You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:03:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Submissive maid wanted  (Read 565 times)

Offline BrandonTopic starter

Submissive maid wanted
« on: September 02, 2010, 06:24:09 AM »

Over two decades ago David was born into wealth as the only surviving heir to the Branston family's fortune. Their lineage going back all the way to traders in the Mediterranean circa 1500. However the Branston family had also always been occupied by the Williams family, who had served the Branston family for all those centuries. Friendships between the families were common and sometimes lovers as well but they were never allowed to marry because of the family stigma. However a secret often hidden away from the youngest ones was the Williams family were really slaves, sworn to the Branston family centuries before in return for safety and prosperity. Both families had grown proud of their symbiotic relationships with each other.

As David grew into a man he was held to a high standard by his parents and grand parents. Always being forced into nothing beyond perfection in their eyes. The situation wore on him over time but luckily the Williams family had a girl who grew up with him and provided the needed friendship and social connection to humanity that he desperately needed. They grew up together like siblings, gaining the same education but being held to different expectations

Just recently he had graduated from college, specializing in business and thanks to his grandfather has been given a nest egg to start his own business. However what was kept from him is finally revealed, now he must take the Williams girl as his servant.

Notes: Ok I tried writing this a dozen or more times over the last week and I just cant seem to make it sound good or at least good to me. Anyway, I'm looking for a partner to play the Williams girl as she and David are thrust together, bound by centuries old duty. She's expected to be the most devoted companion and lover as he starts to make his fortune. Yet because of the past family bonds they can never marry, a fact that David himself might be willing to forget to be  with someone he cares for so deeply.

So I'm sure you're wondering. What do I want out of this game? Well I want a romantic game where the two live out their lives, being able to indulge their physical needs but never their emotional needs. I also want their relationship to form a bondage lifestyle, having the maid as the submissive. Ready and willing to serve his every need.

As to sexual elements I want to explore in the game, well here's the list off the top of my head: Bondage, collar and leash, piercings, sex toys, anal sex (I expect this to be giving and receiving. Giving with fingers), oral sex (giving and receiving),  public shows of affection and sometimes sex. Ill be open to other elements, and I'm sure I didn't list them all that Ill want to explore but that should give potential players a good idea of what to expect

Finally, if you are interested in this game. Please contact me via PM with your take on the game, what you find interesting about it, and anything else you think I should know. If you post in this thread, I can not guarantee that I'll see your post
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 06:31:02 AM by Brandon »