A Evil pathfinder game. [Pathfinder Group]

Started by OyabunKobold, October 21, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisztesFerenc

Looks good. A bit evil for the sake of being evil, but I think theres room for one such members in the party, especially if she's clever and manipulative about it, and fighter should be good, the party was looking a bit fragile.

GloomCookie

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on October 24, 2018, 07:54:10 PM
  Looks good. A bit evil for the sake of being evil, but I think theres room for one such members in the party, especially if she's clever and manipulative about it, and fighter should be good, the party was looking a bit fragile.
She's not evil in the "I kick kittens for fun" way but more "I like to jiggle door handles to see if they open" kind of way. Interested in poking at society at large to see if the moral crusaders are really that, or just jumped up thugs looking to push their agenda behind the veil.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on October 24, 2018, 06:10:08 PM
  It still makes you undead though, which has several important immunities (mind affecting abilities, death effects, most fortitude saves, ability drain and physical ability damage), and makes your casting and hit point dependant on the same stat. You're also a hitdie ahead of the party, meaning you'll qualify for feats based on skill rankings one level earlier. There are some negatives, but the biggest one, healing off negative energy, isn't even a drawback you need to deal with yourself, magus can't anyway, and it basically forces party healer to take 2 spells to be able to heal the entire party rather than 1.

That said, if you're willing to retire the character if it doesn't seem to working out, we can certainly try and see how it goes, as long as Haydn doesn't mind accomodating the healing aspect (or maybe you agree to cover your characters healing from your own wealth). It does seem like your character is the only one who actually wants to sit on the throne, the others are happy with other roles in the kingdom I think. What are your thoughts on smut for a skeleton character?

*nods*

Yeah, willing retire if it hinders or does not work much at all for the game having undead party member. But immunities albeit handy it does not make him invincible (as if rest of party croaks from fort save he is alone facing a threat which can pummel his face in). But let's see how it goes, overall I wanted play undead char anyways (low or high level game, low level perhaps more interesting to experiment with).

In regards smut naturally skeleton lacks flesh/bone to do anything, besides gropes and such. But later levels alter self spell would allow take alternative more 'living' form and thus capable for smut. But overall I view my skeleton enjoy more dominance aspect of the sex; having power over someone else and commanding others. So he could use minions fuck women silly (willing or not) and enjoy watching it. Participation would be just a bonus which he could indulge later on (so undead sexuality enjoyment in my char case would be intellectual/mental sort). As lack of flesh and body means no physical stimuli/desire, but then all sexuality comes from the mind itself so he is not non-sexual (just expresses it bit differently). He could enjoy watching/spying people doing it as well.

Anyways as it's okay to experiment with undead party member I start work on sheet and flesh out background more.

Conundrum

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1734231

I am mostly done mechanically, just need to finish filling some stuff in.  I do not intend to spend much more money since I am looking to be a bit of a weird druid.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

OyabunKobold

Okay updated my character personality a bit. Will wait on the background to start work on it after I get a bit more information on the setting.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

LisztesFerenc

So Elle and Sadao seem to be from this realms equivilant to Japan, is anyone else going to tie their backstory to there? Because if so I can make it more of an important place for were the game takes place.

OyabunKobold

If that's so my wizard would be definitely akin to a Karō. Head of House Baan

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Conundrum

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on October 25, 2018, 09:13:00 AM
  So Elle and Sadao seem to be from this realms equivilant to Japan, is anyone else going to tie their backstory to there? Because if so I can make it more of an important place for were the game takes place.

I had not planned on it but if we are all coming from there to here my character could have at least been there recently.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

TheHangedOne

Still working on this. In regards to being from not!Japan, I don't see Haydn as originating from there, but he may have traveled there to escape ostracism in his home country, or because he was following some sort of infernal guidance.

Edit: Can someone more knowledgeable with Pathfinder than I give the sheet a look over, and make sure I got the numbers right? Div-spawn are +2 dex, +2 cha, -2 int.

