You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 02:08:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: General Ideas + Mix and Match [Ladies needed ][UN/MUL]  (Read 14134 times)

Offline Jack StalkerTopic starter

General Ideas + Mix and Match [Ladies needed ][UN/MUL]
« on: May 24, 2010, 02:53:38 AM »
If interested in any of these then please PM me as well.

PLEASE make sure that you check my O/O's, posts and posting rate to see if we are compatible.

I will be playing the male characters in the following tales!

Each of these stories requires a female player who needs to assume the appearance of the female character model provided (personality is up to the player). Likewise you can decide the appearance, age and other aspects of my male characters (if you want to). I'm looking for long or short term sexually driven stories with some plot! A few paragraphs per reply and a posting rate that allows for at least one reply a week. I'm generally available to post several times a week and enjoy writing detailed replies. :)

MAIN IDEAS!

Hayden Parker!
It was instant attraction between Hayden and the person who had called round to speak to her parents, in their expensive mansion with a pool. By the time her family were home she had already been fucked several times over and a sordid and sinful affair was under way with the visitor. Who has taken her interest and decided to ravage her? A relative, friend, stranger? We decide! All that matters is that their mutual lust must be satisfied whenever the urge strikes!

Emma Watkins >>> Brutal Punishment
Emma had been asking for it for a while, she thought she was an untouchable princess, but she has gone too far. Perhaps she insulted a friend of someone she shouldn't have, maybe she blew too much money on her credit card, maybe she threw a party without permission or failed to show up to a meeting or appointment. Now she has to be punished with cock until she understands who the boss is, something she quickly comes to relish as her young body is broken in with a hard fucking that she learns to crave.

Emily Baxter: <<<<<<<<<< Prison ship!
Emily is the lone guard aboard a ship carrying prisoners to a prison planet ('Aliens' style era setting), a six month voyage where they are kept in cryo stasis. Waking one up to have some fun, the prisoner quickly gets the upper hand and decides to have fun with her while awaiting rescue from his confederates. OR Emily and another guard on the two person crew discover that they have both been taking advantage of the cryo held passengers, and decide to tale advantage of each other instead.

Nicole Goldman: Hot and Bothered
A guest comes across Nicole alone in the mansion, hot and bothered and taking a breather from her hostess duties at her party. Rapidly they decide to take advantage of her for some fast and nasty sex, a sordid and roughly raw encounter which quickly ascends into regular sessions. Their coupling is wrong, but it feels oh so right. Who is ravishing her when they shouldn't be? We decide! (friend, relative, guest, employee, ex, etc, etc).

Elle Farnsworth! Game, set and Match<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Elle gets picked up for her tennis lessons by her new tutor, but more sinful lessons come to mind and soon she is being taught how to establish a proper grip and deal with balls that she may not have initially expected. The rich teen is soon infatuated with what she can get from her tutor and is roped into helping him steal from her estate as well. (my character can be M or F, relative, friend, parent... we decide who they are, etc, etc).

>>>>>>> Keira Knight: Morning routine
Keira's morning exercise routine, with music and grunting as she went through her paces always woke up her 'admirer', who could hear and see her from their nearby window. The cum stains on their wall testament to how hot she was. Were her actions designed to get a reaction? Today she was going to discover the penalty for her teasing as she is brought to task and punished for her inconsiderate behaviour. Dragged inside and hammered hard she finds she likes it and her routine becomes one to entice and get her more of the brutal fucking she knows she loves. (my character can be M or F, relative, friend, parent... we decide who they are, etc, etc).

Bella Thornberg: The New Bike! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Bella is very pleased with her present of a new bike, and after her benefactor reveals themselves (and also reveals what else Bella can get, if she plays along with their depraved demands), Bella finds herself sucked into a series of sinful hook ups with her admirer!  (my character can be M or F, relative, friend, parent... we decide who they are, etc, etc).

Substitute Teaacher
The new teachers at the expensive and elite school were hand picked by the owner and head teacher themselves. Katie Hook doesn't have the qualifications needed academically, but their flesh is too hot to ignore. Hired as a substitute and stand in, the head has other more depraved duties for Kate to deal with while she slowly gets acclimatised to how things work in the sin filled centre of learning.

