 12:53:48 AM »
Ok.. now it gets trickier. Had to ponder this for 3.11 seconds. But.. I knew the answer even as that dark little spark made it's way down the cerebral-whatever. Yes.

.. if I started to make not-so-subtle hints about how if I didn't soon feed at least a bit more, I'd not be held responsible for my inhuman actions? *in a mostly joking way, really.. for I can actually go weeks if need be.. although I'd be mighty unbearable to be around.. and absolutely manic with blue jello*

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #3756 on: July 03, 2012, 12:56:15 AM »
Why, I might just take that as proof that I'd managed to stir something in that old dead heart of yours, whyever would I say anything but yes?

... if I took the blue jello and colored everything blue ... in the most artistic of ways, of course.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #3757 on: July 03, 2012, 01:05:26 AM »
Such an act might even bring a bright red tear dripping down my blue-stained cheek, in happiness of course. And if you let me watch this working of jello, my eyes and ears seeing and hearing that lovely stuff slide between fingers and surfaces.. I'd be giddy with joy. No joke. It's part of my compounded and ever-growing set of afflictions.

.. if I recorded this work of art being performed.. to remind myself again and again that the heart inside the human, this exotic one in particular.. is more than simply an organ to push delicious blood through adorable veins.. but also a scrumptious thing to remind me how even I can be surprised on occasion by a wild act of kindness? (phew.. that was a mouthful :P)

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #3758 on: July 03, 2012, 01:09:26 AM »
How could I be displeased to be immortalized in such a way by the immortal one?

... if I wiped that tear away with a gentle touch?

Offline Mordred

« Reply #3759 on: July 03, 2012, 03:30:53 AM »
I would find that motion quite lovely. Yes.

.. if I also found it madly thirst raising as that bright red drop lingered there on your fingertip.. bringing a deep inhuman sound from this creature, luring your mind to an utter remembering that you are near something possibly unpredictable?

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #3760 on: July 03, 2012, 10:12:22 AM »
As unpredictability is the fire that makes life interesting, I would have to say yes.

... if I were to admit that I found that sound, on a deep, primal level, terribly thrilling?

Offline Mordred

« Reply #3761 on: July 03, 2012, 03:20:39 PM »
I would like that very much, so would also like you for letting those delicious ripples of thrilling interest absorb into my senses. Yes.

.. if during such a moment when your pulse told me such a thing, I suddenly reached to let a small drop of blue drip down your neck, to feel the small yet wildly telling echoes that also reverberated through that drop.. simply because such things have a way of whispering to my crazy ancient mind?

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #3762 on: July 03, 2012, 06:29:51 PM »
Given that such a thing would likely send a shiver down my spine, while simultaneously providing you with a scandalous hint of pleasure, how could I not?

... if I were to sample the tear that perched on the tip of my finger, letting its color stain my lips, while looking deeply into your eyes, the better to savor your reaction?

Offline Mordred

« Reply #3763 on: July 03, 2012, 07:23:15 PM »
Even if I somehow tried to get my blue-stained lips to somehow utter no, I think my expression would give me away. Soooooo.. will not even attempt and just nod.. quietly yet saying it with quite a wild force.

.. if I were to slide a thick drop of blue along those lips, pressing in lightly to feel your pulse bombard my awareness with an even higher push.. while whispering with no sound but directly into your thoughts how the lips are a highly favorite area to let these fangs penetrate (softly, painlessly.. and not really too deeply) and greedily drink?

Offline colerie1974

« Reply #3764 on: July 03, 2012, 07:36:21 PM »
Sure! ;)

If I showered with my clothes on?

Offline Breathless Intent

« Reply #3765 on: July 03, 2012, 07:39:05 PM »
Yes, I'd like you just fine. Though I'd be a little disappointed that you didn't strip down ;)

...if I joined you in the shower to help you wash your back?

Offline Mr Bigglesworth

« Reply #3766 on: July 03, 2012, 07:42:39 PM »
Certainly.

Would you like me if I joined in to keep you and Cole company?

« Reply #3767 on: July 03, 2012, 07:46:21 PM »
but of course! And you do have the wet clothing look down perfectly ;)

...if I invited you to watch fireworks with me?

Offline Mr Bigglesworth

« Reply #3768 on: July 03, 2012, 07:47:25 PM »
I think that would be fun!

If I set off some fireworks as well?

« Reply #3769 on: July 03, 2012, 07:49:12 PM »
Of course! so long as your don't burn anything (especially me!)

...made a strawberry, blueberry, and banana fruit salad to bring to a 4th of July picnic?

Offline colerie1974

« Reply #3770 on: July 03, 2012, 07:52:41 PM »
Sure!

If I kissed you while the fireworks sparkled over our heads?

Offline Mr Bigglesworth

« Reply #3771 on: July 03, 2012, 07:54:16 PM »
I would be disappointed if you didn't!

If I ate some strawberries off of your tummy while you lay on your back watching the fireworks?

Offline colerie1974

« Reply #3772 on: July 03, 2012, 08:05:21 PM »
Sounds wonderful!!

If I pulled you up to kiss your strawberry tainted lips?

Offline Mr Bigglesworth

« Reply #3773 on: July 03, 2012, 08:06:42 PM »
I would love you for that!

If I got carried away kissing you and having other fun I can't mention on the PG thread, causing you to miss the finale of the fireworks?

Offline colerie1974

« Reply #3774 on: July 03, 2012, 08:15:49 PM »
Yes!!

If I took you home with me after the fireworks?