You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 07:57:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Would It be Possible  (Read 626 times)

Offline TaliaTopic starter

Would It be Possible
« on: October 29, 2009, 09:40:19 AM »
I would like to stay on "E". I'm just not mentally settled enough to write, deal with my health, and life changes, that I maybe going to make. If I can, I would like to write on the chat boards...and if possible, on good days, I can do a post in one of stories, when my brain is not so cluttered. It just might not in the timely matter my partners would like.

I don't want to lose my account, if at all possible.
Please let me know.

Laurrel

Offline Bliss

Re: Would It be Possible
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 09:42:52 AM »
Your account will stay active unless for some reason your email happens to bounce, and then it would just be a matter of correcting that. *smile* Don't worry - play when and how you can, and don't stress about it.

Offline Jester

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »
Hi Laurrel

I am sorry to hear that as I was looking forward to our game. By all means stay and lurk and please if you want a game in the future then please let me know.

Offline auroraChloe

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 11:39:05 AM »
*leaving big hugs for the darling Laurrel*  glad you are staying to play with me the E community.   ;)

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 05:00:41 PM »
It's good that you're staying and playing when you can.  You're fun in the game threads and would have been missed.

Offline Fragile Dreams

• Officialy Elliquiy's Cookie Pimp.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Today I introduce myself... to my own feelings
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 11:42:18 AM »
Also you can try the IRC, we are all friendly there and like to discuss about a lot of stuff. Also, I'm glad that you want to stay but... at least can this guy leave already?