[Horizon Pact] Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches, Oh My! LF Wolves & Vamps

Started by Aethyrium, April 26, 2020, 12:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister

Here to show my interest in making the Assembly Rep for the Black Sky Pack with Blair Redford as the FC.

New to the site, so still getting my bearings, but definitely not new to roleplay. I'll echo the others who are impressed with the depth of detail and breadth of the lore.

I might've missed it - but is there information about lifespan for werewolves and age of maturity? I saw the info about when they typically turn.

Thanks!

Amarlo

Oh, speaking of fcs! I'd like to faceclaim Heidi Romanova ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

LamentingQuill

Xurtan

As an aside, open to possible connections with my character Max if anyone is interested. Talking plans with Noah and Gio occasionally, so curious to see how everything ends up. :)

November Bleeds

Definitely interested in this game! Currently working on a character sheet and plotting away :D
Nice to see some familiar faces ^^

keyotess

Okay, taking the leap.  This game sounds very interesting with a deep history behind it! :)

Planting flag for a Witch: Assembly representative.
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Aethyrium

Oo oo oooh! Hello newcomers. Welcome welcome. Again, thank you so greatly for the lore love. I appreciate it. <3

Quote from: Mister on May 02, 2020, 09:13:40 PM
I might've missed it - but is there information about lifespan for werewolves and age of maturity? I saw the info about when they typically turn.
I actually believe I meant to include it somewhere and... Forgot. XD

Wolves are basically humans, so age of maturity is going to be the same - even if they they have their first transformation in the early years. As far as lifespan though, they live slightly longer than humans, but their gift is really quality of life. Werewolves pretty much don't get old and frail. They just sort of eventually stop working. Not to say they don't show signs of aging it's just... Muted. They basically all age extremely gracefully and, barring outside factors, without complication.

Xurtan

What I'm hearing is werewolves are useful as life AND power batteries. Hmmm. Don't mind me, just thinking aloud. No dark witches here.  ::)

Dhampyress

Aiming to have my profile sent out by sometime tomorrow.

I'd like to reserve a face claim by the name of Elisanth. Please and thanks. :-)

Mister

Thanks for the info update Aethyrium! Appreciate.

Seconding Xurtan - if anyone wants connections with my werewolf, I'm open. Feel free to DM me.

And Dhampyress - awesome FC.

Aethyrium

For those keeping up with the lore of the game, and interested in the world building: I have begun to add the important NPC's to the worldbuilding thread here. Currently the human Assembly members, and the first generation of vampires.

Wyatt

Can I please reserve Krysten Ritter as a FC please, for my vampire to be submitted in a few days. (-:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Aethyrium

Quillyan

I’ll go ahead and throw it out there that I’m working on a House Aurelia vampire named Charlotte - she’s going to be heavily involved in business/real estate and amassing wealth for her house, potentially bringing her in contact with all types of supernaturals. Born in 1912, turned in 1931 by Aurelia.

Face will be Cintia Dicker (like 2013 Wildfox campaign Cintia Dicker, except not in swimwear, lol).

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Crash

Damn it! Fine too many people I like writing with are here.  I am in. Not sure if I want a Witch or a Werewolf.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Drowned Vandal

Looks like the cast is filling out nicely. I am more than open for building some connection for Noah. Feel free to reach out even if your character just frequents his bar.

keyotess

Okay, my lady is approved and ready for developing connections.  Meet Patience Lily Winter the Enlightening Eye representative to the Assembly.
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

Crash

Can we do more than one character?

Faceclaim: Ashley Callingbull for my Black Sky Pact werewolf, Dela Shaw

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

keyotess

Crash

Quote from: keyotess on May 03, 2020, 02:09:11 PM
She is very pretty, Crash. :)

Yeah.  Ashley is gorgeous.  I picture her as very alpha in personality.

Aethyrium

More friends! Hello everyone and welcome, thank you for all the interest. So many new faces. And more wolves coming, is excited. More more! Can't wait to see all the possibilities :)

Xurtan

Quote from: Crash on May 03, 2020, 02:02:38 PM
Can we do more than one character?

"Players are limited to two characters at the start, but the intent is to lift this once the game gets rolling.", as an aside. And hey Crash :)

Crash

Quote from: Xurtan on May 03, 2020, 03:18:02 PM
"Players are limited to two characters at the start, but the intent is to lift this once the game gets rolling.", as an aside. And hey Crash :)

Thanks Xurtan!  I can’t wait to see what you are going to do here.

Wolfling72

Gods, so many excellent writers here...

By THe by, please pencil me in for Massy Arias as a FC for a wolf of some sort....
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.