You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:02:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: what are you wearing?  (Read 732976 times)

Offline Maeven

Re: what are you wearing?
« Reply #1250 on: January 18, 2009, 05:17:50 PM »
Charcoal grey cuffed, flat front shorts that reach about a quarter of the way down my thigh.  White, v-neck fitted t-shirt with the number 86 (no idea why an 86, but it's cute) embroidered in pink on the front and reminicscent of the numbers on a football jersey. 

Oh, and thin, black flip-flops.

Offline Aether

« Reply #1251 on: January 18, 2009, 05:22:13 PM »
A wonderfully beat up and comfortable pair of jean guess shorts, hard to describe the color, think lichen  ~.^  Greenish gold, maybe.  One pair of Rocport loafers.

Offline Paradox

« Reply #1252 on: January 18, 2009, 07:11:16 PM »
An old brown bath robe.

Socks.

Offline Ket

• Electroslut Extraordinaire
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • The Onion Queen - crispy fried goodness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #1253 on: January 19, 2009, 10:25:28 AM »
Tight black tank top.  Red boy short panties that are mostly open on the sides, only connected by three small strings.  The edges of the panties are lined with little rhinestones.  Black knee high socks. 

Offline Maeven

« Reply #1254 on: January 19, 2009, 10:45:50 AM »
Tight black tank top.  Red boy short panties that are mostly open on the sides, only connected by three small strings.  The edges of the panties are lined with little rhinestones.  Black knee high socks. 

*swoon*

Black running shorts (I figured if I put them on as soon as a woke up, I'll have no excuse not to run later!) and an old sorority rush t-shirt that has the "Top Ten Reasons to Go Greek" written on the back. It's so thin as to be almost see-through and so soft that it's the immediate go-to shirt when I'm terribly sunburned. Hair in a ponytail. 

Offline Bliss

« Reply #1255 on: January 19, 2009, 10:54:28 AM »
Bliss is talking about her underwear. And referencing me. ;D You know what Strong Bad says, "Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing!"

Strong Bad also says that a one that is not cold is hardly a one at all. So I always think of him when I crack a beer.

Today I'm wearing a sleeveless squareneck open-work knit grey sweater over a white tee shirt with elbow-length sleeves and a v-neck over a brown spaghetti strap tank top, with light brown wide-legged trousers tucked into brown and black snowboots. They puff out like jhodpurs. I'm also wearing my glasses today, because I've gotten to the point with all my aches and whatnot that I didn't feel up to sticking lenses in my eyes. Purple plastic oval frames, kinda indie/librarian looking.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 11:00:59 AM by Bliss »

Offline Caeli

« Reply #1256 on: January 19, 2009, 10:57:45 AM »
I love your glasses, Bliss. <3

Offline Sethite

« Reply #1257 on: January 19, 2009, 03:43:45 PM »
Glasses, panties and... nothing. Well, technically, a blanket I'm wrapped in.

Offline Aether

« Reply #1258 on: January 19, 2009, 09:01:09 PM »
Old navy, top and bottom.  Black jeans with a long sleeve dark green shirt, boxers and loafers.

Offline Aleksandr

• *shrug* I'm apparently that dork with the cute shower hair. Works for me!
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Somewhere on the East Coast. Annapolis, Boston, migrating between the two on a regular basis.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #1259 on: January 20, 2009, 09:31:56 PM »
Comfy PJs! :D

Offline Aether

« Reply #1260 on: January 21, 2009, 01:21:31 AM »
levis, athletic cut -looks around- yup!

Offline Lovebug

« Reply #1261 on: January 21, 2009, 02:54:44 AM »
A black two-button suit of, um, German extraction with barely discernible midnight blue pinstripe and fetchingly narrow trousers, a white cotton shirt of seemingly mutually exclusive fineness and opacity, a tie which is difficult to describe in words but is mostly black and a little bit white, a pair of scary black capless Lloyd oxfords and the Wayfarers I have been continuously forgetting to take off the top of my head since I was sixteen, partially because they get lost in my hair with the owls and whatnot that dwell therein and partially because I am easily distracted.

I feel hideously overdressed and will be wearing shorts shortly.

