You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:35:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Silver's Story Emporium: Shadowrun, Star Wars and Game of Thrones, Oh My!  (Read 3383 times)

Offline SilverfyreTopic starter

• Mr. Fyre, or if you're slightly more daring, oh Silver my Silver.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Once more, with gusto.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hello there!  Thanks for stopping by.

I'm Silver.  Welcome to Silver's Story Corner, a thread that has a few story ideas I have been kicking around that I'd like to write out with some of you fine writers out there.  First off, please PM me and don't just reply to this thread. Also, please check the bottom post for what I am seeking and any other additional news on how to start RPing with me. I like to keep things tidy around here. :)

I ask that you please read over My O/Os and see if we are compatible before PMing me about writing together.  All of my writing preferences can be found there.

I am not averse to playing M/M (on the occasion), F/F, or any combination that therein.  My "normal" match-ups tend be M/F but I like to think of myself as something of a versatile writer and playing the opposite gender can be a great way to challenge myself as a writer, I find.

Onto the plots!

Specific Plot Ideas, in no particular order of desire:

"A Pagan Summer" (Any  for the main characters, multiple characters required): Two people in a religiously-oppressive society finds romance and a passion for not only each other but their mutual pagan faith one summer.  They seek out others in their small town and form a kinship that goes beyond friendship with them and each to other. 

This story can develop multiple ways but I'd like for it to be a story that explores paganism, faith and polyamory.  That means multiple partners for the main characters and an exploration of faith and spirituality within a setting that is not friendly to an outward expression of it.  Of course, we can change the setting so that it doesn't have such a bearing on the characters, so long as we continue to explore the aspects of romance, religion and everything in between.  I would ask that a potential partner be willing to play multiple partners and have some basic ideas of paganism or non-Abrahamic faiths. 

"The Long Winter" (Any  for the main characters, possibly multiple characters):   A Game of Thrones story set during the War of Five Kings (the "canon" era of "A Song of Ice and Fire"), our characters would be caught up in the events of the story and the war that begins with the death of Jon Arryn.  The characters can be as much a part of it as we want; ranging from major players to small folk caught up in it all.  OCs only please.  I am looking to use the setting as back drop and we can follow canon as closely as we want but it is not a sticking point for me.

"In the Shadows" (M/F or F/F, possible multiple characters): A "Shadowrun" story.  The year is 2056 and the mega-corporations of Seattle are engaged in another bout of corporate espionage, assassination and a half dozen unmentionable crimes.  Their corporate drones smile and go about their days while the war rages in the shadows, carried out by shadowrunners; disposable and deniable assets that get the dirty work done for a price.  Often, the price is in nuyen.  Other times, it's in lives and blood.

I'd like to write a "Shadowrun" game with someone who is knowledgeable in the setting and is interested in writing a pair (or perhaps a whole team!) of 'runners together.  All other elements are negotiable.

"The Fetishist" (Any but M/M): The title is a work-in-progress but the main focus of the story would revolve around a sexual fetish that my character is obsessed with and his pursuits to either find a suitable person who shares it or his/her indulging of said fetish with multiple characters and encounters.  The idea is rather vague but I'd like to explore a sexual fetish and the whole idea of obsessing over it.  The fetish can be anything really save for those that are mentioned in my O/Os but I do in particular enjoy writing about the following:

Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Foot/Leg Fetish (particularly with hosiery involved)
"Uniform" play

"Smuggler's Run: A Star Wars Story" (M/F): A Star Wars-themed idea.  It remains one of my favorite fandoms and I play a lot of SW:TOR.  In this particular story, my character would be a down-on-his-luck smuggler who is looking for a quick way to make a lot of credits.  It's hard to make your way in the galaxy without some creds to your name... or maybe he has far too many debts to pay off.  He gets a job and then promptly lands in some trouble or something happens where he has to take on a partner (namely the character I would be writing opposite of).  Hijinks ensue.

The idea is somewhat vague but I think with a good writing partner, we can fill in the gaps.  I am flexible on era and pretty much every other element of the story.

"Her Training" (M/F or F/F): She came to him because she needed someone in her life who would take care of everything for her.  He needed someone like her because he was alone and tired of playing the same tired game, night in and night out.  Or perhaps he stole her from her life and his reasoning is much more darker, far more sadistic.  Whatever the reasons, she is now his to train and teach, to mold into the perfect submissive lover for him to do as he wishes with.  Will she accept her new place or fight it every inch of the way?

The "classic" BDSM story: I would enjoy writing one out, from the very beginning on to whatever conclusion we come up with.  Elements are varied and flexible, save for the D/s play.

"Mass Effect: The Shadows of Cerberus" (M/F, F/F, possible multiple characters): The human dominance group known as "Cerberus" does whatever it takes to make sure human goals are advanced in an alien rich galaxy.  As top operatives for the shadowy organization, what lengths will your character go to make sure that humans get their rightful place in the galaxy?

I am more interested in the setting of "Mass Effect" than any of the characters from the series.  I am looking for OCs on this one.  The story idea is just something off the top of my head.  I mostly just want to play around in the setting and will happily entertain any other plots we could come up with.

Sex with biotics just sounds wonderfully fun.

Well, that's it for now.  I'll definitely post more as they come to me!  Please PM me if anyone is interested.

(8/25: Cleared out and added new ideas.)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 08:21:29 PM by Silverfyre »

Offline SilverfyreTopic starter

• Mr. Fyre, or if you're slightly more daring, oh Silver my Silver.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Once more, with gusto.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Silver's Story Emporium: Seeking Writers! (M/F, F/F)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 01:43:58 PM »
8/25: Hello!  I've recently returned from yet another self-imposed hiatus and I am hoping to start writing again.  I'm looking for one or two writers who might be interested in writing together.  Thanks!