You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:59:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M looking for F  (Read 310 times)

Offline LonerTopic starter

M looking for F
« on: July 19, 2010, 03:53:29 PM »
 Hey all

Im kinda new here. Only have been in 1 game that didnt go to well. I am looking to try this agian and do better then last time. I am open for most story ideas so if you have an idea you would like to try I am game. I have no prefrence between what way to play by but play by IM sounds a bit easier but am willing to play how ever youd like.
I may not write books or massive paragraphs but I will write more then "yes" or just one or two lines.
If you would liek to help me learn how to do this better then I have in the past I would love it. Feel free to PM me or post here.

Offline Elina

• How am I supposed to breathe? I try to relax. I touch your still frame, so I can watch you closer and study the ways I believe I belong to you.
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • I'm drinking what used to be sin.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: M looking for F
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 07:19:54 PM »
It's hard to know what you want to try with no story ideas and no ons/offs.  :)  Any ideas?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 07:21:39 PM by Elina »

Offline LonerTopic starter

Re: M looking for F
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 08:08:57 PM »
I guess I should have added that to the first post. Sorry. =)

I am up for anything really. Maybe not the sub/dom thing at the moment since I will need a lil help getting into the flow of it (first time doing an RP like this). Likes or dislikes are kinda normal for a lack of a better word.  I do enjoy a good step-sibling or cousin story but I am open for anything honestly. And Id like one day to be the kinda sub of a seasion (not  talking like lick my boots. More like she says what she wants & demands that i give it to her that way).