You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 03:08:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Harry Potter Role Play  (Read 362 times)

Offline xxbutterfiywingsTopic starter

Harry Potter Role Play
« on: May 23, 2010, 07:40:09 PM »
I am absolutely praying that I can find someone to fill this role for me :)

So i am interested in finding someone who is interested in playing Sirius Black. I would like this story line to revolve around Lily and Sirius in an alternative universe (most likely just modern with no magic).

So basically what will happen is Lily and James get into a fight and she goes to Sirius to talk to him about knocking some sense into James. Lily and Sirius end up kissing and get a little passionate and she/he stops what they're doing. Lily runs away and the actual post will start with them meeting a few days after the event to talk over what had happened.

I would like this role play to have a lot of romance and passion and of course be long term. Please please please PM me if you're interested. Also, i'm looking for a detail oriented RP.

Offline xxbutterfiywingsTopic starter

Re: Harry Potter Role Play
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 07:59:15 PM »
Also, I am up for any other HP pairings so please send me a PM if you have another idea or pairing in mind :)