You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:14:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Roxy is entirely too bored.  (Read 367 times)

Offline RoxyTopic starter

Roxy is entirely too bored.
« on: February 21, 2010, 09:05:15 PM »
Honestly, I'm looking for a simple little roleplay. I can't do plot very well, so I don't have any. I've been mostly an allsmut kinda gal. x: :[ But if one of you has one they think I might be able to keep up with, I might consider.

It could be sexual, I suppose, but at the moment I just want one with lots of growing sexual tension, and just that.

Males, preferred. Although a female might be interesting, too.. 

I've been kinda craving a cat/dog kind of relationship. Without the actual cat/dog. An "I don't like you, but do want." kinda thing.

I feel very rusty, so please don't expect this marvelous, amazing three-paragraph reply. I'll most like give a one-er, maybe two if I have enough to work with.

Anyway, so, yes! PM me, please. I probably won't reply here. And we'll see if maybe there's something we can do. :3

Re: Roxy is entirely too bored.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 09:12:57 PM »
Oh, oh! To the cat/dog thing. It also might not be a bad idea to be.. cat/dog. Maybe. I'm not sure. Worth a shot, anyway.

Edit: Jeez, I keep adding stuff on. I didn't know where do put this thread, since it could also go into AIM. Not long-term, as well. Just for funsies.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 09:54:10 PM by Roxy »

Offline zemo8801

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 09:39:38 PM »
i will love to play out something with you.

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 09:46:07 PM »
Slip me a PM and we'll see what we can do. :]