You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:09:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RP testing 1...2.. and action!  (Read 769 times)

Offline KairiTopic starter

RP testing 1...2.. and action!
« on: December 15, 2010, 02:38:32 AM »
This is going to be a role play about role playing, anyone is welcome to join at anytime, I will start a story and your more than welcome to jump in with me this story can go anywhere.

As I straightened my 18th century dress, I walked over to the pond and looked upon the glassy top of the water. As I stared my reflection appeared but it wasn't me, it was a beautiful blond with violet eyes who looked as if she came out from another era. I loved dressing up and going out to field on my grandmas farm, my only regret was that it was so close to the woods hardly anyone lived near by and my best friend Breah moved away. Yet I still attempted to go larping. I sighed knowing that underneath the exotic violet contacts remain my steely blue eyes and under the dress was nothing more then baggy pants and a tank. I let my eyes flutter shut only to open them immediatly after because I hear a noise deeper in the woods I turn in the direction of the sound and wait to see what comes out my body tense ready to run my heart pounding and my mind racing...

Re: RP testing 1...2.. and action!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 03:39:00 AM »
I would appreciate it if someone would like to rp with me, I left an opening so that anyone can join :(

Offline Caeli

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 03:41:02 AM »
[[ You might get better results if you post a request thread saying that this is an open roleplay that anybody is welcome to join. Also, keep in mind that the time difference means that it is almost 2AM PST, or 5AM EST, or anywhere in between for most of our American members, who are not likely to be active during this time of the day. ]]

Offline raynebow852

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 06:05:40 PM »
If the part is still open i'd love to join your larping rp! it sounds fun :)

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 07:47:00 PM »
still open feel free to join. :)

Offline sweetcandy4

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 11:15:13 PM »
Candy was dressed in a dark green 18th century dress, it had ruffles about the sleeves and a large skirt. She had her hair pinned up with a comb. She lifted up her dress and moved through the trees, away from the sound of men fighting. She paused when she saw another woman in sight. She waved to the woman, "Hello, I'm Miss Candy Switter. My beau and another man are currently in the midst of a duel. I hoped to talk them out of it. Perhaps you could be of service?"