You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 03:09:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Alright. I'll admit it.  (Read 480 times)

Offline MusicNeverDiesTopic starter

Alright. I'll admit it.
« on: July 02, 2009, 03:51:39 PM »
I am SO excited for the next Harry Potter movie!!

'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' Trailer 4 HD

I know it is more of a 'children's' book by title, but it's really not. I grew up with these and I actually got the link to the first site I ever Roleplayed on at a midnight book opening. Not to mention that though the first few Potters may be more for children, it gets a good deal darker as it goes on.

And the movie for Half-Blood Prince looks awesome. I'm excited. I just watched trailers for like 30 minutes.

Anyone else looking forward to it? Any other Pottheads?

Offline Tachi

Re: Alright. I'll admit it.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 04:10:17 PM »
I'm alright with it but I'm not that into it. My friend, however, is a complete fanatic (for Snape, of all people) and I know I'll be dragged into the craziness sooner or later.

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 04:11:27 PM »
I'm alright with it but I'm not that into it. My friend, however, is a complete fanatic (for Snape, of all people) and I know I'll be dragged into the craziness sooner or later.
SNAPPPEEEE!!!! <3<3

*Cough*

Offline Tachi

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 04:20:14 PM »
*Offers up a hysterical site that everyone will laugh at whether they like Harry Potter or not*

Offline Serephino

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 09:52:56 PM »
I'm excited too.  The movies aren't near as good as the books, but that's usually the case. I'm upset they kept delaying the release.

Offline Skye

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 10:03:55 PM »
-Gets my green, black and silver school uniform out.- I'm excited too!!!

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 10:08:30 PM »
I'm excited too.  The movies aren't near as good as the books, but that's usually the case. I'm upset they kept delaying the release.

Well they actually moved it up at one point. From July 17th to 15th. I'll take two days though.