Keira Kngiht: Unexpected! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
She arrived at the door in nothing more than a coat, hold ups, and fuck me heels, intent on convincing the man on the other side to give her what she wanted. We decide who that is and what she wants, as well as how deep she will get herself into his depraved world.. and what he wants in return.Perhaps its a simple business offer perhaps it's something more depraved, lust driven to steal her sisters husband, blackmailed to cheat on her husband, lusting after a superior or friend? We work out the details.

Rosamund Parker: Hotel rendezvous >>>>>>>>
Rosamund Parker got off on masturbating in dangerous places, she'd been caught out and now the blackmailer wanted cash to stop the photos getting to her boss, her husband, her family. She doesn't have money to pay him with, but perhaps her flesh can do the job. Lets see who her blackmailer is, and expand on the idea?

<<<<<<<<< Anna Cord: Car Candy!
All Anna had to do was accompany the rich client on the test drive, if he bought the car her commission would be huge. However the client seems to think that she comes with the car, who knows, perhaps they are correct since the client plans to be entering a cross country race and having Anna on their arm will prove to be most entertaining, as their depraved thirst for her flesh knows no limits!  (my character can be M or F, relative, friend, parent... we decide who they are, etc, etc).

Bella Thornberg: Babysitting! >>>>>>>
Bella's father was busy, called to a meeting while in town. He wanted someone to look after his daughter while he was busy, to keep her away from trouble. Alas, one look at her and the person he had called to help him knew damn well that they are going to wreck her, take her and force her to indulge in every depraved act of sex they could think of with her hot young body. She won't tell daddy a damn thing, because if she does she won't be fucking the ever again and by the time they're done with her, all she will be craving is their flesh! (my character can be M or F, relative, friend, parent... we decide who they are, etc, etc).

<<<<<<<<< Elle Farnsworth: The Trainer!
Elle Farnsworth made innocent trips to see her personal trainer at the studio, keeping her family and agent happy with her enthusiasm, however the young actress/pop star was being drilled in more ways than one, her trainer taking full advantage of her to twist and bend her to their style of depravity! The trainer now visit her home, travels with her on tour or location, publicly enhancing her talent, while privately making her scream with pleasure. (my character can be M or F, stranger, relative, friend, ex partner, married, etc, etc... we decide who they are, what she has seen, etc, etc).

Legal Sin! Famke Svenson >>>>>>>>>

Outline: Famke seeks legal aid, and it's quickly determined that the only currency she has to ensure that she gets a good deal is her flesh. As her case becomes more and more complex, so the sex gets wilder. Even after matters are settled she finds reasons to revisit her lawyer, as she has become addicted to what he can offer her.

Case and lawyer open to discussion.

<<<<<< Naomi Watson! Broad daylight!
Naomi was at the cabin retreat along with her husband, taking a break with her daughter Chloe and their friend/partner. But the partner was far more interested in her, and they were going to forget all about Chloe and devote themselves to pleasuring her flesh every chance they got as soon as they saw the green light in Naomi's eyes each time they eye fucked her or raped her with their gaze. Now Naomi is up to her neck in a sinful affair, right under the nose of her always fishing husband and oblivious daughter... How long can they get away with it!  (my character can be M or F, stranger, relative, friend, ex partner, married, etc, etc... we decide who they are, what she has seen, etc, etc).

Charlize Heron: The Photographer!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
She knew she was hot and one of the best photographers in Hollywood had managed to get her for a shoot. If she followed their direction then she would be well on her way to fame and fortune, and at her age having the photographer clearly eye fucking her was an advantage that she would need to embrace to get ahead. Alone and in a remote location she soon finds that taking pictures and giving instructions gives way to some hard sex and depraved demands that she is only too happy to accept!(my character can be M or F, stranger, relative, friend, ex partner, married, etc, etc... we decide who they are etc, etc).

Elle Farnsworth: To the Victor the spoils! >>>>>>>>>>>
With her parents dead all that stood between Elle and the vast legacy left to her (by her mother and father in their will) was her elder sister, Dakota Farnsworth. With little money to speak of she will need to pay her chosen 'benefactor' with her flesh in order to engage their help in either disposing of or persuading her sister to 'step aside' and allow Elle access to the wealth she knows belongs to her by rights. (my character can be M or F, stranger, relative, friend, boss, ex partner, married, etc, etc).