Name: Haydn Infersfug
Nicknames: Hay, Scar, Stitch
Sex: Hetero male
Race: Tiefling (Div-Spawn)
Class: Favored Soul (Flagellant)
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Level: 2
EXP:
Basic Appearance: Haydn has orange eyes, and short black hair. He has a long, thin, whip-like tail that is prehensile, and can often be seen being used to great effect. He has shriveled up, vestigial wings, made of black feathers, coming out of his back; his clothing and his armor have both been modified to have 'wing slits' so that they can be worn without discomfort.  Both his normal clothing and even his armor are primarily black, with orange accent. He has the holy symbol of Eiseth, a dark-winged snake, as a birthmark that covers the vast majority of the left side of his face [which functions as an unholy symbol for spellcasting].

His shadow is entirely different from what one would expect; instead of shriveled wings, his shadow shows a full set, unfurled in their glory. His shadow even has an appreciable bust, whereas as a male, he obviously is flat-chested. Carefully studying the shadow shows that it perfectly represents the protypical Erinyes, revealing his true heritage (as if the birthmark wasn't enough).
Personality:   
Personality Skeleton, yoinked from what Oyabun did
Primary Motivator: Destruction (Destroy the mortal servants amd institutions of enemy faiths)
          Secondary: Proselytization (Bring others to worship Eiseth)

Emotional Disposition: Contemptious
Moodiness: Phlegmatic

Outlook: Pessimistic (It's a hard fight, with few 'reliable' allies, and no one sharing his faith (yet))
Integrity: Conscientious (Anything worth doing is worth doing right; planning and coordination are important; Pragmatism is paramount)
Impulsiveness: Controlled (Random acts of aggression will not accomplish the goal; steady progress must be made through deliberate action)
Boldness: Cautious (Be ever vigilant; the enemy are vast, and allies few and far between. The fight is a harsh one; proper pacing is needed)
Aggreableness: Disagreeable (While plans need a degree of flexibility, the grand goal can't be changed. People are ultimately with me, against me, or not of consequence)
Interactivity: Engaging (I must be sociable and charismatic in order to help spread the faith)
Conformity: Conventional (It is best to worship my Goddess in the manner which pleases her best, and to bring Wrath to the servants of her opponents)

Sense of Humor: Cynical (Anti-jokes are definitely a thing)
Favorite Conversations: Religion, Philosophy (one is obvious for a zealot; the philosophy of morality is also of intellectual interest)

Adherence: Orthodox Adherent (Eiseth is the one true Goddess that is deserving of my worship)
Tolerance: Tolerant (As long as they serve Her, even if unwittingly, they are worth keeping around)
   Expression: Occasional (I must choose my company wisely when discussing my Goddess)
   Converting: Casual (Bordering on Aggressive; the more worshippers and servants She has, the more powerful She will become)
   Attitude: Ecstatic (There is no greater joy than serving my Goddess)
Association: Solitary (By necesity; hard to find fellow followers)
Roles: Priest/Jihadist (War is a matter of concern for my Goddess for a reason, and war shall be waged; but her warriors must be properly 'baptized', yes?)

Quirks: Self inflicted pain/injury (comes with being a flaggelant; not yet worthy)
           Blade Sharpening (That this is actually an Obedience action probably has a lot to do with it)

Hobbies: Riddles (Keeps the mind sharp)
             Philosophizing (Intellectual stimulation)

Basic Background    Both of Haydn's parents were Tieflings, but he seems to have inherited almost everything from his mother. He lived in a small city, which was primarily home to humans, with a handful of other races forming their own pocket communities. Unfortunately, the heavy-handed, so-called 'Good' humans often found excuses to harass the "lesser" races, including his fellow Tieflings, but also half-orcs and a few other minority groups.

When his mother was falsely accused of robbing a noble and hung from the gallows "as an example", he had finally had enough of trying to be a decent person. He saw the Good gods as hypocrites and jerks with good PR, so he turned to infernal worship. In his own studies, he came to understand the significance of his birthmark; and naturally fell into worshiping Eiseth. She promised him power, she promised him a chance to make things right... to one day bring Her Justice to the world, and to the Heavens themselves. She gave him purpose.

He views himself as a solitary practitioner, since Devil worship can get you in a hell of a lot of trouble, but he ultimately seeks to normalize devil worship (especially if it's worship of Her), with grand aspirations to cast down the hypocritical Good gods; and to one day join his Goddess in her 'noble' war against the Heavens themselves. But for now, he contents himself with harassing the worshipers of her enemies on the material plane. He does so not with the bent of chaos, but with a cold and methodical precision; he'd rather scandalize a head priest than slaughter all the parishioners at a church, though if push comes to shove, he's not afraid to get his hands dirty.

