You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:30:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Soo...we haven't had a Harry Potter Group RP in a while, eh? o3o  (Read 529 times)

Offline WolfyTopic starter

Set in a world after Lord Voldemort has been slain, Everything in the wizarding world seems to have become..better, as it were. No more wars, no more violence, save from a few retainers, of course..the years pass by a good old Hogwarts without much conflict..that is, of course, until a new Evil rises to power. For if there is good, there almost certainly has to be Evil. But this evil force is more powerful than Lord Voldemort..for this evil mastermind has discovered a dark magic so powerful, it turns people into his followers by force. This magic taints the soul, and spreads like a contagion through the body, until one wants to submit completely to his will. Only those with Strong magical power and a strong, pure soul can withstand such effects!

So, what will you do in this world? Will you fight against the Evil, or will you fight for the side of Good?

Now then..o3o..This project may actually be to big..because I thought that we could have said evil power not be in power at the beginning,but rather slowly creep up in power as the roleplay went on. No, rather, we would start off in a mundane way, with the lives of students going to Hogwarts...you know, preparing, buying school supplies, seeing friends, sneaking into each other's dorms/houses for a good night, etc, etc.

Then, slowly, we would hear more about this evil..oh, it would start off slow at first..a rebellion here, a murder there..but soon the entire World would be in fear!...You know? o3o

Soo..I'd need someone to play this slowly building evil power...they can even be a student at Hogwarts, if they want...a retainer from a family that supported Lord Voldemort, perhaps..*shrugs*..and of course students.

Though, No one can play a character under 16, because of site rules. o3o You can be students, teachers, Headmaster, GroundsKeeper..hell, you can even be Shop-keepers for all I care. o3o I expect this to be split up into different forums for Different Houses, and for Different Classes, even!...well, maybe not different classes..but then again, everyone can't just go to the same classes at the same time..that would be chaos!

Soo..yeah..that was my idea..*shrugs* I don't know if anyone would be interested, but there it is.

Offline pendarious

Re: Soo...we haven't had a Harry Potter Group RP in a while, eh? o3o
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 12:07:02 PM »
hmm....sounds interesting to say the least

Offline Odin

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 01:09:10 PM »
Would be interested to play the Evil Power as a Teacher.

Offline Rukio

• Sir Quitchabitchin
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Dabble in everything so you can do anything.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 01:14:19 PM »
I'm actually very interested in giving this a shot. I can play either a good guy or a villain.

Offline pendarious

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 01:33:12 PM »
i'll be playing a character who will start off good but will be corrupted.

Offline RubySlippers

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 06:07:55 PM »
I want to play a disabled witch in a magical wheelchair it always pissed me off there were no disabled folks unless they were in high risk vocations and could lose an arm, leg or eye from time to time.

Offline LimitlessNikkie

• A Good Girl Knows Her Limits
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • A Great Girl Knows She Has None
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 12:05:27 AM »
love to play a student who embraces the evil, no corruption required.

Offline Passionate Ink

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 07:45:52 AM »
Well, mark me as interested.
I think of playing a young teacher fighting for the good, but being a saint by no means at all.

Offline anne sophie

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 08:42:40 AM »
Well, I'd played a  F student, not sure if she wants to embrace the evil path or the path of good....

Online Marie Reynolds

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 07:11:06 PM »
Id be interested  in this not sure what id play but  ill think of something