You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 02, 2022, 04:33:06 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fandoms and Incest Ideas! Please apply within!)  (Read 41189 times)

Offline Jack StalkerTopic starter

• Text Maniac
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 41
Fandoms and Incest Ideas! Please apply within!)
« on: October 14, 2010, 01:39:28 am »
Hi! I'm looking  to craft some long or short term stories which heavily favour erotic scenes . At least three paragraphs per reply and a posting rate that allows for at least one reply a week (hopefully more).

I am looking for a female player to play the female character image in most of these ideas. (Their personality is up to you). I am more than happy for my character to take on whatever appearance you would like in return. I also look forward to hearing your ideas and suggestions so that we can try to craft a tale which appeals to both of us. Please check my ONs and OFFs before responding.

FANDOM IDEAS!
Mass Effect
Until Dawn
Tron
Watchmen (Comic/Movie)

WATCHMEN:Turn back the clock!

After a few years of fighting crime and fucking Night Owl, Silk Spectre sees Night Owl die at the hands of an insane Dr Manhattan, who has elected to destroy humanity, piece by piece.

Seeking out Ozymandias, Laurie learns he has a time machine, but fears using it will make things worse. Reasoning that time travel will fix everything anyway, Laurie manages to seduce him and kill him while he is orgasming and vulnerable.

Travelling back in time she merges with her old self, her mission is simple... all she has to do to stop Dr Manhattan leaving Earth (which will also prevent Ozymandias's plan to prevent a war through slaughtering people), is to satisfy Dr Manhattan's depraved and insatiable sexual urges and needs, something she failed to do last time around!

With years more experience and depravity inside her, will Laurie, the Silk Spectre, succeed this time around? And can she control the strange sexual urges she has when she is around the Comedian, when he comes out of retirement.

Possible scenes: Multiple Dr Manhattan's, depraved sex with her father The Comedian, threesomes with Rorschach and Night Owl? Debauchery all around.

Title: MASSIVE EFFECT
Set up:
Commander Shepard decides to break away from Cerberus, choosing to go renegade on Miranda's ass, turning her from a loyal follower of the Illusive man into his personal plaything. Having designed and rebuilt him to her specifications, Miranda is easily broken as he proves to be the only man who can pleasure her genetically enhanced body, the only one with the stamina and drive to make her come, over and over again. In a marathon session she is forced to concede that he can outlast her sexually.  She quickly learns that she underestimated Shepard, as he uses and abuses her at will, all over the ship and even on missions away from the Normandy, as she is slowly but surely enslaved to his cock.

Or perhaps she lets her guard down and is taken by Jack, shown that there are alternatives to being a Cerberus cheerleader, as she is fucked into submission by the more powerful and mentally unstable biotic.
Your face/nameclaim: As shown. How you write them is entirely up to you! I'm simply looking to write an erotic RP opposite a character image I find attractive.
My Character: Will look like whoever you want, I'm willing to accommodate you with however you would like your characters partner to appear.

Title: UNTIL DAWN: DEADLY ALLIANCE!
Set up:
Sam decides to help Josh get his revenge on the others. She has always had a thing for him and when he reveals his psychotic plans to prank those responsible for the death of his sisters, she encourages him to go one step further and actually kill then for real. Partly to help with her own guilt, partly to satisfy her urges to please him. The scope of the game can be brief and simply focus on Sam... perhaps Josh comes onto her in the basement, then moves on to fuck her in the bathroom later? Maybe she makes the main advances and suggestions to turn his pranks deadlier? In any case she is definitely up for whatever he wants to do to her.

Alternatively a scene with Chris in the cable car at the beginning could be developed, with her turned on by watching him shoot small animals. leading to a frantic fuck in the cable car before arriving and meeting Jessica.

Other ideas are open to development, including side scenes with Mike, Emily, Jessica, Ashley, etc.
Your face/nameclaim: As shown. How you write them is entirely up to you! I'm simply looking to write an erotic RP opposite a character image I find attractive.
My Character: Will look like whoever you want, I'm willing to accommodate you with however you would like your characters partner to appear.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Quorra had been living in bliss ever since Flynn, a user, a creator, a god among her people, had rescued her. Not only had he patched her up, but he had given her new life and a new taste for what humans, users from beyond their world, called sex. Fucking. Screwing. Fornication. Banging Whatever it was called she wanted more of it.

Even when he had shoved his data stick into her auxiliary slot, almost tearing her in half, she still wanted more... then wen Sam showed up she was ecstatic! She assumed that the games they had been playing would now involve not only Flynn, but his son as well.

Quorra spent every day wet now, soaking with secretions and feasting hungrily on energy, energy which ran in streams through their secret abode, and which also spilled forth from the data sticks of users, which sprouted from their groin, growing long and hard in her presence.

Time spent with Flynn and Sam was good, but she often thought back to the times when she had been a plaything for Zeus and his favourite toy, Gem... or when she had been captured and used by Clu, without him knowing who she really was.

Quorra was ashamed, but her interest in leaving the grid, or even fighting back against Clu was waning fast... all she wanted to feel now was the bliss which came from the touch of a user. Data transmission, Games, programs, all took second place now to her new god.

Fucking.

INCEST IDEAS!

The Shocking Truth!
Maddie Zimmer was always playing catch with him. Then, one day after she slipped inside to grab a towel and a couple of drinks, after a game of ball, she was distracted by the open diary. Men didn't keep diaries, did they?! She couldn't help herself... and within minutes wished she had just left it alone. It was filled with sick twisted acts of sexual depravity... and she was the subject of every single one of them!

She knew she was taking too long, but reading about the things he wanted to do to her was making her wet. She always though that he just saw her as one of the guys, but that was far from the shocking truth. She knew she should be making a move, but it was like she wanted him to find her reading this stuff, like she wanted him to come find her so she could show him just how much she wanted him to o everything he'd written down to her... and more!

Who is he? Her father or her brother?

The Only Way!
Maddie Zimmer had no choice but to show up at the expensive suburban home and wait for her brother to arrive home.

He'd made it clear that the information he had on her would ruin her in her job and destroy her career, after he discovered that she had been embezzling funds. Now she had to show up and fuck her brother whenever he told her to. DO whatever he wanted. Engage in every sick fantasy he'd ever had about her while they were still at home when she turned eighteen.

Worse thing was... she liked it! She liked the buzz that incest gave her, the forbidden lust, the taboo coupling, the danger of being discovered.

Either can be married, or in a relationship (or not).

« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 11:28:32 pm by Jack Stalker »

• Text Maniac
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Fandoms and Incest Ideas! Please apply within!)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 10:51:48 am »
Bump!

• Text Maniac
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 04:28:36 pm »
Bump!

• Text Maniac
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 09:09:34 am »
Bump!