You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:46:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: When in Greece (VAN)  (Read 333 times)

Offline SunshinerTopic starter

When in Greece (VAN)
« on: September 26, 2009, 02:45:13 AM »

Hed been awake most of the night, writing.  Rubbing his eyes, he left the piano and walked out onto the terrace to see the sunrise over the Greek coastline.  Coffee.  Toast.  Sunrise.

Hed sleep for a while in the coolness of the morning, before the sun got to work and drenched the land in heat.  Maybe later hed go into town and stock up on some groceries mostly wine.  It seemed to grease the wheels of creativity.

There were a few new faces in town last time hed been there mainly young travellers passing through. He wondered if they were still there.

+++++++++++++

Want to RP a female bohemian traveller?  PM me.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 02:48:14 AM by Sunshiner »

Offline Haibane

Re: When in Greece (VAN)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 04:19:40 AM »
Intriguing... and very relaxing. Normal. I like that.

I love Greece too, beautiful country, been there several times.

I take it you would be seeking an initial chance meeting with someone and the two would share their backstories and something would develop from there?

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 07:34:50 AM »
That's what I had envisaged: chance meeting, spark, want to know more about each other, share stories, attraction and love.

I'd like the characters to talk a lot to each other about their experiences, and to find out about each other in a non-physical way before anything happens.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 07:52:28 AM »
In that case I'm extremely interested. Please have a look at my O/Os and PM me if you think there's something there you like. I was thinking of a graduate, around 22 or 23, finished university, off seeing the world backpacking, pretty intelligent and well read, has arrived in Greece and is thinking its a place she could settle down for a while and do casual work.

Love at the end of it is a good aim.

BTW, its so refreshing to meet someone who likes 'normal' RPs, games where character is everything and the special effects and wardrobe budgets are minimal.

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 09:51:00 AM »
I've PM-ed you.