You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 03:45:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Beorning's story ideas [MUL, M/F]  (Read 424 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Beorning's story ideas [MUL, M/F]
« on: October 25, 2009, 05:43:44 PM »
I'd be interested in one-on-one games featuring such themes like enforced conformity, mind control, assimilation and similar.

There's a lot of possibilities when it comes to this kind of stories... For example, we could do a story inspired by The Stepford Wives. I see such a game as being built around a young woman who arrives to some Stepford-esque community - and a man who is already living there. The woman would be someone who isn't fitting at all into the community, possibly even not planning to stay there  - and the man would be someone who would fall in love in her and would *want* her to stay. Of course, the community in question is Stepford - so, if the woman stayed there, she would quickly be transformed into a perfect Stepford woman...

This story could take various directions: investigation of the town's mystery, a romance with unusual moral dilemmas ("Would you really transform a woman you love?") etc. Also, there is some wiggle room when it comes to the exact nature of the game's "Stepford". It might a town where the women are made into sexy trophy wives (as per the remake with Nicole Kidman) - but it could be also on more conservative side, with the women being made into old-fashioned housewives (as in the original movie and television sequels). We could even go with version where the town's "transformation effect" isn't aimed only at women - the town's men might be "under the spell", too. Everything's open for the discussion.

Of course, that's not the only possibility I'd be interested in. As I said, I'd be interested in other stories featuring this kind of themes... Instead of a game set in "assimilating town", we could do a game set in, say, "assimilating college" or "assimilating hospital" (I'd love to play a nurse brainwashed into perfection!). Overall, if you have any ideas for that kind of stories, please PM me - let's try setting up something together!

And, oh - I didn't give any tags for these possible stories, as they could go into really different directions. I can see them as being [VAN], or [NC-H], most probably...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 09:28:34 AM by Beorning »

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Re: Beorning's story ideas [MUL, M/F]
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 09:29:42 AM »
Updated the message a little...