Bella Thornberg: Fathers Day! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
After a well deserved divorce Bella's father a powerful business man has gained custody of her, just the way she wanted. She now plans to give him everything he wants, in order to get everything she wants from him. Her depravity matching his own as she decides to force him to get rid of his current mistress and take her into his bed instead. He is only too willing to yield to the debauchery of incest and ruin her for any other man, first punishing her for her wicked ways, then working with her to ensure their relationship remains a focus. He bends her to his will and soon they are locked in a series of sinful encounters each day. Can also modify idea to be brother.

<<<< Bella Thornberg: The Wrong side of Town!
Bella is in the wrong part of town at the wrong time. She was out to get some drugs for a party she was at, when her car broke down. Her cell phone doesn't work and the person who found her is not going to help her before satisfying themselves with her hot body. Is it a drug dealer, gang member, cop, good Samaritan? It could be anyone, but whoever it is will not be letting her go before they have slaked their thirst for her flesh.. (my character can be M or F, stranger, relative, friend, ex partner, married, etc, etc... we decide who they are etc, etc).

Bella Thornberg: The Army Brat! >>>>>>>>>>>
Bella was the General's daughter and she had turned up at his army base for a stay of a few weeks. Every one of the soldiers there had eye fucked her to destruction, but who was going to make the first move on her nubile young flesh with their trained and honed body? She was obviously horny as hell and it was clear that whoever did make a move was going to get to ruin her youthful, flesh with the enthusiasm and power that only a soldier deprived of sex for too long can truly deliver. (my character can be M or F, stranger, relative, friend, boss, ex partner, married, etc, etc).

<<<<<<<<<< Rebecca Roman: The Office!
On the set of the TV show she stars in Rebecca Roman is a domineering boss who controls an office which arranges fantasy hook ups for clients. Off screen her director takes full advantage of a secret that Rebecca needs to keep concealed in order to keep her high paying actress job. We can figure out the secret and who is taking advantage of her in sexually depraved ways which she secretly enjoys, especially as off screen she is a submissive. (my character can be M or F, stranger, relative, friend, boss etc, etc).

Natalie Porter: >>>> After Party!
Walking along the each to clear her head after a party, Natalie wanders into the aftermath of a beach party conducted by a group of party goers who were far more depraved than the rich business people she had spent the night avoiding. Catching the attention of a surfer she is ravaged on the beach as punishment for 'arriving late', then drawn into a depraved web of fcuking as she ends up heading back to his beach house and attending future debauched parties on the beach, far from her life of riches.

<<<<<<<<<< Bella Thornberg: Wrong Beach!
Bella wanders onto the wrong section of a private beach after some raucous partying with friends. The owner doesn't take kindly to trespassers and decides to punish her for her intrusion onto his property, over and over again. Bella enjoys the brutal treatment so much she trespasses again, each time caught and punished with more and more acts of sexual depravity! (my character can be tailored to your liking).

Rosamund Parker: The Guest!>>>>>>>>>
Rosamund Parker has a guest staying at her and her husbands home. After a little too much partying and cock teasing she is discovered by the guest one night after popping out of her room to get a glass of milk. A frenzied bout of fucking takes place n the stairs leading up to her bedroom, muffled grunts and struggling as they try to prevent anyone else in the hose hearing what is going on. From that point forth the secretive fucking sessions continue, edging more and more towards discovery! (alternatively she could be staying with her mother/father/someone she doesn't want to discover the lust fuelled relationship). We thrash out the details and decide who her partner is! (my character can also be M or F, stranger, relative, friend, etc).

<<<<<<<<<< Chloe Severs: Stood up!
Chloe had been stood up by her date at the remote highway bar. She ends up drinking more and more until she finally decides to make the best of things when someone she could not resist walked into the place and made their way to the pool table. Lust and opportunity combine in a sordid and sinful meeting, as she is taken full advantage of in the bar and then whisked away to continue the carnal encounter. (my character can be stranger, relative, friend, etc).

