You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 02:58:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Emperor and his Jester [m/m]  (Read 508 times)

Offline ShoTopic starter

The Emperor and his Jester [m/m]
« on: January 27, 2010, 04:59:57 PM »
Jesters have always been the favored companions of kings, mostly for their ability to tell stories and to relieve any stress that their lord might have. In Asia, the emperors have always been symbols of utmost power and thought of themselves as higher than their subjects. An Emperor can have whatever he wants, whenever he wants. That is, until, a particular Emperor is assigned his current jester.

The royal comic troupe is from a small town, nothing more than country bumpkins, but there is one gem there. Lee is a young man with features that are extremely feminine, and he plays the females in every play put on by the troupe. He is assigned the role of the jester and close personal companion to the Emperor because of his lovely looks, and most of all, his innocence. He has been poor his whole life, and delights in the beautiful things the Emperor gives him, which incites the jealousy of not only the Emperorís advisors but the jealousy of the older man in his troupe who has looked after him his whole life and loves him.

The Emperor, driven all but mad by the innocence of the young performer, starts keeping him close by his side, becoming highly possessive of him. In turn, Lee learns the ways of the court, learns what the Emperor wants of him, and becomes one of the most influential men at court.

I'd like this to be a story that evolves from the Emperor's initial lust and interest in the young man to a darker love story - one with corruption, manipulation, and jealousy. Lee, as he grows older at court, realizes that his position is precarious and that the Emperor's other concubines are a threat to him, even if he is the favoured one. He starts gathering titles, positions, land, becoming one of the driving forces in the Emperor's life because of their love for each other.

Lee could also be the son of a nobleman, of course. I'd be happy to change the plot to my partner's standards, if they have any ideas. I'm willing for this to be anywhere from vanilla sex to extreme, with branding and such. Please PM me with any interest, or post here! Hopefully there's someone out there interested in the plot. I'm looking to play Lee, of course.