As part of his daily prayers for spells, he whips himself with a knotted cord, tied off into lumps. According to him, this is because he does not yet believe himself worthy of the glorious task She has laid before him, and that it will inure him to the suffering he must endure if he wishes to see his plans realized in his own lifetime. Needless to say, he is a zealous fanatic.

A few goals for adventuring:

• Find Lorthact, so that he may tell his Goddess where the traitor lurks.
  • Encourage the worship of Eiseth.
  • Destroy enemies of his faith, taint their holy grounds, and otherwise act to weaken the mortal agents of his Goddess' enemies (including the Evil followers of Lorthact).
  • Gain more personal strength and power, both by growing as an individual, and through the creation of cult cells, whose belief and services should better serve Eiseth in her raging crusades against the heavens.
  • Prove himself worthy of becoming Her infernal champion, in this realm, or in Dis itself.
Connections: None so far.
Theme Song:
Liar - Emilie Autumn

The Stats and Saves, Overview:
Stats, Saves, and Overview

Stats:
HP: 12/12
Str: 14 (+2)
Dex: 12 (+1)
Con: 10 (+0)
Int: 12 (+1)
Wis: 10 (+0)
Cha: 16 (+3)
Senses: Dark Vision (60 feet)
Attack Options: Weapon +Bonus (#d#, Crit, Range Damage type, Ammunition, Special attributes);
CMB: +#
AC:  Total AC
TAC: Total Touch AC
FFAC: Total Flat footed AC
CMD:  Total CMD
Resistances: Any Resistances here
Immunities:  Any immunities here
Fortitude Save: +#
Reflex Save: +#
Will: +#
Initiative: +#
Spellbook spells:
Lvl 0

• Spell name here

Lvl 1

• Spell name here

Skills, Feats and Class Features:
Skills Feats And Class Features
Skills:
(Class Skills+ Int (# ) ) =  Total/ Level
Languages: Insert languages here
Skills:
+# Skill name,
Racial Bonuses:
Racial Bonuses Here
Feats:
Feats here
Traits:
Traits and Drawbacks here
Class Bonuses:
Class Features here

Inventory:
Inventory Info

Magic Item Slots:
Head:
Headband:
Eyes:
Shoulders:
Neck:
Chest:
Body:
Belt:
Wrists:
Hands:
Ring 1:
Ring 2:
Complete Inventory:
Inventory here
End Wealth:
PP
GP
SP
CP
Total Weight:
## Lbs carried;

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Zaer Darkwail

Work in progress, but here is start none the less (so far GM did not comment on my magus being 'staffbound' than 'bladebound' so going assume it's okay unless otherwise said).

Name: Skaldor
Nicknames: 'Bony'
Sex: Male
Race:  Human with Skeletal Champion (+1 CR) template
Class: Magus (Eldricth Scion w/Destined Bloodline+Staff Magus+'Staffbound'
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Level: 1 + CR 1
EXP: ??
Basic Appearance: As picture, wearing dark purple worn hooded cloth conceal most of his head and wear dark blue robes and parade armor atop the robes. Standing 6'2'ft tall and carrying a well made staff as a weapon.
Personality:   
Using same format as others so far

Primary Motivator: Liberation (Liberate himself from his fear of own destruction and ascend to beyond and above everyone else to do so)
          Secondary: Power (To control and lead others, doing so ensures his own survival plus enjoys exercise power)

Emotional Disposition: Calm (albeit driven by his own fear, he remains calm as cool head more likely preserves himself better than reckless emotions)
Moodiness: Labile (albeit undead he is emotional. As without emotion he would not fear and thus thirst for more power)

Outlook: Confident (albeit driven by paranoia he is confident for his own success to succeed and overcome threats of the world and rise above them)
Integrity: Unscrupulous (anything risking or threatening his own survival is burden and he treats others as tools as means to achieve it, but to get others protect him and his own self-interests he needs manipulate them and he is ruthless to do anything for his own survival if needed)
Impulsiveness: Controlled (When own existence is at stake, there is little to no room for impulsive behavior and he needs carefully plan things and his moves)
Boldness: Cautious (he is paranoid and fear for his own destruction so he would avoid unfavorable conflicts if he can. Including escaping and 'living' for another day than risk it all in a unplanned gambit)
Agreeableness: Agreeable (you need be adaptable to situations so he is keeping open mind and adapt to situations, all for sake of his survival and increase of power)
Interactivity: Engaging (He is megalomaniac, making himself or his plans grandiose in ambition and scale and displays having visions and seeks inspire others agree with him and share his vision someway)
Conformity: Heterodoxy (he is undead so he is by default rather exotic point of view regarding life, existence, gods and faith overall and rather follows his own path than follow any per-established doctrine)

