You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:34:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: (Ladies) Lookin for a good onexone? Lets have a go  (Read 481 times)

Offline XavierTopic starter

• Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Let us alleviate the boredom
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
(Ladies) Lookin for a good onexone? Lets have a go
« on: December 23, 2009, 02:11:41 PM »
Hey all, sorry I've been on and off for a really long time, been having a bit of trouble with my laptop and getting it to finally work.  Plus I finally get to settle down at a base, atleast for a few months, I hope.  But anywho, I'm lookin for a good roleplay(s) to have for awhile. 

I'll be on the laptop usually between 5 p.m. - 1 or so a.m, (central time zone).  And as for what type of rps I'd like to do...

I'm into anything you can think of, as long as I know what it is.  Twilight, I have no clue, I just know a vampire and werewolf hah.  I love playing dominant or submissive.  I love roleplayin and make the best of it, if ya wanna long rp, we'll make it a long one.  But if you'd rather do a short one and then continue on to another type, I'm all game for that too. 

Thank ya,

Offline ladyelizabeth

Re: (Ladies) Lookin for a good onexone? Lets have a go
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 03:18:46 PM »
PM me with a few good ideas and we will see what we can get going for you :)

Thanks for serving our country

Lady E.

Offline Violina

Re: (Ladies) Lookin for a good onexone? Lets have a go
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 06:42:14 PM »
I'd be very interested in a Dom/sub rp...if you would like to talk about it, just pm me when you have some time...thanks!