You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:34:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Post counts  (Read 442 times)

Offline MzNurseTopic starter

Post counts
« on: April 30, 2009, 09:46:34 PM »
I'm confused.  A few days ago, my post count was just over 1000.  Now its back down in the 500s.   What's up?

Its not really a big deal, I guess, but I was really excited because 1000 is one of those "landmark" posts for me. Which one is the true count?

Online Vekseid

Re: Post counts
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 09:49:53 PM »
Post counts for forum games and socializing were turned off (again). Adult socializing does not count either.

If you go to your profile:
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=5325
You will see you have 48 pages of posts (well I do, for me that includes posts you've deleted >_>) Go to the end and I see you've made 1,190 posts so far.

Offline MzNurseTopic starter

Re: Post counts
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 09:58:51 PM »
I didn't think those posts counted anyway.  I think someone told me that when I joined.

*laughs* so half my posts are in the games and socializing.  That sounds about right.  Thanks, Veks.  For everything you do here.  I love this site!  Let me know if I can do anything (besides money, cuz I don't have any) to help you keep it going.