Sense of Humor: Slapstick (he likes physical comedic effects/situations more than subtle jokes)
Favorite Conversations: Hobbies and Past times (he likes discuss his likes and listen others, so know how better motivate/manipulate them)

Adherence: Agnostic (gods do exist but do such great beings truly watch over their subjects unless they do something grand? He doesn't think so)
Tolerance: Tolerant (other's religion is not his business nor he is pushing his views in either)
   Expression: None (he has no religious beliefs)
   Converting: Never (NOT HIS BUSINESS!)
   Attitude: Irreverent (no serious about religion, at best sarcastic towards who try push their faith onto him and doesn't fear making a
                  satire about a god or goddess)
Association: Solitary (no gods, no faith, no religion, no church, thus no association)
Roles: Cult Leader (wants to be one, not sake of faith but for sake of power one wields)

Quirks: Eavesdropping (for sake checking nobody plans betray him or finds ways manipulate others work with him or how bribe them)
             Bone Cracking (he cracks his bones occasionally like someone would crack their knuckles but he does it all his joints)

Hobbies: Voyeurism (watching people having sex someway sates his own carnal desires and is purveyor for beauty both in men and women)
               Tinkering (he likes build/create machines, buildings, jewelry, overall fill lots of hours his day as he lacks need for sleep)

Basic Background

Skaldor was 'created' two years ago by a necromancer whom he only knew by title he was told call her by; mistress. Skaldor was fairly fresh addition to her 'family' as she called her minions, Skaldor later on theorized she had become necromancer as means to restore her family and village which was years ago burned down and raided by orcs and live in her own fantasy life with animated dead. However problem was that none the dead retained their memories or were mindless initial experiments. Skaldor is unsure what his relation (before death) was with the woman but before he could found out (or do much) her village was suddenly attacked by adventurers.

She and horde tried battle these intruders but Skaldor's fresh existence he saw brutal violence and how effortlessly adventurers cut through the horde....and struck down mistress which he had barely known a hour or less! Most horde became mindless and continued assault, even those with mind decided flank and strike where as Skaldor started run with his bony ass out of there! He was filled with fear of being destroyed so he ran while leaving his 'family' behind.

Since then he has been in uneasy existence trying get by, grow stronger and avoid other mortals or living things. he did not need anything to live by, no sleep, no food, but his mind however....craved socialize and conversation. But he fears being attacked like other undead are on sight by adventurers! So he seeks become so powerful that nobody would dare oppose him! As respect is something what needs earned by patience and nobody gives chance nor patience for skeleton! Fear is much more direct and faster in results!

So he strikes out with fellows whom he had met and earned his keep saving one of them from deadly hazard, sort honoring life debt of sort. Follow and lead them to unconquered lands to find a home and place where build his own power. All what he knew about 'power' was power displayed by necromancer mistress; running good lair, minions, wield powerful magic. Those became icons which to follow after and surprisingly enough his own magic started awaken and stir since setting out his goal carving a kingdom.....as if destiny itself is empowering him.

A few goals for adventuring:

• Gain more (arcane) power
  • Get minions
  • Gain more treasure
  • Get cool lair
  • Conquer the world
Connections: (open to any, above suggested saving someone's life to get into group despite undead status)

Theme Song:
Skeletor Theme (metal) - original artist: Shuki Levy

The Stats and Saves, Overview:
Stats, Saves, and Overview

Stats:
HP: 30/30 (3d8+12)
Str: 16 +3
Dex: 16 +3
Con: -- +/-
Int: 12 +1
Wis: 08 -1
Cha: 16 +3
Senses: Darkivision 60'ft
Attack Options: Claw +4 (1d4+3, 20/x2, slashing)
                        Quarterstaff +5 (1d6+3, 20/x2, bludgeoning, masterwork)
CMB: +4
AC: 18
TAC: 13
FFAC: 15
CMD: 17
Resistances: DR 5/bludgeoning, channel resistance +4
Immunities: Undead traits, Cold
Fortitude Save: +5
Reflex Save: +3
Will: +4
Initiative: +7
Spells Known:
Lvl 0| At-will/day

