You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:45:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]  (Read 41658 times)

Offline Ryven

• Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: More Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (Night 1)
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2009, 08:37:51 AM »
Ryven peers out the opened door of his cottage with a nervous eye.  His cat Fritz suddenly knocks a plate off the table, creating a sudden and unexpected crash on the floor.  "Eep!"

With a startled yelp, he runs off to bed, bolting the door in the process.

Offline elenisil

• Woman's destiny is to be wanton, like the bitch, the she-wolf; she must belong to all who claim her.
  • At Rest
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2009, 09:03:47 AM »
Finally fallls asleep by the dying fire, shotgun cradled in her arms.

Offline XillenTopic starter

« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2009, 09:06:29 AM »
shotgun cradled in her arms.

Who invented shotguns? :P

Offline Marguerite

• Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2009, 09:25:34 AM »
Marguerite glanced outside the window, shaking her head. Best to get inside now though it looked as if her sheep could use a bit of sleep in the cottage. From what she heard, they were liable to be eaten and right now, she wanted to keep her food supplies up as well as her fighting face on for the werewolves. "Sheep, oh sheep, get your asses over here," she called out as she held a spatula in her hands. Oh sure, she was going to kick werewolf ass with a handmade spatula. Just wonderful.

Offline elenisil

• Woman's destiny is to be wanton, like the bitch, the she-wolf; she must belong to all who claim her.
  • At Rest
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2009, 10:08:54 AM »
Who invented shotguns? :P

Did I say shotgun? Oops I meant one of those big things a gardener uses. ;)

Offline Galatine

« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2009, 10:41:05 AM »
Galatine the village vintner stumbles home from the party, thinking he probably should have brought a weaker vintage of wine to spike the punch with. After all, he needed to get up early to see to it that none of those damn sheep got into his grapes. Stupid sheep with their evil beady eyes! Maybe for the next party they should let the sheep attend? They could be the mutton! Yeah, that would be good. Then maybe he might finally be able to get a good nights sleep. "Sleep...."

With that he locks the door and crawls into his bed.

Offline Avi

• I'll show you how to soar.
  • On Hiatus
  • Enchanter
  • Flying by the seat of his pants...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2009, 01:28:06 PM »
*slightly tipsy from the spiked punch at the party, Avi has to try a couple of times before he manages to lock up the chicken coop for the night.  Then, having heard the stories about the fate of the last inhabitant to live in this particular hut, he double checks the locks on his door and windows before settling in for the night*

Offline pianoman7117

« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2009, 01:46:25 PM »
Piano sleeps soundly, knocked out quickly by the amount of punch he had had, along with the fact he was a lightweight as it is, face first onto the bed, not even bothering to get underneath the sheets.

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2009, 01:49:30 PM »
Singing loudly and off-key the whole way, Trieste stumbles back to her hut with her hut-boy, empty bottle of vodka in one hand and half-full bottle of tequila in the other. "They schould know better'n to let me near the punsch!" Laughing merrily, she stumbles on up into her home and crashes out, giggling occasionally to herself until she falls asleep. ^_^

Online Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2009, 03:44:47 PM »
Eden frolics with the sheep until she sees the shadows lengthening and the mist rise from the trees. Feeling somewhat nervous, she heads home and spies Marg with a spatula. They've all heard the folktales of werewolves, but really - it's silly. Eden grins at Marg and sing-songs, "Little vamp, little vamp, may I come in?"

She doesn't wait for a reply and slinks in... just to make sure there isn't a wolf under Marg's bed, of course. ^w^ 

Offline LadySky

« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2009, 05:14:50 PM »
LadySky wakes suddenly and realizes she has fallen asleep by the bonfire! Slowly standing up she shivers and curses the tasty punch as she notices her clothes are unfortunatly gone. Glancing around nervously she sprints to her little cottage and works to lock her doors and windows tightly before anyone notices her.

With a sigh and a drunken hiccup she flops onto her bed naked and snores loudly dreaming of having a hut-boy of her very own!

Offline pianoman7117

« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »
Pianoman bolts up from the sound of a loud closing of a door, looking out the window to see a naked Lady snoring. He laughs before turning back to his bed and falling asleep.

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2009, 05:24:13 PM »
Heading to her hut she leaves her sheep outside, after all the curse has been long gone, so there's no need to worry about anything. She made sure to brush them down before setting out some food for the fuzzy lambs. After all good clean and shiny wool is good for marketing. She heads into the hut and mixes up herself a nightcap before sinking into the bed. Nice clean sheets always made the most uncomfortable of beds easier to sleep in. She kept her candle lit next to her bed as she did some light reading.

Offline Ryieahna

• Impish Innocence
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • Keep smiling, even when inside you're broken.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2009, 11:34:42 PM »
Ryieahna, having just moved to the village, and being quite new, wonders if her sheep are really all that important.  Then again they are really cute and she wouldn't want them to run away in the night, so she pulls them into her one room hut with no windows and curls up in a pile of blankets on the floor after shoving her bookshelf in front of the door, which happened to have a broken lock, for protection.

Offline Dragoondawg25

« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2009, 03:42:20 AM »
After checking on the brew from his brewery behind the barn, Dorian made his way towards his house for a good night sleep.  There would be plenty of customers wanting to come to the local watering hole for some fine ale to wash down the great food at the inn. 

