You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:13:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New member searching for excitement and fun  (Read 665 times)

Offline ladyelizabethTopic starter

New member searching for excitement and fun
« on: July 21, 2006, 06:24:03 PM »
I am a new member to E but I am wanting to get into some games and gain my own footing.  If there is anyone willing to help that would be much appreciated.

Offline King_Furby

Re: New member searching for excitement and fun
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 06:53:21 PM »
I would be willing to do a game with you, or at least talk about a possible game.

Sent you a PM

Offline Sugarman (hal)

• Mind is the perfection of love making, the heart guides its course.
  • At Rest
  • Enchanter
  • Free Tibet
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 07:08:17 PM »
he's a good start... if you need a second one going... pm me also.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 11:37:57 PM »
Hi Elizabeth,
It's always a good start to tell us here what sort of thing that you are after and what type of game you would find interesting.

You may reach a greater audience that way (not that Furby and Hal are a bad start), or others may be able to point you in the right direction.

Offline King_Furby

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 12:03:42 AM »
You mat reach a "larger" audience if you give any ideas of your own you have floating around in that brain of yours. Yummy; BRAINS..the zombie snack

Offline ladyelizabethTopic starter

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 12:06:54 PM »
Well thats what I am trying to do.  I am trying to build my own fantasies and dreams as well as get used to the site.

So as far as what I am looking for, I am into one on one (either sex male or female) threesomes (m-f-f, m-m-f), or even group.  I haven't done nonconsensual so that would have to be something that i would love to experience but would be asking a lot of questions and would require patience.

I play a LOT of vampire characters.  I also do humans and demons.  I haven't played many other charas but I am willing to broaden those horizons.

I am into biting, anal, light bondage (nipple clamps, hand cuffs, ropes) , spanking.  I am willing to experience others though with the exclusion of beastiality and nonsexual body fluids.