You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:15:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Toys anyone? Male wanted  (Read 458 times)

Offline AmiableTopic starter

Toys anyone? Male wanted
« on: July 23, 2009, 05:45:28 PM »
I've had a big craving for toys lately. I'd like a male who is creative and liked kinky things for this one.

It'll probably end up very extreme. I'd like to try things that I haven't tried before. I've been wanting to experiment with enemas especially, ones that make the stomach bulge, or perhaps something like a urethral insertion. This would stretch reality of course...

But I just want toys in general too; vibrators, anal beads, etc. But nothing excruciatingly painful and no gory things.

As for plot, I think for this one I'd like to play a teenage girl who gets kidnapped or blackmailed or forced into a situation with a pervy old man. I was thinking a teacher or a doctor. He could take advantage of her and use all sorts of toys.

This is pretty wild, but I hope someone will want to take it.

NOTE: This could also be a MXM pairing, if anyone is interested in that. It would be the same basic idea, and I'd love to try it in a yaoi situation too.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 06:05:18 PM by Amiable »

Offline zemo8801

Re: Toys anyone? Male wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 07:13:20 PM »
well I'm a male and i think i would be interested in doing that with you just get back to me

Offline Sand of gaara

• Sex without love is an empty gesture. But as empty gestures go, it is one of the best
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 07:27:06 PM »
Sounds interesting I have some ideas to ad to it if you don't mind.

Offline AmiableTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 10:52:19 PM »
Alright, I'll pm you both. I see you're both newish, welcome to E!

To others, the idea is still open. I like doing the same kind of idea with multiple people.