I have a hankering for plots revolving around these Worlds from books and movies, if any of the storylines are familiar pm me and we'll work out the ideas (Unless I already added them here)Dragonlance
(preferably something before the 1st Cataclysm, though any saga is good too)Heralds of Valdemar
(Doesn't have to be the Heralds themselves either)Freedom's Saga
; Anne Maccaffrey (anytime between the founding of Botany to after the fall of the Eosi)The Foreigner
; C.J Cherryh (honestly I've only read the first book. But I love the world.)Oryx And Crake
; Margaret Atwood (anywhere between the pre apocalyptic fall of the humans or post apoc when the virus had killed most people)Saint of Dragons
; Joseph Hightman (young adult yes, but the world where dragons walked the world in the guise of slightly and sometimes highly eccentric humans is so awesome. Twilight it is sooo not.)Children of Men
P.D. James (book version is better than the movie version, despite Clive Owen's sexiness.)LOTR
(yeah, yeah... run of the mill, overdone thing. But I can't help it! Also, I have an original character I'd like to play against any canon, if you'd be interested)V for Vendetta
(I just saw this again and I just want to see what would have happened if the story and ending had gone differently)The Island City
(its an old, old tv movie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_City_(film)
it was pretty good story-wise, if you ignore the bad production. >.>)Minority Report
(I love the setting... setting!)Artificial Intelligence
(idea wise, not canon. Please no.)EROTIC-ROMANCE BASED STORY IDEASMy Beloved
Romance, drama, mythology, dark exotic, m/f (religious connotations are fictional, don't dropkick me)
They were Angels of Death, not in the sense as the Christian bible puts it, for they were not truly angels. they were grim reapers, creatures that are sent to those whose time on earth had come to an end, guiding them through the transition from life into the death; light into dark. In some beliefs they are thought to be the beloved dead, devils, angels... even a personified skull. But they were as they have always been, eternal. When a person dies they remain close to their earthly forms for nine nights, guarded by the Malachs
and taken to see how they had lived their lives and who their lives have touched. After they are taken through the journey of the spirit, believed to be forty days through a desert, before they are taken to their final stop; heaven, hell or purgatory.
This is why the Malachs lack emotion, they are not allowed to feel pity, to feel sympathy, to feel love... for doing so will weaken them from they duty. but what if a Malach starts to feel? What if the creature who holds a soul's end stops taking this soul, left to roam the world as a wandering lost? All because of a kiss; a touch... an emotion not allowed? What if an angel falls for love? Will the ultimate punishment be worth this love? mortality, life, pain, tragedy, lost... and finally, death. Will it be enough?Touch of Enchantment
romance, comedy, drama, action, fantasy, historical, m/f
(this idea is a continuation of what would have happened after the Breath of magic storyline)
She was the daughter of a billionaire, raised and educated in a world where everything she want she would be able to get as long as she just pushed the right buttons and used the right people for the job. in a world of rich kids whose parents communicated through their lawyers she lived in a home where her parents actually loved each other, which in itself was a struggle. One would think it was enough to suffer through a lifetime. But you see, she suffered through more; for she didn't only inherit her father's money, she inherited something of her mother's as well. Magic. And that magic still didn't work right. So when she ended up 400 years into the past in a country she had never been to, faced with a man with dark desires oozing from every pore... all she could wish for was to know, why.
He was struggling knight, having lost everything to his neighbor while he fought a battle for a king not his own. Penniless, landless, with his people to take care off, he set out to seek revenge, and an ally in the form of his father's old friend and an arranged marriage with a child he had no love for. He was prepared for that sacrifice until he stumbled into a woman with hair cut short like a man's, clothed in trousers and spoke in tongues. He found her charming, with her strange speech and stranger habits, she was more entertainment than a mystery, and he found that she was a mystery he wanted to explore to its darkest ends. Until of course, he found out she was a witch... and men shall not suffer a witch to live.Call me Darling
Romance, comedy, action, western, m/f
He was a desperado, a gunslinger, a bounty hunter. The youngest son in a family of outlaws, he made up his mind at age twenty that he would be anything but another neck hanging on a tree limb. he abandoned his mother after settling her to a new home, and avoided his brothers like the plague, ending up in a small town to sell his gun to the law, or at least to the highest bidder. It was the closest he could get to having a tin star himself. It was until one fateful day when he shot a man down who tried to still his beating heart before he was able to get the bounty that left him languishing in a whorehouse instead of keeping a wide distance and the notorious Darling gang. Who would have thought that avenging angels came armed with nothing but a parasol, a derringer and the intoxicating scent of peaches that made him hunger for something more than his next meal?
