But darkness did cover the world once, in legend.
We know so little about the Keyblade War- only that it was just the beginning.
Three years have passed since the defeat of Organization XIII at the hands of Sora and his allies. It's remnants scattered, the worlds soon returned to the peaceful loving places they once were. Repopulating destroyed settlements, eradication of the Heartless, purging of the Nobodies and of course sealing of all the worlds open keyholes. The people rejoiced! After long strenuous effort a rescue operation has revived the once dark ridden world of Radiant Gardens. A celebration was in order! And not too soon as the world and its people were due to celebrate the Eclipse; an event that hasn't been able to occur since the disappearance of the Gardens. The festiviteis draw countless people from all over the universe; commoners, nobilty, warriors and kings.
But remnants of the shadows begin to move; entities that seem to enjoy the Eclipse a little too much.
Even the Radiant Gardens Defense Commitee is on edge.
Events spiral out of control and only a new generation of key holders and warriors can stand up to the flood of enmity. Those that call themselves... the 'Sons'.
Well that's pretty much it for a quick opener. Yes, even I'm aware that the wording of the above certainly makes it sound a little cliché but then sometimes it's a good thing. I've decided on an NC-E setting for the overall story (this way theres nothing too extreme but our options are left open).
Any rules are, of course, fairly obvious:
- No godmodding
. This means you!!!!
- No PKing
. Fighting is one thing, death is my
- Proper grammar, no l33t speek
. But we all know this right?
- Don't be afraid to ask questions
. As long as they're not repetitive and have already been answered numerous times >.>
- And of course the golden rule
: Realize that this isn't an exact copy of the Kingdom Hearts video game series. While its in the same universe, and uses many of the same characters... Our RP is far more dark, and actually has blood, sex, violence, and a lot of death.
Its not all about love, friendship, and doing what's right either. So no, this isn't some kiddy Disney RP. Its very serious, and very dark.
In short, don't worry too much about censorship..
And to finish up his interest check a few features that will.... ehm.... feature!!* PC's will be Original Characters as canon characters will be some of the, many, NPC's they encounter in their adventure. If you want ties to a particular individual or group, do feel free to ask. * Initially, outside your PC, you may invent up to three NPC characters that tie in with your personal history. They won't be limited like your PC but of course be reasonable too. They will have known your character at some point throughout his/her life. Other characters met (NPC's, PC's) can join your 'network' but it'll be the first time they've met.* A reputation system will be in place an allow you to make (lucrative) connections to various people throughout the game; e.g a goody two shoes warrior is hardly going to get the attention of a fierce loner by doing charity work around them. If anything that would bring negative relations. * Worlds in the game will expand to include not only new Disney and Square based worlds but also ones based on Nintendo series (Mario, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem) and some anime series as well as original worlds. Your characters can be from original worlds too! However expanding to other extravagant worlds will only become privvy if the game expands large enough.
So I hope that's not too much to take in and that anyone who is gracious enough to read it (thanks in advance) may find themselves interested in the possibilty for such a large project.
- The Keybladers of Light. They fight for the love and honor of the heart.- They cannot use Dark Elemental magic.Way to the Dawn
- Keybladers of Darkness, trying to make their way to the light. - Cannot walk Corridors of Darkness.Twilight Keyblader
- Keybladers who are a perfect blance of Light and Dark. They have no particular allegiance. - They can use any Element, but at max, they can only have "-ra" [Lv 2] Light/Darkness magic.Way to the Dusk
- Keybladers of Light who have lost their way, and chose to embrace the Darkness.- Cannot fly Gummi ShipsDark Keyblader
- Dark from the start, these Keybladers embraced all that is evil.- They cannot use Light Elemental magic.Warrior
- They fight with whatever they can get their hands on. Perhaps, one day, they can obtain a keyblade of their own. Nobody
- When one loses their Heart, they are nothing more than a literal shell of their former self. Those with weak Hearts become simple Dusks, however.... one with a strong Heart may maintain their former appearance. Heartless
- When one, who does not wield the Key, chooses to embrace the Darkness, their Heart is reaped from their body. If they have a Heart strong enough to still survive, the Heart takes the form of its previous owner.... forming a powerful being well aware of who they once were. [Not Available]
--------------------------------------------------Character Registration FormName: [Please be orignal yet reasonable. Last names aren't necessary]Gender: Age: [No less than 17]Appearance: [Pictures preferred; easier to get an idea of your appearance this way. But if you're good at description, then be my guest] Personality:Home World: [Can be an existing world or you can make up your own]Theme: [Something you feel represents your character. Optional]Class: Weapon: Name
-[-] Ability Name & Effect
- What's your weapons ability? You can make 'em up of course. Heart System:
Depending on your actions you will either be blessed by light or consumed by darkness, L/D. The more good/evil things you do, the more your heart will change. Example: If Character A has a system of 10/90 and then murders somebody then it will become 5/95. You will be assigned a default based on your class. You can keep track of this on your own.
Light - 90/10
Dawn - 60/40
Twilight - 50/50
Dusk - 40/60
Dark - 10/90Background Story: [Simple enough. Just be descriptive. Feel free to tie your histories together with fellow players and/or constructed NPC's]