You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:30:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Song of Ice and Fire (F looking for someone with a pulse)  (Read 477 times)

Offline TsaisTopic starter

A Song of Ice and Fire (F looking for someone with a pulse)
« on: August 04, 2010, 06:42:53 PM »
I'm looking for an RP in this setting. Plot is flexible (read: amorphous), but I was thinking something along the lines of a displaced minor noble woman and a wandering sell-sword. Timeline-wise, I was thinking post-Game of Thrones, but I haven't ironed anything out too strictly. I want input from my partner. I want an RP to come from the both of us. =D

My posts may be a bit slow in coming, but I will post at least one decently long post per day, but I will strive for more.

Please pay close attention to my Offs and Ons. Particularly the Offs. Some of those are absolute RP-killer for me. And please, when you message, use proper grammar and capitalization. Thanks! I look forward to starting something out!

Offline Silverfyre

• Mr. Fyre, or if you're slightly more daring, oh Silver my Silver.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Once more, with gusto.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (F looking for someone with a pulse)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 09:44:08 PM »
I think I'd be interested in this.  I like that you want to build the setting and characters together, which is something I strive for.  I also like the idea of setting it in a fantasy setting.  I'm not too familiar with Game of Thrones but I'm more than willing to do a bit of research. 

And your posting schedule sounds just like mine so that will work out well for us both.  I have a background in DnD as well as the fantasy genre and would love to help run this plot line if you are interested in working together.

Drop me a line and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Silver