You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:01:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: First RP on site! (M seeks F)  (Read 462 times)

Offline JetTopic starter

First RP on site! (M seeks F)
« on: April 30, 2011, 06:50:06 PM »
I just got accepted, and I'm looking to get an RP going while I get used to all the other controls (avatar, signature, ons and offs, etc.). My character Jet recently inherited a large weapon-manufacturing business from the dead father he never knew, and is more used to a sinful lifestyle than one of a responsible CEO. Remarkably, however, his lifestyle has managed to stay out of the limelight, because of some good public relations campaigns by very competent staff. Oh yeah, and he moonlights as an exorcist, whose on the decline, hated in the underworld by those who do his business. Hopefully I will have a picture and a profile for him up later. I'm just getting used to everything, and trying to get used to staying home.

I am open to ideas for a role play. The storyline does not need to be too intensive, and is mostly to develop our characters than a long plot. However, if anything comes from the plot, then that's cool, too. I expect this to be a literate one, although posts do not need to be too long. Jet likes dominant and dangerous women, and often breaks his line of work to be with vampires, werewolves, and the like. Like I said, open to ideas and roles, but I don't want to plan everything out, because I prefer it being spontaneous.

Offline Lady Elena

Re: First RP on site! (M seeks F)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 06:44:25 PM »
Hey Jet,

I was just accepted and am still getting accustomed to everything.  Maybe we can work out a one shot, or even get a story going while we're both tinkering around with everything!  Shoot me a PM if interested!