You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:32:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Inflation/Growth/Expansion Roleplay, requesting female with similar interests  (Read 2234 times)

Offline MercyfulFateTopic starter

I've been interested in exploring some sort of a roleplay around growth/expansion/inflation in some regard. I haven't been able to find many people into this sort of thing, so if you're a woman who enjoys a roleplay of this type, feel free to contact me. I enjoy PM/E-Mail/IM play, and am new to the forum play idea here however. Not that I'm against it, it just happens to be new to me :)

I was debating a sort of medical roleplay behind this with significant detail and buildup. Other backstories and reasons are fully welcome, and if you're interested we can work the details out beforehand, or as we go. Improvisation is always a plus, and something I enjoy. Including any other On's within the overall story is something else I would like to try, as long as we both are equally into it. Being excited by the subject matter is a must ;)

Bump, although I don't think anyone is really into this much the same as I am  :'(

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
There is a member with the name 'inflatress' (or close enough that you should be able to locate her in the member list) who has that in her O/O's as an ON.

There is a member with the name 'inflatress' (or close enough that you should be able to locate her in the member list) who has that in her O/O's as an ON.

Thanks but that route has been checked :)

Offline Christa

What exactly do you mean by inflation?

Offline Tad

I would be interested in playing a pregnancy inflation.  Perhaps there is a scientist who decides to try and recreate mythical creatures.  He's able to set up the genetic coding, but he discovers he needs a host for them to grow inside for his plan to work.

Offline OldSchoolGamer

Oh, I thought this was going to be an economics sim.   ;D

Offline Soren Kisamora

well,i would be interested,but your looking just for females so,sry ^^;

Offline Tad

So, is there gonna be any future applications of this idea, or has it already been taken?

Offline Elayne

Oh, I thought this was going to be an economics sim.   ;D

Bwahaha.  That's be an awesome game!