Offline Maeven

« Reply #1262 on: January 21, 2009, 09:46:18 AM »
A black two-button suit of, um, German extraction with barely discernible midnight blue pinstripe and fetchingly narrow trousers, a white cotton shirt of seemingly mutually exclusive fineness and opacity, a tie which is difficult to describe in words but is mostly black and a little bit white, a pair of scary black capless Lloyd oxfords and the Wayfarers I have been continuously forgetting to take off the top of my head since I was sixteen, partially because they get lost in my hair with the owls and whatnot that dwell therein and partially because I am easily distracted.

I feel hideously overdressed and will be wearing shorts shortly.

*crushes on Lovebug, like hard*

Offline Ket

• Electroslut Extraordinaire
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • The Onion Queen - crispy fried goodness
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #1263 on: January 21, 2009, 09:56:34 AM »
Light gray wide leg lounge pants, light blue tank top underneath an over-sized black cowl neck sweater and light blue socks that say 'boys suck' on them.  And sort of wearing my dog, as he won't dislodge himself from my lap. 

The one good thing about sick days is wearing really comfy clothes. 

Offline Bliss

« Reply #1264 on: January 21, 2009, 09:59:24 AM »
*crushes on Lovebug, like hard*

Seriously yeah. <3 owls! ^_^

Today is my first day back in heels since the car accident, and of course it's the 4 inch round-toe double strap green ones with the brown stacked leather heels. I'm in black knee-high stockings (wishing I had ones that go all the way up) under an A-line skirt with a diagonal simple plaid of grey, grey, grey, and pale blue.

Above this I'm wearing a capped-sleeve blouse with a repeating pattern of tiny black-in-white-in-black concentric spots that look very much like the Turkish symbol of the evil eye; it's on a violet background, and the shirt is a deep v-neck with a wrapped top, tied at an empire waist. Underneath it I'm wearing a brown spaghetti-strap tank top, for the sake of having that triangle of cloth as a modesty panel to cover my cleavage. The corporate establishment, it hates the boobies. Damn the man. Save the empire!

And my hair is in a bun.

Offline Maeven

« Reply #1265 on: January 21, 2009, 10:01:20 AM »
Seriously yeah. <3 owls! ^_^

Like, for real. Who doesn't appreciate a good pair of hooters! I mean, c'mon?!

Offline Bliss

« Reply #1266 on: January 21, 2009, 10:05:39 AM »
Like, for real. Who doesn't appreciate a good pair of hooters! I mean, c'mon?!

Ahem.

-snip-
Above this I'm wearing a capped-sleeve blouse with a repeating pattern of tiny black-in-white-in-black concentric spots that look very much like the Turkish symbol of the evil eye; it's on a violet background, and the shirt is a deep v-neck with a wrapped top, tied at an empire waist. Underneath it I'm wearing a brown spaghetti-strap tank top, for the sake of having that triangle of cloth as a modesty panel to cover my cleavage. The corporate establishment, it hates the boobies. Damn the man. Save the empire!

And my hair is in a bun.

Comprehensive reading, it is your friend!

XD

Offline Aleksandr

• *shrug* I'm apparently that dork with the cute shower hair. Works for me!
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Somewhere on the East Coast. Annapolis, Boston, migrating between the two on a regular basis.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #1267 on: January 21, 2009, 10:29:17 AM »
XD Regardless, I think most of us can agree when we all say that boobies rock pretty hard.

Offline Aether

« Reply #1268 on: January 21, 2009, 03:39:16 PM »
Champion white boxers

Offline DefectiveTurret

« Reply #1269 on: January 21, 2009, 09:54:40 PM »
Boy shorts, an oversized navy blue hoodie, and comfy sandals.

Offline Aether

« Reply #1270 on: January 23, 2009, 11:16:13 PM »
Jeans and breifs  ^.^

Offline Liliana

« Reply #1271 on: January 24, 2009, 08:06:35 AM »
Black velvet shirt with a vine pattern and no pants (I hate pants)

Offline Captain Maltese

« Reply #1272 on: January 24, 2009, 09:14:52 AM »
Same as always, lately. Red tee, black bdu pants. Black socks and boxers.

Offline Happy an Nice

« Reply #1273 on: January 26, 2009, 12:12:17 AM »
Pearl necklace.

Offline Diabolus Lupus

« Reply #1274 on: January 26, 2009, 08:34:09 AM »
Dark blue sweat pants, black cut off t-shirt, black sports bra and my glasses.