You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:28:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda; Realms of Light and Darkness.  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Vergil1989Topic starter

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: The Legend of Zelda; Realms of Light and Darkness.
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2011, 10:34:16 AM »
OOC for this kind of thing remember Mhina?  Oh well, it's cool lol.  Still, I understand her quite well so I think you're doing an excellent job myself.

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2011, 03:59:45 PM »
Hey, still looking for one more person to aid us in this quest of ours.  Every LoZ game in some form or another will find a place here most likely, among other things.  Anyway, hope to hear more news in this one but for those that are here already, keep up the awesome posts.

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2011, 01:51:37 PM »
Well, crap.  I have lost another person to RL issues, though his are actually good since he's going onstage to do a play.  Not sure if it's school related or anything like that, but in any event I wish him luck and the best.  Still, that leaves me two short and so I hope to replenish the ranks.  The story is just now truly getting underway even though there's four pages of posts already.  If anyone's interested, feel free to post a character of your choosing from any realm of fantasy that's well known.  We have one from the Forgotten Realms, and a couple of PCs that are not of LoZ origin but they managed to make their origins make quite a bit of sense all the same somehow lol.

Even with the Triforce of Wisdom I'm still at a loss on how they managed it lol.  Joking aside, I'd be glad and truly appreciative if I can get two more to join us in the adventure that's about to start once two are tested but only one will succeed.  Beyond that, I shall reveal nothing without a very good amount of incentive lol.

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2011, 12:17:20 PM »
I need two more people to fill out my hopes for the RP that is based upon one of the greatest games of all time and is still going amazingly strong.  If you're interested, feel free to fill out a sheet and leave it where it's needed guys and gals.  See ya!