You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 01:40:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lady taken by the beastman NC Exotic Solo  (Read 287 times)

Offline FrostTopic starter

Lady taken by the beastman NC Exotic Solo
« on: February 01, 2010, 04:11:12 PM »
Im looking for a player to play a female you may choose the name once the story begins.

The setting of the Story is like the Hills have eyes, a desert rocky place, virtually no vegetation just red rock and a dusty road, surrounded by rocky hills, a old abandoned mine shaft entrances and the old truck tracks from the mining carts still lay path.

A couple are on vacation , their car breaks down and they both go to find help, darkness falls and strange things happen, a hideous deformed shape follows them through the darkness teasing them, further along the get parted and the beast decides to follow and torment the lady as she gets further and further apart from her lover.

The deformed creature is known as Kurac , a quite deformed man with missing teeth and mis-shapen facial features which are best left to the darkness, he is a very strong thing, but for his shape you wouldnt think so, quite portly with a belly sticking out like a trucker.

Any interest just let me know :)

Offline Keaira

• ~*~Angel of Sin and Darkness ~*~ ~*~ Beautiful Disaster
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Gimme a Romance Like Joker and Harley Quinn
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Lady taken by the beastman NC Exotic Solo
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 04:53:01 PM »
I may be interested. It sounds like a pretty good idea. I will let you know now, I do not have any O/O's because I don't have my laptop at the moment. Though if you would like to know I can do it here or in a PM