You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:05:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Dancers At The End Of Time: SCI FI - Probably EX  (Read 525 times)

Offline GlompNinjaTopic starter

The Dancers At The End Of Time: SCI FI - Probably EX
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:09:16 AM »
I was wondering if anyone is interested in running a game based on Michael Moorcock's "The Dancers At The End Of Time". Information about the book can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dancers_at_the_End_of_Time#The_Dancers_at_the_End_of_Time but it is advised that you read, or have read the book if you wish to participate.

The story and therefore the rp will have a definate Sci-fi theme. I'd prefer people to use original characters but, if you wish I may allow some canonical characters if consulted first. We'll probably need at least 4 players to get things rolling but theres no real maximum...

Reply here or message me if interested.

Offline Wolfy

Re: The Dancers At The End Of Time: SCI FI - Probably EX
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 02:50:24 PM »
Seems interesting, though I've never read the books.

Offline GlompNinjaTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 05:46:31 PM »
Its not really based so much on the story as the technology and setting so, really only the first book is useful. Even then if you got a summary or something you could probably get by.

Also I put probably EX just to cover all bases as I figure there would be a lot of variation in this game.

Offline Heaven Sent Blossom

• Evil snake cult leader, now with kung-fu grip action!
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Location: Hiding in your bin like a messed up Oscar the Grouch
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 07:23:42 PM »
Well given that this is my favourite series of books I'd be remiss if I didn't at least declare myself interested in this. So yeah, I'd absolutely be willing to get involved in a Dancers RP.