Chloe Severs: In need of a ride!
Truckers, limo drivers, cops, tourists, pick up drivers, all sorts frequented the diner, so Chloe figured all she had to do was wait long enough and the right vehicle would arrive to take her where she wanted to go, all sh had to do was pay with her flesh. She was likely never expecting to be ridden so hard and kept so long...(my character can be stranger, relative, friend, etc).

<<<<<<<<<< Bella Thornberg: Nailed for the part!
Bella Thornberg had found her way onto the film set and was determined to convince the director that she was perfect for the role in his new movie. It was up to her to visit their trailer and convince the lead actor that she was right for the part. However that would prove to be quite the test, as they had a reputation for being difficult to persuade... except when young girls were involved, as they had an insatiable appetite for hot flesh! Luckily Bella fell into that category, but was she ready to be taken full advantage of by someone who would be instantly obsessed with her amazing looks and ready to trade fame for hard sex? Soon they are inseparable, despite an age gap and wagging tongues... (my character can be M or F, stranger, relative, friend, etc).

Bella Thornberg: Private Beach!
Separated from her friends after mooring off of a private island, Bella seeks help from the rich owner, who only seems interested in punishing her for trespassing on their land. She quickly learns that her nubile teenage flesh can get her whatever she wants from this rich reclusive millionaire, as long as she can fulfil their depraved lust fuelled fantasies and cater to their whims at the wild parties they throw. Driven wild by lust the entrepreneur isn't going to be sending her home any-time soon  (my character can be M or F, stranger, relative, friend, etc).

<<<<<<<<<< Natalie Porter: Devil in a dress!
Sam Johansen has been friends with Natalie Porter for years. One night at a club Sam can't take any more and drags Natalie aside to explain to her just what she wants to do with her, and to show her that she's been keeping two secrets... not only is she obsessed with her friend, she also has a massive cock that only Natalie can get hard. She swore she'd never use it again, but she's been driven wild by Natalie and can no longer control herself.. she doesn't want men anymore, she wants Nat! Perhaps Natalie is shocked at first, or perhaps she's always been wishing that Sam had a cock to use on her? Let's see where this goes as they collapse into a well of depravity and sin! We can discuss details as needed. I would be playing Sam.

Hayden Payne: Wild in the country!>>>>>>>>>
Hayden had been sent to the country to stay with (my character to be decided). Once there it was pretty clear that she was going to take this opportunity away from her parents to go wild and have as much fun as possible, regardless of what her host was going to say about things... then again, from the way her host was looking her over it was pretty clear that they had plans of  their own regarding her youthful body and tight flesh. Let's see how depraved things can get away from the city and control of her family!

<<<<<< Emma Robins

Outline: Caught skipping classes, Emma suddenly discovers that the man catching her is far more interested in her flesh than sending her back to school. Has she been caught out by a tutor, a student, a family member or someone else. Once she gets an orgasm roughly fucked out of her how far will she go to skip school again and again and again!?

We decide.

>>>>>>>  Keira Knight... Beached!

Outline: Enjoying herself at her beach house Keira finds her solitude disrupted by a surprise visit from a friend/brother/father/boss/lifeguard, etc. A man who intends to drag her off the beach and ravage her to rags in her home. So begins a holiday which leaves her moving into the place permanently, simply in order to enjoy the brutal amounts of sun, sea, sand and sinful sex that are pushed upon her.

<<<<< Nicole Goldman
Outline: Nicole Goldman soon discovers that her psychologist doesn't want to help her with her issues, instead he only wants her flesh. He turns their sessions into frenzies of urgent sex, taking full advantage of her and tossing aside any ethical problems. Soon he has enough on her to ensure that she does his bidding and is at his beck and call, no matter how awkward the demand or what the time is day or night.

>>>> Olivia Winters  Reach for the Sky! P.A Olivia Winters has been summoned to an interview with the president of a powerful company, he's been eying her for a while and now plans to see if she's ready to move up in the world. Is she up to the task of getting his attention and submitting herself to the debauchery and sin which he is ready to deliver to her? Or will she fold under the sexual pressure as his clear obsession with her flesh drives them both wild with an all consuming lust. Can the president control himself or will he use and abuse her body to destruction before appointing her as his new P.A? Many angles available, could be a brother or father doing a family member a favour, could be a married man about to throw it all away for her hot body... or a playboy type about to be grounded with the perfect woman. Appearance of president can be discussed.

