You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:23:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Voldemort Administration (F looking for M)  (Read 885 times)

Offline SagittaTopic starter

The Voldemort Administration (F looking for M)
« on: June 12, 2013, 07:47:42 AM »
I'm looking for willing, long-term partners.

I'm happy with 3-5 well-constructed paragraphs, or approximately 500 words. Grammar should be decent.

Also, I try to post at least once a week.

I'm okay with both PM's and posts. If you think you fit the bill, or if you just want to learn more about what I have in mind, send me a PM.
I'm open to suggestions.

Harry Potter

Theme:
The Voldemort Regime

Setting:
Britain that is under Voldemort's rule.

Plot 1:
Explores the dynamics of Muggle-borns vs. Purebloods should Britain fall under Voldemort's administration. For this RP, we will begin with our characters in their seventh year at Hogwarts. I imagine that this plot evolves around much drama, action, and adventure, ultimately ending with a successful overthrow of Voldemort's regime.

Plot 2:
For his devoted service, a Pureblood is awarded a Muggle-born lady to call his own.

Plot 3:
Hogwarts Sex Ed. Seventh-year students must enroll for and pass a Sex Ex class in order to graduate.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 10:14:28 AM by Sagitta »

Re: What I will do...(F looking for M)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 10:02:25 PM »
Standard Writing Sample
Standard Writing Sample (please note that on 'E', I tend to write a lot less - 200-300 words max)
The Beaters were going to be the death of her, and Liz knew it. Not one Quidditch season had gone by without her sustaining an injury of some sort due to the nasty Bludgers sent her way. She had already suffered a dislocated shoulder in their previous match against Slytherin, so she guessed she was done for this year. When one of the Gryffindor Beaters - Liz wasn't sure which one now, it was literally raining cats and dogs - winked and then smacked a Bludger at her, she was forced to roll over and effectively dropped the Quaffle. Argh! That little jerk! She dove after the scarlet orb, but not quick enough. One of the opposing Chasers snapped it up as it fell.

Liz was about the tackle the offending Chaser for the Quaffle when the referee sent red sparks into the air. "Crap. What now?" she muttered. Falling in line beside her teammates, she took out her wand and used the Impervius Charm on herself. In a way, Liz was glad the ref had called for a time-out. Her robes were soaked through and were clinging to her like a second skin. She couldn't help but shiver a little from the cold. The teams were playing well into a thunderstorm now.

I hope Audrey doesn't get struck by lightning before she can catch the Snitch, Liz thought as she mounted her broom once more. Dashing after the Chaser who previously had the scarlet orb, Liz was aware that someone was at her tail. She looked over her shoulder. It was that dratted Beater again! "Come on!" Liz yelled at him without stopping to think of whether he could hear her through the cracks of thunder. "Go pick on someone else!"

She urged her broom forward, trying to lose the pursuing Lion, but with the Impervius Charm in use, Liz knew that his line of sight was clear. As she approached the middle of the pitch, what she saw had her heart stand still. It was the hell-forsaken Snitch! "Audrey!" Liz hollered as she fought to keep her broom steady. The wind was positively barking today. "SNITCH! You might want to get that before we play into the next decade!"

Something was positively not right. She raised her voice again. "AUDREY! WHERE IN MERLIN'S NAME ARE YOU?!" That was strange. I swear if that idiot is ogling some guy again instead of searching for the Snitch, I'm going to curse her into oblivion once we get ourselves of out this cursed match, Liz vowed silently.

Fearing that the Gryffindor Beater was still marking her, Liz's first instinct was to lead him away from the Snitch. She spiraled further into the clouds, her heart hammering hard against her chest. Something was definitely not as it seemed, thunderstorm or not. Despite the Charm she had used on herself, the air before her appeared to shift about in an abnormal way that had nothing to do with the rain and the howling wind. Her brain was yelling for her to turn about, but it was too late now. What was the worst thing that could happen? I'll just end up in the Hospital Wing again.

She plunged headfirst into the dissolve.

*Updated plots and pairings*
*Adding writing sample*
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 06:44:53 AM by Sagitta »

Re: Craving Harry Potter and real life RP's (F looking for M)
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 08:28:44 PM »
Updated plots and availability.
Added picture inspirations to some plots.

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 10:37:40 PM »
Back from a semi-hiatus. Craving some RP's, so bumping this.
Meanwhile, I'm looking to add some plots.

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 09:05:41 AM »
Back from a hiatus. Work and life got the better of me.
Looking to update plots/bring in new ones.

Re: Craving some RP's (F looking for M)
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 09:26:10 AM »
Updated current cravings.
Ready to commit to one or two partners.