Lvl 1| 2/day

Skills, Feats and Class Features:
Skills Feats And Class Features
Skills:
(Racial HD SP + Int|Class SP + Int (12|4 ) ) = 16
Languages: Katari, Trade, Necril
Skills:
+10 Bluff
+5 Craft [metalworking]
+7 Disguise
+? Fly
+7 Intimidate
+5 Knowledge (arcana)
+? Knowledge (dungeoneering)
+? Knowledge (planes)
+5 Knowledge (religion)
+2 Linquistic
+4 Perception
+? Profession
+3 Ride
+4 Sense Motive
+5 Spellcraft
+7 Stealth
+7 Use Magic Device
Racial Bonuses:
+2 to single stat (Cha)
Bonus feat
Skilled (+1 SP per level)
Feats:
Improved Initiative (template), Additional Traits (racial), Toughness (1st), Combat Casting (3th), Quarterstaff Master (class 1)
Traits:
Magical Knack, Fate's Favored, Witty Repartee, Natural-Born Leader
Class Bonuses:
-Light Armor&Simple Weapons Proficiency
-Eldritch Pool 4/4
-Spellcasting (Magus list, Cha based)
-Bloodline (Destined)
-Cantrips
-Spell Combat
-Destined Strike+1 3/day

Inventory:
Inventory Info

Magic Item Slots:
Head:
Headband:
Eyes:
Shoulders:
Neck:
Chest:
Body:
Belt:
Wrists:
Hands:
Ring 1:
Ring 2:
Complete Inventory:
Masterwork Quarterstaff, 301gp
Masterwork Parade Armour, 175gp
Traveler's any-tool, 250gp
4xInflict Light Wounds potions, 200gp
1xShillelagh oil, 50gp

End Wealth:
SP 24
BP
CP
Total Weight:
25 Lbs carried; No penalty

Conundrum

I do not think I saw any current hooks for us all having worked together before so have been trying to think of some.  Since many people seem to be from !Japan how do you guys feel about all us having been involved in something like a coup attempt or something similar however with it's failure have fled finding strength in working together and now seek easier hunting grounds?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I had not thought any oriental origin for Skaldor (my char), but paladin usually indicates more western knight type figures or other kind holy warrior types. He could had joined for a coup but still I would want own plot/story how he got joined on the group first place (as after all he is skeleton and usually a monster type which is slain on sight). So thought he very least saved someone's life and said someone then introduced him to rest of the group.

Thorne

Likewise, appearance aside, I hadn't intended for Lorne to be an actual kitsune - she's idylkin; an aasimar with foxy features. 
Now, run that far? That, she might. Although not with any plans to /stay/. Not with most of her fortunes lying back 'home'.

Working with others is definitely preferably to working alone, though - another pair of eyes may often see what one set might miss - which means she's going to be very happy to have allies. ^^;
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

OyabunKobold

My character doesn't need to be from a Japanese area. I mean I have a Japanese lean cause I am comfortable with the culture but its not a needed thing.

Zaer Darkwail

Done with my sheet above, overall Skaldor is tough bone to crack and casting wise not monster yet (most likely get high AC with shield spell and then smack things in melee unless burning hands is needed for serious one shot AoE). So even if he is paranoid and afraid for his own destruction he is quite good in melee and ready to go there if needed for sake of survival.

Of course GM need give permission on 'blackstaff' archtype (the concept anyways; that as staff magus he touches any staff and it transforms and gain sentience and gets coated black and function like black blade from bladebound archetype). Also that his staff ends are made from cold iron (and thus counts as metal weapon than purely from wood). Surprisingly shillelagh is awesome spell for staff magus but it's not in magus list. So in future Skaldor may invest for wand of shillelagh.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Thorne on October 24, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
That is really not the most accurate picture I could find. But finding non-anime fox girls with white hair, snow-fox ears and western-rogue-style clothing? Good luck with that. My google-fu ain't up to it.

Made my own try about it.

