You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:03:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Superheroine Stories (NC or EX) [Looking for M or F GM]  (Read 702 times)

Online DarwishiTopic starter

Superheroine Stories (NC or EX) [Looking for M or F GM]
« on: September 16, 2010, 12:27:47 AM »
I'm looking for someone to play with that will play a villain to oppose one of my superheroines found in the link.  Right now I'm really craving something with Vendetta, Sunbeam, Heatwave, or Epoch, but I'm definitely willing to discuss the other heroines listed if you're interested.  Either post here or send me a PM with an idea, I definitely want to talk a little bit about the plot before getting into a game.

For Vendetta I was kind of hoping for a student x Teacher deal, or even as a side plot to the main plot of superheroine vs Villain(ess)/thug/badguys.  While I am looking for something with a little more plot, I'm also open to romp-style ideas so long as there is a bigger plot to be had.  I think one thing I really want is the heroine to win her battles, even if she gets humiliated in the process. 

I'll certainly post more on this thread as more detailed ideas come to me.  But if anyone has an idea of their own, please let me know!

Thanks!

Darwishi

Offline Behemoth

Re: Superheroine Stories (NC or EX) [Looking for M or F GM]
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 11:52:58 PM »
Hey there. I'm interested in playing a super villain opposite one of your heroines, if the erotic scenes involve D/s and/or N.C stuff. PM coming your way. Thanks.

Offline Jecht

Re: Superheroine Stories (NC or EX) [Looking for M or F GM]
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 12:31:27 AM »
I am very interested in coming up with a story with you. I like all of the characters so I'd be open to any of them. I was thinking my character would be more of an anti-hero, not really a villain but not a hero. If that interests you, I'll come up with a picture and we can come up with a story together.