You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:05:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: THE BEST THING EVER: Week 7!  (Read 740 times)

Offline NoelleTopic starter

THE BEST THING EVER: Week 7!
« on: December 18, 2010, 09:09:35 PM »
TBTE: Week 7
3 weeks 'til Quarters!

Let's face it. You need both. You need them so much it hurts when they're gone, and let me tell you, no amount of standing around outside their bedroom window in the rain with a boombox in your outstretched hands will get them to come back. But for the purpose of this poll, I'm afraid I have to break up your polygamous love affair with each other and you have to choose which one you love more in a poll-driven soap opera of epic proportions.

So you must decide. Which important thing that allows you to survive on this earth as a human being do you want to spend the rest of your life with?

Unlike cockfighting, making two things go against each other here is both humane and accepted. Submit new ideas for future pairings! (and read about how the game works, if you're confused!)

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS:

Being the son of God has its perks. Unfortunately, that doesn't include winning last week's poll.

Raptor: 69.2% (9)
Jesus: 30.8% (4)

Previous weeks:
Week 6
Week 5
Week 4
Week 3
Week 2
Week 1

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ítill you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: THE BEST THING EVER: Week 7!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 09:53:56 PM »
*confesses undying love to Oxygen and gets to be with his his love for moments on end while they are send off the earth and into space where he explodes*

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 10:43:16 AM »
Yes, you have presented an interesting point...Either way you're going to die, it's mostly just a matter of which one you're going to die with!

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ítill you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 07:36:37 PM »
I rather explode then suffocate, personally. But, to each their own, of course *nods sagely*

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 10:58:43 AM »
Only a few days left to end your tryst with either oxygen or gravity! Also, hope everyone is having a pleasant holiday.

Offline Remiel

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 12:20:35 PM »
Oxygen, and here's why: you can't make things go BOOM BOOM KABLOOM with gravity.

Well, you can, but it's pretty dull.

Offline Shjade

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 10:22:29 PM »
Gravity's cooler in terms of what you can do with it, but oxygen's a bit more dire to go without.

Breath of fresh air for $200, please.