You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:12:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: what are you wearing?  (Read 730391 times)

Offline TyCaine

Re: what are you wearing?
« Reply #1225 on: January 06, 2009, 11:22:43 AM »
Torn (here and there, not intentionally either) stonewashed jeans, work boots, t-shirt...

Working from home today in my 'day job', so get to be more comfortable than the suit I'm normally expected to be in...  Besides, better for hauling ass around the acreage...

Online Bliss

« Reply #1226 on: January 06, 2009, 11:25:39 AM »
White leafy pattern on brown blouse. Kind of a safari pattern. Cute capped sleeves, wrapped top, tunic length, with a dark brown tie at the waist embellished with large glass beads. A long paneled skirt, plain brown panels interspersed with peach/tan lace panels and peach/pink/brown delicately paisley panels. Black knee-highs, green round-toe double strap high heels. Showered late this morning, put the hair up in a high bun that's now trying to be all twisty-curly in its confines, with a few unintentional artful tendrils. A handmade corded bracelet of yellow, brown, and green cord side by side, wrapped close with gold thread, artfully knotted underneath with glass bead dangles. On the back of my wrist, the cords join to a jade lotus flower.

If I had thought to find my jade fishhook necklace this morning, this outfit would be perfect.

Offline TyCaine

« Reply #1227 on: January 06, 2009, 11:29:36 AM »
I suddenly feel under-dressed...  :)

Online Bliss

« Reply #1228 on: January 06, 2009, 11:30:52 AM »
*grin* Don't, Ty.
(A) I'm at work, very corporate; I'm one floor down from the CEO.
(B) I am NOTORIOUS for my overdescriptive iterations of what I've got on. Scroll back through this thread, you'll see. Scroll back far enough and you'll see where a certain someone made a bit of a drunken ode to me about it. XD

Offline Maeven

« Reply #1229 on: January 06, 2009, 11:31:08 AM »
I suddenly feel under-dressed...  :)

*giggles* Don't worry, most of us do after The Bliss posts her ensembles.

*grin* Don't, Ty.
(B) I am NOTORIOUS for my overdescriptive iterations of what I've got on. Scroll back through this thread, you'll see. Scroll back far enough and you'll see where a certain someone made a bit of a drunken ode to me about it. XD

That WAS good. *scrolls back just to read it again and smile*

Online Bliss

« Reply #1230 on: January 06, 2009, 11:33:35 AM »
No secret that I'm an overachiever with meaningless things. :p

Offline TyCaine

« Reply #1231 on: January 06, 2009, 11:35:48 AM »
I shall try not to then...  :)  And shall, instead, scroll back and see what I missed by being late to the party...

Offline LaBelleDame

« Reply #1232 on: January 06, 2009, 08:38:44 PM »
A thin, black cotton t-shirt with a cute little turtle screened so that he's hanging out just above the left breast. Tight black, silken shorts. Purple and black lacey bra and hot pink lacey g-string underneath.
Pajama time.

Offline ParisaEnyaSantika

« Reply #1233 on: January 10, 2009, 08:56:54 PM »
pretty boring really... dark blue sweats, black tank, and white matching underwear

Offline Lovebug

« Reply #1234 on: January 11, 2009, 02:24:35 AM »
(can do this without looking or thinking) blinding white t shirt skinnyish levis black chucks black cotton socks

Disturbingly, in my eyeline there is a picture of me with my late father in which I am aged seven and wearing exactly the same damn things

Offline Lovebug

« Reply #1235 on: January 11, 2009, 02:25:15 AM »
Well not the exact same things, I went through a couple of growth spurts later on  :P

Offline Belladonna

« Reply #1236 on: January 11, 2009, 03:21:10 AM »
Since bedtime is nigh, it is nothing special honestly - just a white shirt and black pajama bottoms.

Offline Victor LaCroix

« Reply #1237 on: January 11, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »
White t-shirt close fitting cotton, Relax fit Paco Jeans, Phat Farm jockies and Jacksonville Jaguars sandals

Offline Yggdrasil

• I like to think you killed a man; its the romantic in me.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Nothing hurts worse than falling in love.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #1238 on: January 12, 2009, 05:12:25 AM »
A blanket!  ;D (And there's Batman on my blanket. A fact I'm proud of. And wishing that it was a bit taller and you know...real. A real, horny Batman that'll want to play.)

::.....Sigh.::  ;D

Online Bliss

« Reply #1239 on: January 12, 2009, 07:09:00 AM »
I got in an argument yesterday about whether or not one would WANT to be a bad girl in a world with a real Batman. I still contend yes, and point out all the awesome toys he has....

Anyway. *cough*

I'm wearing a red spaghetti-strap cotton cami with lace around the sweetheart neckline and the bottom hem, and a pair of panties that matches, being a red toille-like pattern on white, with the same kind of red lace hemming it. And for the education of Stattick, they're a boycut. :D

Specifically:

(note: Stock image. That is not me.)

Offline Aether

« Reply #1240 on: January 12, 2009, 03:07:19 PM »
This is a lazy day for me, so athletic cut boxer briefs which are the coolest collor of dark green, kind army wool blanket color, basically snug shorts   ~.^

Offline Lovebug

« Reply #1241 on: January 12, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »
Not a damn thing.

Offline Paradox

« Reply #1242 on: January 12, 2009, 09:46:41 PM »
Not a damn thing.

That was my very first response to this thread as well.

Currently: my bathrobe and socks.

Offline Belladonna

« Reply #1243 on: January 13, 2009, 12:32:33 AM »
A grey tank top and black boy shorts featuring white cherub prints.

Offline Ket

• Electroslut Extraordinaire
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • The Onion Queen - crispy fried goodness
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #1244 on: January 13, 2009, 01:52:12 AM »
Black sweatpants with pink skulls down the side and a pink tank top.  My hair is a total wreck, but my face is all shiny clean and freshly moisturized!

Offline Cherri TartTopic starter

« Reply #1245 on: January 13, 2009, 02:33:20 AM »
red PJ bottoms with little white polka all over them and a red tank top that reads 'trouble monkey' across my oh so ungenerous chest.  :)

Offline Yggdrasil

• I like to think you killed a man; its the romantic in me.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Nothing hurts worse than falling in love.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #1246 on: January 13, 2009, 02:48:33 AM »
Gray tank top with M.A.S.H 4077 on the breast, gray and green boyshorts, and my slippers that look like giant sneakers. I heart them :3

Offline Aether

« Reply #1247 on: January 13, 2009, 03:18:19 AM »
jeans and a button up, unbuttoned

Offline Stattick

« Reply #1248 on: January 13, 2009, 04:40:39 AM »
I got in an argument yesterday about whether or not one would WANT to be a bad girl in a world with a real Batman. I still contend yes, and point out all the awesome toys he has....

Anyway. *cough*

I'm wearing a red spaghetti-strap cotton cami with lace around the sweetheart neckline and the bottom hem, and a pair of panties that matches, being a red toille-like pattern on white, with the same kind of red lace hemming it. And for the education of Stattick, they're a boycut. :D

Specifically:

(note: Stock image. That is not me.)

Bliss is talking about her underwear. And referencing me. ;D You know what Strong Bad says, "Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing!"

Offline Lovebug

« Reply #1249 on: January 13, 2009, 04:54:14 AM »
Weird old faded madras shorts and the Hüsker Dü t-shirt I plan to be buried in. It's 10 pm and still a million degrees or something.