First of all, I will say that I'm expecting about a zero response to this one...
MarilynCarry and I have a little story planned. Basically its a fairy-tale with a twist.
The basic premise is a fairly standard one - Princess (Marilyn) is kidnapped by wicked witch (me) and held in a tower.
Witch uses magic to protect and guard princess from prospective suitors...
This is where you good people come in. What we are after is one guy, or twenty guys, or anything in between... or even girls willing to play guys... (NB: NOT guys who want to play girls). We want a string of knights, princes, adventurers, all willing to risk life and limb to try and rescue the princess.
Sounds fun? Sounds like your sort of RP?
Here's the best bit... YOU HAVE TO FAIL! The twist in the story is that the princess' heart is won by the evil witch.
So, yeah... if there are any
suckers brave knights out there with a death wish, please reply here.
As a small incentive... If we get one or two players who repeatedly send new knights against the witch, at some point they might find one of their characters makes it to the princess' bed chamber with what looks like the princess... except of course it will be the witch. If the knight plays his cards right, he might get a *PG13* with the witch before he dies!
Modifying to add the following, so there is less confusion:
The rules are simple.
1) You make a character of a medieval type knight, prince, hero, samurai, pirate, ninja, whatever.
2) He makes his way to the witches castle.
3) At some point on the journey he is attacked, either by the witch herself or by one of her minions (npcs controlled by myself).
4) He either dies nobly, dies horribly, gets turned into an animal of some sort (and might still die in some fashion) or runs home like a coward
5) You then either wait for your turn to come around again and make another character, or decide that enough is enough.
2) - 4) will take place within at most four posts (two yours two mine). possibly as few as one post if the knight's player is inventive...
Those rules are non-negotiable.