You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:22:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Female Sub (F/F, BDSM, Petplay) [Edit: 11/14/16, Position Filled)  (Read 4905 times)

Offline OiranTopic starter

Hello! I will update this post whenever I have a new craving or am on the lookout.

Please read everything before responding to me, as there is a lot of information that is vital to us having a successful roleplay! :)

--
EDIT: 11/14/16; position is FILLED

I am currently seeking to start ONE roleplay, based off of Request 3. Must be willing to incorporate all listed kinks (& probably more :p). Plot-wise, I am hoping to RP a consensual BDSM relationship. It could start as a romantic relationship that evolves, or maybe the sub reaches out to someone to fulfill their desires. It can evolve from there in many directions depending on what we decide.

Please PM me with questions or concerns :)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

I work full-time 40+ hours a week. Thus, I will -not- be online everyday to roleplay. I am looking for a flexible roleplay partner that is okay with me perhaps posting only 1-3 times a week. Hey, sometimes I might get really into it and post everyday or even more. But on average, I cannot promise daily posts since I am just not online that often.

Also, I prefer players that are female in real life due to personal preference. Thanks for understanding!

-----

First off:
-I usually play the Dom ;)
-I only play F/F scenarios
-I prefer RP in PMs

Since I roleplay primarily in PMs/emails, all my recent writing samples are hidden away from the public. Please let me know if you would like to see a sample of my writing style. :)

I love literate people! :D

----

Request # 1

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I am actively seeking a romance based roleplay. I don't know why but I'm suddenly really wanting lots of cute gushy romance things and to play out in the story from first meeting to being in love and so forth. Lots of affection and cuddling would need to be involved at some point. I would play the Dom role in this scenario.

The Dom will be a stereotypical 'badass' type of gal (tattoos, piercings, does drugs, etc) and the sub can be anything really, up to you.

I do require there to be some 'hurt/comfort' scenarios as well. IE the sub gets hurt and the dom must care for her and so forth.

Kink wise, we can randomly throw things in there, but I want it to be more focused on their evolving relationship.

Please PM me if you are interested! :)

------

Request # 2

So, I've been mainly roleplaying dominant roles for the past few years, and hope I can indulge in a bit of the opposite. 

I'm looking for a Dom to roleplay with :)
(Aka, I would play the sub in this scenario)

I've roleplayed submissive roles for many years, so i'm not new to it, though I haven't done it in a while.

I know it is hard to find a good Dom, specially a female one, so I'm willing to change up things to accommodate us both. Let me know what you like, and I can try to work around it :)

------

Request # 3

I'm seeking a female sub at the moment.

The roleplay must incorporate all of the following:

-BDSM (authority/dominance roles, in addition to bondage, toys etc.)
-Lactation (usually, but not always, of the sub) ( No pregnancy is to be involved.)
-Breast/nipple play
-Suction toys
-Teasing
-Puppyplay/Ageplay (I usually combine these two into a hybrid. The degree to which this is played out is up for discussion.).

You must be willing to roleplay all of these things. Some of them may not come up, others may be there constantly. If you have any questions about any of these kinks please don't be afraid to ask.

I love playing the dominant role. I love being in charge. If any of these things speak to you, please feel free to message me ;)

I'm not looking for a story with broken scared little subs that whimper and cry. I want a sub that's eager to please and learn, if not outlandish and reluctant/feisty at times.
The more kinks we incorporate, the better - please feel free to let me know if you have any other kinks you wish to add to the table.

I want there to be plot and a building relationship between the sub/dom; of course there will be lots of sexual scenes and tension, but it gets boring after a while if its just sex, sex, and more sex. Combining sex & plot is fun :D

This request is somewhat vague and can be molded into many ideas! I just want to incorporate all of these kinks into one roleplay, but the story can go in any direction!

----------

Request # 4

Looking for a PUPPY of some sort!

There are many possibilities really....
-A human girl that has been modified to have ears, a tail, markings, etc
-Just a normal human forced to wear fake ears, a tail, etc
-Or just treating a human like animal without any animal attributes (ie calling someone a 'good puppy')

This can be a consensual relationship, or not. The degree of BDSM involved can be discussed; this could start out as a romantic relationship, or it could strictly start off as pet/master. We can discuss all of this as I am up for ideas! :)

----------

----

Please PM me if you're interested in anything I have listed ;)

Don't be afraid to ask any questions or discuss areas you might be unsure about.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 06:59:42 PM by Oiran »

Offline zemo8801

Re: Seeking M or F (lactation, bdsm, master/pet)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 11:09:07 PM »
Oh god some of my favorite things. I love all of those.

EDIT 4/5: I added a new idea that i'm keen on :3

EDIT 4/14
Updated the description a bit, still looking for a beautiful cow-girl to play with! :3

Offline MingMing

I like the idea!

