You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:46:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for partner F/F  (Read 634 times)

Offline MystericaTopic starter

Looking for partner F/F
« on: November 01, 2009, 10:25:13 PM »
*bows*  Greetings.  I thank you for taking your time to stop by and read what I have to say.

I currently am looking for partners for some new games.  As you can already tell from the title I am looking strictly for lesbian couplings, but going beyond that, I am currently very interested in forced lesbian games in which I play the part of the submissive role.  I generally play a bit of a fighter, though if we agree to it beforehand I can play someone who would be more accepting, or if not even that simply less likely to fight back be it from a secret previously unknown pleasure of being dominated, or a knowledge that fighting back would just mean more punishments.

As for the method of submission I am not very picky be it a matter of blackmail, up to the idea of a more forceful kidnapping and rape just so long as there is no dismemberment or death involved.  I must however say that I am not really overly interested in hypnotism in game, though as long as it plays a rather small role I wouldn't be too opposed until a time comes that I decide that I don't like it at all (though weather that will happen has yet to be determined)

In my signature you will find a link to my o/o page, and later, after either messaging me or replying to this thread, if you choose I can give you a link to my rh, though I can't say that you will find much, if anything, else there than what you found on the o/o page.

I will certainly not attempt to call myself a great writer, though I do try my best to make sure that my partner and I are satisfied so if at any time you wish to end a game, or to merely change the directions, I will totally understand and will attempt to work with you on that in any way that I can.  I am however not happy with the prospect of someone just deciding to completely drop the game without any kind of a heads up.

I would appreciate it if when asking for a game, you have a basic idea of what you're wanting for the game, though if you do not I am perfectly willing to discuss some different options on where it can go, so don't be shy to ask for that.

As for settings, the two that I am most comfortable with are a fantasy world somewhat similar to what you would commonly find in a D&D campaign, though not all of the physics have to be the same, and a modern realism.  I am perfectly willing to throw a slight bit of fantasy into a modern game such as if you are wanting vampires in the game, but I would prefer that you respect that I believe that vampires should be a secret to the general public and that you realize that I am not fond of the idea of them being able to survive out in daylight, so no thank you to any Twilight style role games.

I believe that is all for now, though if anyone would like to hear of anything more in detail please post in here and I will try to explain a bit further whatever needs to be.  Thank you for your time, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Offline loviatar

Re: Looking for partner F/F
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 01:26:13 AM »

You manage to capture my attention, and I will write to you soon.

Offline MystericaTopic starter

Re: Looking for partner F/F
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 03:41:39 PM »
Hehe...  Thanks.