<<<<< Keira Knight! Too Far!!!
Outline: She had called round to his penthouse suite, gotten in and made herself at home. He had returned to find her in one of his robes, reading his paper and eating his breakfast after having slept in his bed. Who is she? Is it his daughter, sister, ex, girlfriend, co worker, friend, etc? Whoever it is has gone Too Far! Now that he has them scantily clad and virtually at his mercy, he is going to teach them a lesson about what happens to dirty little cock teases!

Charlize Devon. Broken! >>>>>
Outline: Her idea had been to tease her daughters finance and expose him as a cheat and a con man, who was only after her cash. Once he fucks her, however, it quickly becomes apparent that they are drunk with lust for each other! Only his cock will do for her now and they will have to skirt around both her husband and daughter, in order to continue their wicked and sinful coupling. We decide who he is!

Please check my O/O's before responding (naturally) everything is negotiable.  ;)

MIX and MATCH Grand Party!

A grand party is being thrown at the counts castle. Pick a face claim for each partner (Me Male,You Femalle) and an occupation, then we can get to work on how and why they hook up. Is it a Masquerade ball, an orgy, a concert, a ball... we decide how they are thrown together and how they choose to defile the castle with their wicked sins. If you have other suggestions for the men, then go ahead and mention them. :)

Plus: Please take a look here! Almost four years worth of fantastic ideas are just waiting to be snapped up and enjoyed!  XD

Fandoms: UNTIL DAWN (Includes Spoilers)
Some knowledge of the PS4 game is required, but not much. The following describe alternate scenes which can be played out in an AU version of the story and are open to discussion and character swapping ideas. :)
(Click on Names/Title for a picture).

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Chris and Sam in Cable Car
Sam has been turning Chris on, so when she gets horny and makes a move on him he decides to get some practice in for when he eventually decides to fuck Ashley, or perhaps he seizes the opportunity to use Sam after seeing him on the shooting range gets her wet, so when the cable car gets stuck for a while... knowing she'd be too embarrassed to mention a quick fuck with him to anyone else.

Josh and Sam: Basement
Josh can see the sparks flying and after he makes his move, Sam gives in and embraces the opportunity to burn off some tension with some fucking in the basement and later when he joins her for her bath.

Josh and Sam: Chased
Sam realises it's Josh chasing her and gives in when he pins her down to fuck her. He wants to enlist her help in punishing the others for his sisters deaths and she is more than willing.

Mike and Jessica: Cabin
After Jess tells the pranksters that she and Mike are going to fuck 'no matter what', they do exactly that, putting on a grand display all over the cabin for anyone watching.

Mike and Jessica: Snow
Pinned down after a snowball fight outside, Mike doesn't want to wait any longer to fuck and neither does Jess.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 05:17:11 AM by Jack Stalker »

Offline DRoux

• Am I supposed to put something witty and ironic here?
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Doll-dagga buzz-buzz ziggety-zag.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: "Victim or Nympho?" + General Ideas [Ladies needed ][UN/MUL]
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 11:08:58 PM »
Jack, I think I rather like some of these ideas. I'm quite interested, in no particular order, in a few of your scenarios.

-Michelle Trent
-Natalie Porter
-Michelle Tailor
-Michelle Bergman
-Nicola Richards

I've already sent you a PM and read over your O/O's. Let me know what works for you if you'd like to roleplay with me.

Best regards,
-DRoux

Offline Acidalia

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 08:01:25 AM »
sending you a PM ;)

Offline Melodic

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 01:01:57 AM »
Kiera x Death still open?  PM me if open!

Offline kajirakate

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 10:21:23 AM »
Interested in one of the Keira scenes, pearl on the beach, incestuous madness or roadtrip, or the Natalie office scene.

kk

Offline britneyharuno

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 09:24:33 PM »
sent you a pm

is depraved reunion still available?

Re: General Ideas + Mix and Match [Ladies needed ][UN/MUL]
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 08:05:28 AM »
Added: Hayden Parker

Re: General Ideas + Mix and Match [Ladies needed ][UN/MUL]