She was a duchess, if only in her dreams. Orphaned she had taken care of his brother; saved up what little money she could to send him off to Boston, only to have her dreams for him rejected. her brother didn't want to go to Boston; he wanted to write. No, worse... he wanted to write about the West. The wild west. So one morning she woke up with him gone, the money she saved stolen and a stranger at her door telling her he was killed by a wanted man. Only one thing was left for her to do; get revenge. What she got instead was a wild eyed, handsome devil of a cowboy with a penchant for gambling and a smoky voice that curled deep in her belly in ways her poor mind couldn't even comprehend.Fox and Hound
(Romance, Action, light comedy, rough, exotic m/f)
It was a stereotype, a cliché one could see on primetime tv and in late night movies no one below 21 would ever be allowed to see. At least legally. Who would ever think such a thing could actually exist in the here and now of things? Here he was, a normal detective seeking to make his way up the ladder of fame by trying to capture the infamous jewel thief. It just so happened that the jewels thief turned out to be a handful that sent his mind, and groin in an uncontrollable spree into sexual frenzy. One other problem, the said jewel thief can’t even be caught, working as she was under agreement with his very department. Hand off so they put it. How long though could he handle it when the casual teases and flirting was starting to ignite flames even the frigid management noticed?
She was fine working out this agreement, it was better than being stuck in jail for years doing nothing but beating uninteresting people off with a stick. Besides, the cops needed a high profile crime; she gave them the perfect theft… mysterious suspect, untraceable, clean, and very public. All the twisted things the normal citizenry didn’t know their civil servants did to keep their so called respect. It doesn’t help that she wanted something no amount of jewels could satiate… the one man she would drive mad just by being unreachable to him; that is… if she didn’t go mad first from desire.Sex Games
(Romance: m/f, time travel, exotic)
In 2510, sex has become nothing more than spectator sport. Most men have lost their vigor and sexual drive, leaving a slew of unsatisfied women to help make the game exciting at a time when everything had become portable, automatic and easy.
He was the best player of Monday Night Sex Live, able to make any woman orgasm in two minutes flat. It was a skill he was paid highly paid for, and his face... and penis were in every poster, milk carton and advertisement on the planet. But he was getting burned out. He once thought there can't be enough women in the world for him, but now he seems to be starting to think, maybe there is. What he needed was a vacation, so he booked a trip back to a time where noone knew who he was, what he did and what he really wanted was. Back to 2010.
She was the 'Perfect Wife', until her husband decided that he'd rather have a slightly psychotic model rather than a sweet, caring wife. So after being married for a year she was single again, young... but somehow unable to switch on the 'available' mode. The problem? She was scared to start off a relationship with just any guy who would do nothing and want nothing but to have her please him. It was the promise she had made to herself, that her next relationship had be less about servitude and more about... well she hasn't figured out what it would be about. But mindless sex was not part of it. So what happens if she meets up with the Future's best pleasure giver?To make a man
(Romance comedy: m/f time travel, exotic)
She came from a future where men no longer exists; wiped out by a virus that took hold when bio diversity had weakened due to the discovery of cloning. It had become world where women coexisted in utter serenity, peace... and boredom. The only way to continue existence was to continue the same technology that had destroyed the men, and now it threatened the females as well. And in this world where there was no violence, no mistrust and no testosterone, she had built an empire that built made to order men that would fulfill every women's fantasies. Androids who looked, felt, spoke and gave pleasure like the real thing. Or did they?