Pics

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: TheHangedMan on October 25, 2018, 11:55:04 AMEdit: Can someone more knowledgeable with Pathfinder than I give the sheet a look over, and make sure I got the numbers right? Div-spawn are +2 dex, +2 cha, -2 int.

Looks good, but you should have 1 extra spell. You know 3 + you get your domain spell for spells known. Also HP should be one higher (half max + 1 for every level after the first, so 5 per level for a d8 class).

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 26, 2018, 01:07:44 AMOf course GM need give permission on 'blackstaff' archtype (the concept anyways; that as staff magus he touches any staff and it transforms and gain sentience and gets coated black and function like black blade from bladebound archetype). Also that his staff ends are made from cold iron (and thus counts as metal weapon than purely from wood). Surprisingly shillelagh is awesome spell for staff magus but it's not in magus list. So in future Skaldor may invest for wand of shillelagh.

You can use Bladebound and have a black staff instead, but I don't think you can have a cold iron quaterstaff, since that is the weapon called out in Cold Iron's description as one that cannot be made from cold iron. Also your character sheet uses gold pieces when it should be silver, just an aethetics change as noted in the houserules.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the setting info, we won't focus too heavily on NotJapan then. Really the surrounding lands aren't too important and you are free to fill in blank spaces for your character sheets. Basically the setting map from page one shows the Unclaimed lands. To the north is the  Kingdom of Amaru, a largely human realm, whilst to the west is the Fexen Dominion, ruled by elves. These two powers agreed to leave the Unclaimed Lands alone to avoid war between their nations, but asd years wen't by leaving the land untouched seemed wasteful. Still unable to decide how to devide it nor particularly keen on the manpower and coin this would take, they decided instead to let however could tame the land make it their own. There's also a dwarven free city on the coast to the east, which is technically part of the lands and could cause some legal difficulty.

Not much to go on I know, but the focus of the game will be these Unclaimed Lands, which the regional powers largely in the background, until the new nations starts forming.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on October 26, 2018, 08:08:40 AM
  You can use Bladebound and have a black staff instead, but I don't think you can have a cold iron quaterstaff, since that is the weapon called out in Cold Iron's description as one that cannot be made from cold iron. Also your character sheet uses gold pieces when it should be silver, just an aethetics change as noted in the houserules.

Ok, edited both issues now.

OyabunKobold

Okay Ill get to work on a background then of heading to the new land to make my place with a tengu ex by my side :P

Thorne

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 26, 2018, 02:15:10 AM
Made my own try about it.

Pics

Huhn. Some of those aren't bad. They're not useful for Lorne, unfortunately - seems snow-fox fox girls are just not popular (my guess is that white is hard to shade, and artists are lazy..).

Thank you for trying.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

OyabunKobold

If you dont need a tail try looking for catgirl and say shes fox

Zaer Darkwail

Snow fox? Could had mentioned that earlier :P. Couple more tries.

*squeezes google fu muscles*

Pics

Also you can go recolor any earlier pics having white ears (via photobucket by yourself or someone else good with it). I however did find good pic of white fox eared man though.

Thorne

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 26, 2018, 12:15:34 PM
Snow fox? Could had mentioned that earlier :P. Couple more tries.

*squeezes google fu muscles*
Also you can go recolor any earlier pics having white ears (via photobucket by yourself or someone else good with it). I however did find good pic of white fox eared man though.

Eheh. Allow me to quote myself.. ^^;

Quote from: Thorne on October 24, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
But finding non-anime fox girls with white hair, snow-fox ears and western-rogue-style clothing? Good luck with that. My google-fu ain't up to it.

Bold for emphasis. White hair was also mentioned. ^^;
Thank you for the suggestion, but I don't like recolouring another artist's work; I feel it's rude. Bad enough borrowing unsourced images where I don't know whether the artist is okay with them being reposted all over the place or not. >.<
I'm not going to start a lecture, promise; my opinion is mine, and I don't expect anyone to share it.

I do like a couple of those, though; might have to add some more artists to my follow-list. Thanks. ^^

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

OyabunKobold

Yeah if it was man i got a perfect one lol

Thorne

Non-anime also makes it harder; but I don't like a lot of the anime styling; I can't tell how old the character is supposed to be and that actively bothers me.
Leaving aside the ear-set is usually also wrong in a lot of anime pictures….

Meh. Anyway. Yah. Pictures for characters. Rawr.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies