Sex, Blood, & Rock n' Roll [M/M]

Started by Sho, July 11, 2010, 10:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Stars have a tendency to be a bit...odd. Then again, they have a tendency to fade away within a few minutes. It's the stars that manage to stay in the limelight that are truly difficult to be around, living in a shell of themselves that seamlessly blends the real with the fantastic. They burn bright, like supernovas, and then implode with a brilliance never to be seen before, often to be reborn out of the ashes.

Naturally, they don't do it alone.

I'm looking to play a rock singer who has risen to fame and managed to hold onto it for five years, rising to become the first (mostly) Asian star to make it to superstar status in the international music industry. He's a rockstar through and through - able to play piano, violin, and guitar equally well, a musical genius if there ever was one. His voice is practically a legend - trained in opera before turning to rock, he can warble and vibrate and hold a note steady all at the same time, and he thrives off of the energy of being onstage.

He travels the world, doing his best to meet his fans, to respond to as many letters as he can.

He is confident in his looks, yet maniacal about maintaining them. At the same time, though, he pushes himself to and past his limits, terrifying his fans for his health while at the same time inspiring their loyalty because he does it for them, to make them happy at his shows.

He motivates those around him with kind words, and always does his best to be there for his friends and staff members, and he always has a positive message for his fans at the end of a day.

It's hard for those around him to tell his stage persona from his offstage persona, perhaps equally as difficult as it is for for him to do himself.

What I'm looking for is someone to play a fellow band mate, a staff member, a fan, or maybe even someone else entirely different. Anyone that you can think of, really. Any takers?

Sho

Anyone? I'd really love to do this plot.

Lyseni

I saw this up the other day and I was too shy to PM you. But I think it sounds lovely. :) I'd be interested in tossing around some ideas if it's not taken yet.