He came from a distant past where everything was vivid. Vivid colors, flavors, pleasures. Nothing in his world was neutral or comforting. it was a fiery conflagration from start to end, and he liked it that way. all of a sudden he is catapulted into a time he knew nothing about, trapped with a woman from a future who not only thought of him a barbarian, despite her desires... but so afraid of taking risks that it gave him a challenge. Worse, a woman who thought him nothing but a creative and perfect imitation of a man. How can two completely opposite souls meet to paint a color that would sizzle through centuries?Breath of Magic
(Romance: time travel exotic, light human solo)
He was a brilliant man who could get anything he wanted, anytime he wanted it with just a flick of his credit card, or a signature on a check. That was how much money he could waste. But what if the man who had everything he could possibly want in the world suddenly decided that he wanted to have something that can't possibly be true? He didn't believe in magic, never have, never will... but it was everywhere on tv and at the streets. Intent that it was one thing his money can get as well, he had put up a contest: Prove the existence of magic. Of real magic. and he was willing to pay 10 million for it. that was how confident he was that it wasn't real. Until a witch fell on top of him.
She was a puritan set to be burned at the stake for witchcraft. she didn't mean it really, in fact she was more help than bane to their village. until the reverend came and decided he wanted to educate her on more than faith. Rejected and clobbered with a skillet, he had denounced her as a witch and set the entire village hunting her. with nowhere to run she had decided to turn to the seldom used gift of the females of her family, wishing. with the necklace that was her heirloom and her fervent prayer for safety, she was brought 300 years into the future, hurtling through time and space with nothing but her sensible clothes and a broom, to fall on top of sin in male form. Talk about wish granting gone wrong.After midnight
(Romance: Historical, paranormal light/exotic/)
He was the notorious duke the ton loved to gossip about. Mysterious, wealthy, incredibly handsome, charming to an extent and so temptingly available. People just loved a good scandal, and women of all ages and dispositions were just more than willing to create that scandal with him. There was just a time problem though, one rumor he didn't bother stomping down, the one rumor that had set the duke on a pedestal no one dared try to reach.
She was the sister of the duke's betrothed. Young though she may be, she had refused to have anything to do with the widower that was supposed to marry her, instead letting her sister marry first. She was glad for her sister, she would be set up for the rest of her life... only two problems arose. One was that her sister was in love with a mere constable, the second was that the man she was supposed to marry was a...well... a vampire. so how can a girl not listen to rumors with the duke himself didn't say anything about it? Would only come out at night and never during the day. Perhaps the only way was to corner him... after midnight.Free my beast
(romance/comedy ++/action: m/f, exotic, light bondage, modern)
He was an ex convict whose second chance at life came from a man whose life he had saved in jail. it wasn't so much as a fresh start but a 'make do' of the fate he had made for himself. An enforcer for the mafia was better than a jobless ex con who wasn't even sure where to go once he gets out. He knew how to pay for debts owed, so his loyalty remained with the man, and for him he would do even a rather ridiculous job. Babysitting. Who cared if he wasn't suffering looking at an attractive younger woman, peace of mind versus a spoiled brat gave him headaches... and this... girl was making him want to go back to jail if only to escape her.
She was a small mob boss's only daughter, and for reasons her father didn't enlighten her on, she had been targeted as a victim. Oh she knew the reason; leverage was everything in the business and she was very convenient. What she didn't understand was why she was kidnapped by a giant of a man whose idea of a conversation involved glares and mutters. then again a kidnapped victim shouldn't talk at all. Who would think she had her own curious fantasy to live, and her own jailer would no longer be the captor... but her reluctant, if pliable victim? Est Solarus Oth Mithas
(Dragonlance universe) Light to exotic depending on your tastes.
This is set at the time of the King Priest, before the first cataclysm. When those who weren't human were either sold into slavery or killed, where having a different god meant the wrath of the church. It's pure gooey love story with sexual content of course. But Almost...well..tragic.
In a world where anything not human nor elven was considered evil, where knights were used to spread the will of the Kingpriest, he existed. A Paladin, a true paladin rare like a gem, or perhaps corrupted by worldly means. He whose life revolved in honor and duty will find himself owing his life to the very creature he sought to destroy. But what if the gods of light had other plans? What if this twisted fate would bring their completion?
She was worse than 'less'. She was half blood, cast out by her people for a difference that meant life or death in a sea race. Exiled to land where no welcome existed, she had been forced to pretend. To hide. To be... different. But for how long? And how will she be safe when her very essence ache for the one creature she dared save. Her savior, or her death?ONE SHOT SCENES
All dirty where plots revolve around the sexA different kind of fairy tale...Snow White and the Hunstman
- The queen ordered her death, and the man given the dubious honor of fulfilling this mission was the huntsman. He had never seen the sniveling, spoiled child the queen so despised, and probably didn't care until the moment he saw her in the courtyard. Snow White was no child, and she was no brat. With a smile that said 'I put my life in your hands' she went willingly to her own slaughter, or did she? Snow White and Rose Red [possible bestiality (sentient; shapeshifting/anthro), domination] they were sisters who shared everything; their home, their meals, their friends. Neither learned to be selfish with so little they had, neither learned envy, neither wanted more than what they could have. But what if the day comes when one finds something... someone she wanted so much it hurt? Would she be willing to share with a sister who wanted just as much? Sleeping Beauty
- She wasn't cursed to sleep a hundred years, she was simply cursed to sleep through a raid. believing she was safe she laid in bed while her home was ransacked, her family killed and her siblings stolen away. She would have slept to her final resting if the one that found her wanted more than a body to add to the numbers. He simply wanted to wake her, in the darkest way possible. Beauty and the Beast
- She didn't believe in ghosts, and she didn't believe in monsters. She will not cower in a corner while the only home she could have was rumored to be cursed, so she did the one thing she could do. She set out to prove the rumors wrong. But what if she found something else? what did things that hid under the bed did more than simply keep you awake? Alice in Wonderland
- It wasn't so much a tumble down a rabbit hole as it was a nightmare that had come true. It was a fertile land, seemingly untouched by human hands... who would have known the land belonged before to a lord whose jaded tastes ran from simply eccentric to what the superstitious villagers as exotic... taboo even. Beasts that wandered about, men who captured little lost lambs for a night of debauchery; creatures not of man nor beasts that corrupted innocent girls to return them to the village completely changed, once upon a time. Only not all of those lord's guest have left the forest... Goldilocks - This bed is just right... sometimes trespassing wasn't always a crime punishable by law. Or at least, not a law that those that owned the property have in mind. She was a woman in need, lacking everything in life. All she wanted was an opportunity to find a place, a meal thrice a day... and perhaps a family. What she found that one night was a house, seemingly abandoned. So here she stayed, fed, housed and warmed. But not everything in the world could be taken for free, so when morning came, payment for her comfort shall be wanted... paid in full. Who would have thought stumbling in the cesspit of iniquity would be so good?Little Mermaid
- Whoever said mermaids needed legs to get the man of their dreams? Cultures had called them different names: Sirens, lorelai, naiads... It differed in the culture, differed in the centuries... but one thing was clear; merfolks existed. Belief had made their influences strong, back in the time when the world was simpler, when the seas was a perilous mistress people respected. This is a story when the world was younger; when men's fear and superstition equaled their fascination of the unknown. Treasure lost in the depths were given as rewards to those that not only braved the high seas but offered something they wanted more than land salt. Continuation. Existence. Who could resist the lure of a mermaid's song? Red Riding Hood
- Whoever said only wolves were the dangerous things she could encounter in the forest? Then again, Wolfe Spear of Heaven was a predator as hungry as the very creature he was named after. Cunning, ruthless and merciless, he and his men had taken dubious control of the forests between two thriving village-cities. Hunted for the crime of stealing, raiding and rapine, and the murder of the village's only healer, he and his men had taken to the forest, cutting off any communication to and from the village. Which was probably why a young woman like her would dare run the same path a pack of hungry Wolves would take.