You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:03:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Spel's Elliquiy-Exclusive Avatars III: The Search for Spel's Talent  (Read 576 times)

Offline Spookie MonsterTopic starter

"I hear he's fruity as a nutcake."

Please allow me to offer still more avatars in the vein of those that I offered here and here.

Enjoy! :-)

Spel

I'm quite content they're just the same as me...

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4

*is struck by a terrible case of indecision* I have been looking for a Marvin avatar for, like, ever. X_x But ... but ...

Offline Will

The Captain America "WANK" is hilarious.

Still loving the Duck Hunt dog, thanks Spel! :D

Offline Caeli

I think this one is awesome. :D

Offline The Overlord

Offline Spookie MonsterTopic starter

*is struck by a terrible case of indecision* I have been looking for a Marvin avatar for, like, ever. X_x But ... but ...

Oddly, I was going to put that biohazard symbol into my next set of avatars.  Originally I had an avatar of Reon Kadena in its place, but evidently the good people of TinyPic decided that said avatar was TOO SENSUAL (or something) and removed it; I only discovered this fact when I previewed my post here.  I snatched the biohazard symbol from a future set, therefore, and slapped it in...

Still loving the Duck Hunt dog, thanks Spel! :D

Great to hear it!  That said, I am planning to add a slightly twisted version of it to my next set; perhaps you'll like that one even better?

I think this one is awesome. :D
Jeez...that's pretty damn evil.

At first I didn't want to put two werewolves into the same set, but when I was sorting the avatars that I'd completed into different groups they ended up together.  I guess that it was true love...

Thanks for the kind words, guys!  Much appreciated! :-)

Spel

Time may change us...