Would you be willing to RP abducting a normal girl and making her into a milk-cow?  I find that option very intriguing.

Offline Transgirlenstein

I like these things :)

Online Doomsday

If you're still looking, I'd love to play. I especially like the 4th pic.

Re: Seeking F (lactation, bdsm, master/pet, ageplay) [Edit:6/7 seeking!]
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 12:31:24 PM »
Updated! On the lookout for some extreme bondage RP =)

Re: Seeking F (lactation, bdsm) [Edit:8/2, seeking]
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 03:15:25 PM »
Updated! I am again seeking RP. I posted some new images and revamped the whole post :)

Offline zemo8801

Re: Seeking F (lactation, bdsm) [Edit:8/2, positions filled]
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 05:14:41 AM »
I would love to do a pm game with you we can always talk about the details threw pmm if you like? Hope to hear back from you.

Re: Seeking F Dom (lactation, bdsm) [Edit:9/15, looking]
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 12:51:57 PM »
Updated- Looking for a Dom for my submissive side ;)

Offline zemo8801

Re: Seeking Dom F (*lactation, bdsm) [Edit:9/15, looking]
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 01:24:25 PM »
Can I be your dom for your sub side?

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 10:02:51 AM »
I don't know how much clearer I can get...

Please read everything before attempting to message me.

I will know if you didn't read it all, and if you can't even read a full post, how do I know you can keep up with a successful roleplay?

Thank you :)

Offline zemo8801

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 12:03:23 PM »
Oh ok well I had read it a few times over again but I understand, So sorry to be a pain.

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 07:54:11 PM »
Edited, added a few more kinks i'm interested in exploring :)

I have yet to find a female Dom, so please please inquire if interested!

Re: Seeking F Dom & Sub(*lactation, bdsm) [Edit:9/29, still looking]
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 12:49:14 PM »
I'm also seeking a sub now as well ;)

Re: Seeking Females, Sub or Dom (*lactation, bdsm) [Edit:11/24 seeking! ;)]
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 08:24:34 PM »
Once more seeking a sub, and must be a puppyplay story line :)

Re: Seeking Females, Sub (F/F, Romance) [Edit:1/4 seeking! ;)]
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 06:12:10 PM »
Looking for a sub for a romance based roleplay! :)

Re: Seeking Female Sub (F/F, BDSM) [Edit:1/31 Seeking Sub!]
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2011, 04:50:15 PM »
And now I'm again looking for a sub for a BDSM based RP!

If you PM'd me in the past when I was seeking one but I told you I had already found someone, feel free to poke me again to see if i'm interested- all of my BDSM RPs seem to have simmered down.

Please PM me with some sort of ideas or what you're interested in, not just 'i'm interested. lets rp'... since that doesn't show much effort ;)

Thanks, hope to hear from some candidates soon! :D

Re: Seeking Female Sub (F/F, BDSM) [Edit:4/24/11 Seeking!]
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 05:59:19 PM »
I am again on the lookout for the perfect sub!

This roleplay will focus mainly on Puppyplay. The storyline will focus on the acquisition and training of the sub into this BDSM/Puppy lifestyle, and include all of the listed fetishes above!

Although age regression is not required, I really am looking for someone who is willing to incorporate this into the RP! :)

Offline aprildawn

Re: Seeking Female Sub (F/F, BDSM) [Edit:4/24/11 Seeking!]
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 06:28:20 PM »
I am very interested and will IM you with more details.

Offline DahliaBlossom

• Power Bottom - Alpha Personality - Brat - Lover of all things Horror and Gothic
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • You couldn't kill me if you tried for 100 years.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Seeking Female Sub (F/F, BDSM) [Edit:4/25 not seeking]
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2011, 07:08:01 PM »
I am going to send you a private message with some ideas I had... I really like your mind-set and preferences. I hope we can play together really soon.  :-)

Re: Seeking Female Sub (F/F, BDSM) [Edit:4/25 not seeking]
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2011, 09:07:10 PM »
Hello hello! I am once again looking for some juicy RP! I have added a big message at the top, so please be sure to read that! I have also added a plot idea to the post, to help speed things up a bit. Please read through the kinks thoroughly since those have been tweaked as well.

Please please PM me if interested in being my little pet sub. ;)

Offline Missy

Re: Seeking Female Sub (F/F, BDSM, Petplay) [Edit: 8/18 Seeking!]
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2011, 09:29:27 PM »
I would be your petgirl, if you don't mind a guy playing a girl.

I would also be happy to be a Domme, again if you don't mind a guy playing a girl.

Re: Seeking Female Sub (F/F, BDSM, Petplay) [Edit: 1/8 Seeking!]
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2012, 02:41:54 PM »
Hello everyone! I am again looking for some nice RP. I added in Request #4, so hopefully some gorgeous cowgirls will send me some PMs shortly. ;)