Offline Desan

« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2009, 11:24:18 AM »
Desan shivered slightly to himself, pulling around his multiple layers of clothing to cover himself from the chill of the night. He looked down at the dying embers of his makeshift fire, leaning his weight against the gnarled tree staff before slowly starting to move to his small hut at the edge of town. It had only been a week or so since he had arrived to the town in search of work as a reader of spirits and already his business was doing quite well so far. There would be more to come hopefully to help sustain him in this quiet little town.

Offline Saffron

• ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2009, 04:31:03 PM »
Saffron managed to wander her way back home, even after the spiked punch. She herded her sheep into their barn quick enough, as they'd been idling about close to the doors. Heading for home quickly she noticed the lightning and shivered to herself, moving quickly to get inside, her windows and door bolted quickly when she got inside. As she laid down on her bed to sleep, she could only hope that her nightmares of werewolf attacks would not come true.

Offline XillenTopic starter

« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2009, 05:10:19 PM »
And finally, after a long night's rest, but not long enough to save some from a headache earned by too much drinking, the morning arrives. Well, except for Kaz that is. Day and night are irrelevant to him in the afterlife. He was found by a sheep, who alerted the townsfolk by walking across the central (and only) road with blooded hooves. The trail of blood led back to his house, to his kitchen to be exact, where he's laying on the ground with some of his intestines eaten. The pitchfork in his left hand clearly revealed his job as a peasant.

Everyone still remembers the rumors of this town's last inhabitants, and it seems that you as well have been caught in it's curse! In an attempt to not let this go over your heads, you're getting down to the first point of business: Electing a sheriff!

Remaining Players:
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Desan
  • Dragoondawg
  • Eden
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Galatine
  • Greenthorn
  • Josietta
  • Kipoc
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Marguerite
  • Pianoman
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Saffron
  • Scott
  • Trieste
  • Yomamaween

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 6 Werewolves

Now that it's day, it's time to elect a sheriff. The sheriff will, when the votes for the lynch become a tie, choose who among the villagers with the most votes will be lynched. Because of this extra power, it is best not to give the role of sheriff to the werewolves, so be sure to cast your vote on someone you can trust.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 09:15:56 PM by Xillen »

Offline Saffron

• Game Manager
  • Addict
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • View My Rolls
Re: More Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (Day 1)
« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2009, 05:20:30 PM »
((At the risk of being suspected simply for posting first, I'll take the chance.))

Saffron woke the next morning and gathered in the town square with the rest to make her vote on who would become their sheriff. At learning of the loss of Kaz she wept silently for a time, her nightmares truly coming true. She could only hope that the towns folk would have enough knowledge not to vote for the wolves, whomever they were.

When she finally put herself back together she was willing to be the first to name her vote.

"I am voting for Trieste because I know that she is not one of the evil beings among us."

Offline The Dark Raven

« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2009, 05:26:23 PM »
Daylily peeked out her door the next morning, saddened by the news of Kaz's death.  Perhaps the curse was still on this village?  Possibly it was not a safe decision to settle here?  No matter, now.  They wuld mourn and bury their dead accordingly...and she was never one to run from a fight.

"I vote for Desan.  May he take his civil responsibilities to heart...to protect and serve."

Offline pianoman7117

« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2009, 05:28:21 PM »
Pianoman Woke up, to find Kaz dead, a peasant. He gasps in shock, pulling out his detective notepad making a check mark next to his name. He looks around unemotional at all the other members of the community as they gather out of their huts. Slowly, he slips back to ask around before hearing Saffron start the voting of sheriff. He replied "I place my vote for Eden, hope that doesn't bite me in the butt.

Offline Avi

• I'll show you how to soar.
  • On Hiatus
  • Enchanter
  • Flying by the seat of his pants...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2009, 05:30:07 PM »
Nearly losing his lunch at the grizzly sight in front of him, Avi has to close his eyes for a moment and steady himself against the door.  "Kaz... damn it... guess they didn't get rid of them last time."  Shaking his head, he moves to help the others move the body and start on preparations for burial.

Looking up as the voting begins, he sighs, wrinkling his brow in thought.  "I'm going to jump in here and vote for Trieste."

Offline Rhapsody

« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2009, 05:31:52 PM »
*walks out of her hut, hung over and with an ink smear on one cheek from lying on letters all night, rubbing her temples as she listens to the news of Kaz's death.  She gives Saffron an incredulous look* 

Only a Kaz-eating werewolf could be absolutely positive that someone in this village isn't evil.  Don't give me any of this soulmate crap, I don't buy it.  Sounds like a cheap pickup line to me.   I've got my eye on you, man-beast.  Be assured about that.

My vote is for Marguerite.  I don't think she's a werewolf, because everyone knows that vampires hate furries.

Offline Saffron

• Game Manager
  • Addict
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2009, 05:36:29 PM »
Saffron sighs softly and shakes her head at Rhapsody. "There is no need to be so hostile, Rhapsody. Call me what you like, but know that I mourn the death of Kaz just as anyone else. Don't be so quick to point the blame, you may find it returned to you."

Offline pianoman7117

« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »
"Agreed" He gives Rhap a suspicious look.