You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 06:27:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dammit we can't kill each other!  (Read 363 times)

Offline DakotaTopic starter

Dammit we can't kill each other!
« on: July 25, 2009, 05:31:37 AM »

Looking for a female for a new rp idea

Ok so this is just loose at the moment all i've got is the basic details, the jist in a world full of magic, something terrible happens and the gods have to enlist the two most power sorcerers to deal with it due to them having rules about no direct interference, the only trouble is these two hate each other with a passion, and are constantly trying to kill each other, so for the duration of the mission the gods make the two immune to each others powers, rendering them completely immortal two each other, I think you can see what that will lead to, i.e one irritates the other and gets blasted with such force that it would kill a normal person but they come out un-scathed. This is to be a pure fantasy setting with a great deal of comical involved.     

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Dammit we can't kill each other!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 03:01:50 AM »
This on sounds like so much fun. I would love to try and work something out.