You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:13:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A degree of exceptionality  (Read 594 times)

Offline klamityTopic starter

A degree of exceptionality
« on: October 26, 2010, 09:32:32 AM »
Hey everyone.

Ive had an idea for either a solo, or group play (solo could be a bit more romantic, I could run multiple instances of this :D) based in a freeform fantasy world. No real system or anything to that, just simple, simple stuff.

My idea was that some how one character manages to gain a strong interaction with someone a lot higher than them on the social lader IE: A pauper girl being in favour of a lord, or a solider catching the eyes of a young noble lady.

This is something Ive already had a bit of experience in in a role play campagin in The Dark Eye. I would love to hear back from everyone, telling me what they think, and espically if you'd like to join :D

Like I said, I can do this multiple times, so dont fret if I say yes to a solo.

Offline Ro

Re: A degree of exceptionality
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 09:40:00 AM »
Oooh, I'm very interested. Your idea sounds good, and I'd like it in a solo situation. Do you have any specific character combinations, or plots in mind, other than the ones you have already mentioned?

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 09:48:36 AM »
:D yay a speedy response!

Hmm, I seem to like the lady going after a solider or something of the sort: its what I have experience it and the reversal of the 'traditional' roles is exciting ^^.

Personally, Id love to play..well..basically look at my avatar. When I role play in RPGs or video games, I always, ALWAYS, lean towards archery (with the rare expection of Dragon Age). I can set the scene fairly well, if you are able to follow along. If there is any pre-made world you would like to use, thats fine by me but I may not know it. I personally am most familiar with Warcraft, Thedeas (Dragon Age), The Wheel of Time, Shannara and The Sword of Truth. Otherwise, fly by handle is fine with me ^^

Offline Ro

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 09:53:55 AM »
I have no experience with pre-made worlds, so I'll happily follow and make it up as we go along:P I quite like the idea of a lady going after a soldier.  Do you have a definite storyline in mind? Or character profiles? Would you be playing as the character in your avatar? Because I really would like it if you did  O:)

Oh, and speedy responses are my speciality ;)

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 09:57:15 AM »
Haha let me think on it over my lecture and breakfast, and Ill get back to you. And..not -exactly- him but pretty damned close.

And just watch, I can pull character profiles out my ***. One doesn't keep 14 Warcraft characters alive after not roleplaying as them for over a year and not have a degree of talent for profiling (Not to be cocky, 'tis the truth.)

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 03:58:32 PM »