Song Titles - Borrow A Word

Started by Chi, January 02, 2016, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ikasaba

MR

Mr Quixotic

Request Thread And Story Links          O/O's

Current Status - Actively seeking another story or two. If we've noticed each other but, for som reason never connected, or we've written/plotted before and you'd like to again, please shoot me a PM.

'I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.'

Sagitta

Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.
This aptly named thread: Ons & Offs

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Mr Quixotic

One Perfect Day - Little Heroes

Current Status - Actively seeking another story or two. If we've noticed each other but, for som reason never connected, or we've written/plotted before and you'd like to again, please shoot me a PM.

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated May 10) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Mr Quixotic

Under The Milky Way - The Church

Sagitta

Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated May 10) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Mr Quixotic

Runnin' Down A Dream - Tom Petty

Sagitta

Don't Dream It's Over - Sixpence None The Richer

Top Cat

Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Lilias

What The Water Gave Me - Florence & The Machine
~Wendell Berry

Mr Quixotic

Bring Me Some Water - Melissa Etheridge

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Sagitta

Run Devil Run - Girls' Generation

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Mr Quixotic

Band on the Run - Paul McCartney and Wings

Top Cat

Run To The Hills - Iron Maiden

We seem to be stuttering. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Cracked Pepper

The Hills Are Alive - Julie Andrews 

Sagitta

Mr Quixotic

Alive and Kicking - Simple Minds

Lilias

Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi
~Wendell Berry

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds