You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 03:00:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Finding oneself- need rp  (Read 548 times)

Offline ladyelizabethTopic starter

Finding oneself- need rp
« on: July 31, 2006, 05:28:58 PM »
So far I am a few really good rp's on this website.  I really enjoy those that I am in. 

I am currently trying to find myself and what it is that I like and don't.  With that said.  Would anyone have any room for another player? 

I am used to medieval, contemporary, vampire, lycan, and western games.

Offline GoldenChild

Re: Finding oneself- need rp
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 01:46:02 AM »
What type are you looking for? An actuall game? An one-on-one game or something else?

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 07:25:42 PM »
I would be interested in both. 

I look for something that can catch my interest and includes suspense and anticipation as well as the actual acts.

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 05:22:36 PM »
ok so I have been thinking this over and I have given a few examples that have caught the interest of some others.  I figured that I would give a few more examples and see how these went.

I have realized a few things that have gone through my mind while dreaming so here they are.

1) Group  M/M/M/F :  I would find it extremely erotic to have group sex in an rp setting.  I would like a minimum of three guys and more than one female but if alas I am the only female that would be fine too. 

2) Anal:  I love anal sex but most of the time it has been consensual.

3) Rape:  I want to try a rape rp to see what it is like and if I like the rape physicality.

4) non-con:  I haven't done much of this either.  I'd like to play a slave girl so if anyone has any input please let me know.

Offline StockingsLover

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 07:41:26 AM »
Would be interested in doing something based around 1 and 2 maybe 4 as well, not so much into a full rape scenario.