You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:43:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seesplease's Comprehensive List of Cravings! (Seeking M or F)  (Read 773 times)

Offline seespleaseTopic starter

Seesplease's Comprehensive List of Cravings! (Seeking M or F)
« on: November 13, 2010, 03:20:57 AM »
Here are various plots that I've been interested in lately. Please PM me if you're interested! Also, look at my Ons/Offs to make sure we're a match.

Mistakes Were Made - TAKEN
Genre: Original - Incest
My character: F
Your character: M

I don't really have a good hook for this plot, but I imagine it'd be something involving a brother and a sister who always harbored a deeply guarded attraction for each other. After a year apart, the older brother returns from college and takes his sister out so they can catch up. A couple mixed drinks later, secrets start getting spilled...

Mass Effect Universe - TAKEN
Genre: Canon - Sci Fi
My character: F (Shepard)
Your character: F (Miranda)

Miranda Lawson, made to order by her father to be perfect in every way. Her level devotion to the Cerberus cause is only matched by her respect for Commander Shepard. Her devotion to Shepard, however, is more than just official; Miranda simply hasn't decided quite how to broach the subject. She knows Shepard swings both ways through her conduct with the other crewmates, but underneath her callous exterior, Miranda is just as insecure as anyone else.

Genre: Canon - Wizardry and Witchcraft
My character: F (Hermione)
Your character: F (Ginny)

During a frigid winter night during their 7th year at Hogwarts, Hermione and Ginny find themselves staying up late together finishing homework. As they converse, suppressed feelings begin to resurface as the girls have they first real conversation in quite a while.
(I know this isn't the most developed of ideas, but I've been really craving a roleplay like this. The plot is open to adjustment with whoever chooses to respond to this!)

Genre: Original - Romance?
My character: F
Your character: F

Anna is a beautiful punk rock icon, well known by the music industry and the general population due to her ridiculously catchy music. She's everything one would expect from a girly punk rocker: spiky purple hair, piercings, and all. Just having returned from a tour, her life is finally starting to calm down. However, she finds herself lonely. Being so used to claim whatever she wants, she's unsure of how to find herself a companion. She meets several boys at her parents behest, but what she really needs is a woman who can tame her wild side.

Dragon Age
My character: F (Leliana)
Your character: F (Warden)
Genre: Canon - Swords and Sorcery

Leliana, while being just a little eccentric, develops respect for the Grey Warden throughout their travels, which slowly turns into devotion, then adoration. On the eve of their battle with the Archdemon, Leliana realizes that this may her last night alive, and decides to confess her love for the Warden before they go off to battle.

Again, an underdeveloped plot, but I may update as the idea ferments a little more in my mind.

Dragon Age
My character: F (Morrigan)
Your character: M (Warden)
Genre: Canon - Swords and Sorcery

It's clear to anyone that initiates a romance with Morrigan that the initial attraction between her and the Warden is one of pure lust. I want this story to be the tale of Morrigan and the Warden's first night together, their first night of carnal pleasure and unrestrained lust. Slowly, however, Morrigan begins to feel a different kind of attraction developing, one of mutual respect and caring. Being inexperienced with this sort of emotion, she struggles to express herself to the Warden.

Dragon Age 2

My character: F (Bethany)
Your character: F (Isabella)
(The roles can be switched if you would like, of course)
Genre: Swords and Sorcery

An awkward conversation between Isabella and Bethany reveals that while she is a mature young woman, Bethany has never had the time to experience the carnal pleasures of sex. Between learning magic from her father and escaping from templars as an apostate, Bethany never really had time to experience things that "normal" teenagers and later, adults, usually did in Lothering. Isabella, on the other hand, is a woman who takes what she wants, when she wants, and lately, she's been wanting to experience the "other" Hawke sibling.

While I don't really have fully formed ideas for the following, I'd LOVE to do any roleplays of the following genres. If you have an idea, PM me!

Forgotten Realms
Dragon Age

The following pairings would be lovely, PM me if you're interested:

Brother/ sister

I'll update as I have more ideas!

« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 01:39:11 AM by seesplease »

Re: Seesplease's Comprehensive List of Cravings! (Seeking M or F)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 09:00:24 PM »
Updated with Dragon Age and Harry Potter.

Offline nik200

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 11:36:09 PM »
hmmm, ive never done a dragon age one... morrigan is complex. As for the potterverse , im up for that too, however, would you be up for male and female, instead of female and female. either way works for me ...

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 01:39:28 AM »
Updated with Dragon Age 2.

Offline Marlow

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 01:30:06 PM »
Sent you a PM regarding Dragon Age 2